Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chipak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Siaaaa welcome back and what a nice Updates girl...................back to back two gr8 updates though liked the earlier one....last one is a sad one with all the misunderstandings between Dadi.......i hope Keshav helps RADEV milan...nyways since my exams got over i usaully wait for your updates n i smile ear to ear whenever you update....................keep going n rocking....HOPE you bring nice moments of radev n bring rads closer to dadi also😊
ancie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi sia
        thanks for the quick update..........
   plzzz don't interfere amma n keshav with rads.............
plzz update soonπŸ‘πŸΌ
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey sia welcome back. Nice to see ur updates again...

What a lovely and stupendously wonderfully written. I liked the earlier episode in comparison to the second one, like others have as it was lighter.

I am glad to know that in this FF of ur's although Amma does mean things just as in the actual serial, she is altogether scared of being caught by Shastri ji and surprisingly Devki also as in the serial, she cares for only Shastri's words and tries to hide her mis-deeds from him itself and not Devki. So nice to know that Devki is a strong character in ur FF.

Secondly, I have a question for u as why does Amma hate Radhika so much in this FF ??

Moreover many would have not liked the part where Daadi comes to know of the truth but seriously I liked that part a lot due to 2 reasons :

1) I was glad that now Daadi would keep her hands off and even if Dev tells her about his love would be able to give him better solutions and also handle the situation more maturely as she now knows the whole circumstances properly. 

2) Now Daadi won't ask Dev anything from her side and put him uncanny situations where he couldn't deny also and couldn't agree also due to the promise given by Radhika. So now Dev can take his own time to tell it all to Daadi, till then he can work on his own and make things work.
princess84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
plz don't do the whole vishaka saga with amma getting in the way of radev...they make a such a good pair on and off screen....continue with the next part soon can't wait πŸ‘πŸΌ
princess84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i just reread the story it good and can't wait till the next installment
AsYa_KaBhi thumbnail

Lovely update yaaar....................i am just hating this Amma Thing like nothing yaar.......why does she hate Radhika soo much.........i just dont understand that......the only thing i know is that she is a very selfish and lowly woman......how can she give the credit of someone's work to another persoon........but i am really liking this Shastri family here except AMMA.......we have shastriji who gets worried about his daughter at the drop of a hat...and yeah i do agre with Abhilasha Devki is very strong in your FF......it is really nice to know that.......and also this lovely and sweet Vishaka we have here.....she is just amazing.....i really loved her reaction as to wen Amma gave her the credit of Radhika's cooking and also wen dev said ..... "khana acha bana hai Radhika!" she was just soo amazing.......i am really feeling very bad for both Radhika and Dev..........yaar they were soo eager to meet each other but becoz of this witch..........u know wat i really thought that this time they were goona meet .......but no this time u made this stupid lady to win in her evil intentions......plzz make sure that she doesnt succeed again!!!

i am really happy to know that Radhika is starting to realize that she is incomplete and can't live without dev.....that is a positive clue u gave us which means RaDev will unite soon.......but wen yaaar??? since now u hav introduced This Keshav with the title 'Radhika ka hone wala pati".....the mere reading of that just sends a shiver through my whole body..........The moment Radev spent in the Mandir was very touching and heart wrenching.......really loved it ..........let me say that this was  the best moment in this update without the nonsense and evil intentions of Amma!!!!!!!
are yaar am feeling bad for Daadi.......nooo....all her hopes are shattered in one minute....but i hope that Dev makes her lovely dream to come true.............are this Keshav n Radhika friends or do they know each other??? Really hope that this keshav is a positive character
The update was beautifully written doing justice to each and every part........expressing each and every emotion soo well.... which makes me get hooked to ur FF........really loved ur beautiful writing keep it up dear..........Thank u!!!!!!!
Please unite RaDev soooon and am really sorry for the late comment...............i got sick........i was laid down by malaria since the last week........waiting for the next update!!!!
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Some moments later.....

The sky became dark as the sun set in.....giving it a murky, depressing look.

Dev drove across the narrow lanes wondering about Radhika and her health.....her state in the morning had him really worried and he couldn't just stop thinking about her. He had somehow managed his work in the office......but now ached to meet her.

As he silently kept driving to his home, wondering about some way to meet her.... something caught his attention. Shifting his gaze, he tried to focus on the shadowy figure .....that was walking on the opposite side of the pathway....at a little distance and.....

Even in the very dim light, his gaze swiftly recognized the figure – Radhika!! A smile quickly flashed across his face seeing her and his feet moved involuntarily to stop the car as his heart impatiently longed to meet her.

As his feet moved to the brake, his gaze noticed that she was not alone – A man walked beside her. He forced himself from applying the brakes....and his brows puckered lightly wondering who this man was?

"kahi yeh koi jaan pehchaan wala huwa to......agar main milne gaya to Radhika ko kahi aur pareshani na ho jaaye,....kya karoon?"

He sighed slowly wondering whether it would be correct to meet her now

While the car moved a little slowly, he kept gazing at them hoping that once Radhika would look up....but she didn't.....She kept her gaze downcast while the man, who walked alongside her, kept talking. They took a turn to the small dark lane that led to her house

Dev gave another disappointed sigh, but nevertheless he was happy to have seen Radhika healthy....Stepping up the accelerator, he lets the car move swiftly

As Radhika took a step on the narrow pathway, her feet halted instinctively and she turned once, sensing some tug in her heart – as if someone called her from behind.

But all she saw was the lonely road and a car zooming away at a far distance. Her gaze tightened and focused on the car that was disappearing in to the darkness.

"Radhikajee?" Keshav called, feeling puzzled as to why she halted.

Feeling a little startled, Radhika turned around "erm....nahi...kuch nahi" she replied slowly.

"chaliye na....andhera bahut ho chukka hai" Keshav said.

Nodding her head Radhika followed him silently.

Sometime later.....in the Purohit house.

Dadima sat in the couch, pensively as her thoughts kept flying to Radhika

"Oo ladka....woh to Keshav hai.....Radhika ka hone wala pati hai...."

Dadima's gaze widened instinctively and her heart thumped hard, feeling disappointed "Radhika ka hone wala pati?" she repeated feebly.

Amm shook her head "Ha....Oo ka hai ke.....uska rishta bachpan main ho tayr ho gayo to....bas oo log abhi aayen hain.....to hum logon ne bhi der karni achi na samjhi....akhir kab tak usko ghar main rakhenge bina byahe....hai na"

A small pang kept hurting her heart, and her spirits, completely drowned.

Entering inside, Dev started walking towards his room, when he noticed Dadima seated on the couch, looking deeply lost in some thoughts. His brows furrowed by a fraction seeing Dadima sad "Dadima?" he called, walking to her.

Dadima felt a little startled, hearing his voice and she swiftly looked up "aagaya tu?" she asked, forcing a smile.

Nearing, Dev sat beside her "Dadima par aap itni udaas kyun lag rahi hain? koi chinta hai kya?" he asked, concernedly

Dadima shook her head feebly "nahi to....aisi koi baat nahi hai" she lied uncomfortably.

Dev sighed and bought an arm around her shoulder "Dadi...aap kyun jhoot bol rahi hain....ab to mujhe pura yakeen ho gaya hai ke kuch baat hai....bolo na kya huwa?" he prodded.

Dadima looked away wondering whether she should tell him about Radhika and Keshav or she should just let it be.

Seeing her silent, Dev proded again "Dadima bolo na kya huwa?"

Turning her head to him, she smiled slowly and framed a side of his cheek tenderly "kuch nahi beta...tu jaa fresh ho jaa....hmm" saying, she got up slowly and headed to her room. A part of her heart didn't want to tell him about Keshav....something inside her said that Dev will be very hurt after knowing this – his loving gazes at Radhika that she had caught once....his quick smile yesterday, when she had told him about dinner at Shastri's ....his happiness after spending time with her.....All this stopped her from telling him this truth.

Dev gazed at her back, puzzled, for a moment wondering what was bothering Dadima so much. Giving a small sigh, he got up and walked towards his room.

Some hours later......

Dev sat in his desk going through some files.....when suddenly a whiff of cool air, entering inside, touched him and ruffled his hairs. The breeze made him glance up at the window and again his mind uncontrollably flied to her; All this time after he returned home, he had been longing to see her....hear her voice once, but his work tied him down badly.

Shifting his gaze back to the mound of files in front of him, he sighed sadly; He had an important meeting and had to go through all these files, but his mind kept thinking about her!

Suddenly a small thought flashed across his mind and turning his head, he started searching for his phone frantically amidst the files. As he found it, a small smile creeped across his face....and he quickly dialed Shastri's number......but as he was about to press the call button, a small frown appeared on his face wondering whether she would be awake?

Taking a determined breath, he still decided to call her with a hope that she would still be awake and he could get a chance to hear her sweet voice.

Meanwhile in Shastri house......

Radhika sat leaning on a wall beneath the window sill wondering what life has in store for her?......Why despite all her attempts she wasn't able to control her emotions and feelings for him?.....Why, even after knowing that she had to abide by her father's promise, she was wavering in her decisions?

The questions haunted her day long as her mind kept flying back to those sweet moments spent with him in the temple, in morning.

Dev slowly moves his finger beneath her chin to her jaw and frames it "Radhika....maine jitne bhi pal tumhara kal intezaar kiya....uss har pal main.....main tadap raha tha...par tumhare dard se anjaan nahi tha.....jaanta tha ke tum bhi mujhse milne ke liye tadap rahi hogi"

Seeing her face him, he smiled "waise....kal khana bahut acha banaya tha tumne" he said lovingly to lighten up her mood.

"main apni Radhika ke haath ka swaad ko pehchane main kabhi dokha nahi kha sakta.....hmm" he added in the same loving tone.

She slowly curled up her legs and bought her arms around it, tipping forward her torso a little to rest her chin on her hands.

Leaning a bit away, he spoke in a thick voice, that reflected the underlying pain "Radhika wada karo ke tum apna khayal rakhogi?"

"rakhogi na apna khayal.....warna mera to jeena mushkil ho jayega....main pal pal yahi sochta rahoonga ke meri Radhika kaisi hai.....tumhe iss halat main chod ke alag reh paana mere liye bahut mushkil hai Radhika?" he continued in the thick voice, as tears moistened his eyes.

The corner of her lips twitched up lightly seeing his love and she absent mindedly nodded her head as she was too lost in his loving intense eyes.

He smiled back lightly, gulping his lump, and lightly moved his fingers on her cheek "ab tum sirf aaram karogi....aur ha.....kuch kha lena....samjhi" he mock ordered her in his thick voice.

A small teensy smile curved up her lips as she remembered those moments and his affection, that he poured towards her.

Suddenly.....

A loud noise in the hall pierced through the calm silence of the night and echoed around, startling her badly and interrupted her thoughts. Instinctively She turned her head to the direction, sensing the phone ringing and her eyes brows furrowed wondering who could be calling at this hour?

As an answer, a small thought flickered across her mind and eyes widened in shock. The next instant, getting up she rushed to the phone. Reaching the phone, she swiftly picked up the receiver and held it close to her ears. Her heart throbbed hard against her ears "Hello....." she asked in a whisper.

Dev smiled hearing her sweet voice and gave a relived sigh "Radhika...." he said softly.

Feeling a little shocked, Radhika missed a heart beat, as it was indeed him on the other side of the phone "Aap????" she asked in an undertone, not wanting to wake up anyone. Slowly turning she scanned the room to make sure no one was around.

"Hmm....Kaisi ho Radhika" his smooth concern filled voice floated through the phone, demanding her attention.

Taking a breath to compose herself, she slowly replied "Jee.....theek hoon"

Dev slowly got up from his chair and walked across to the bed "aur tumne kuch khaya na ghar jaake?" His voice reflected all his worry and concerns.

A small smile curved up her lips again seeing him so concerned for her "Hmm...."

Dev stopped near the wall by the bed "Jaanti ho main kitna pareshan tha.....main hi jaanta hoo ke kaise maine apne aapko tumse dur hokar sambhala....har pal mera man sirf yeh sochta ke tum kaisi ho....theek ho ya nahi" he said tilting the back of his head on the wall, staring at nothing.

"aap pareshan mat hoiye....main ab theek hoon" she said assuring him.

Dev gave another small relieved sigh.

A small silence ensued. "Hmm....acha suno na.... mujhe kal kisi kaam se Delhi jaana pad raha hai" saying he closed his eyes as His heart ached badly at the thought of being away from her for a complete long day.

Radhika, too, felt a twinge in her heart hearing this "acha...." she said slowly, trying to hide her pain.

Still closing his eyes, he continued "Hum kal nahi mil paayenge Radhika....." her images floated across his eyes as he spoke.

Radhika forced a smile on her face despite the fact pricking her as well "Hmm....par aapka kaam jaroori hai na" she replied back in her gentle soothing tone.

Dev slowly opened his eyes "Hmm....kaam to jaroori hai Radhika....par...." his voice trailed off in pain.

"Par war kuch nahi.....abhi aapko sirf apne kaam ke baare main sochna chahiye" she said softly trying to ease his worry.

Dev continued in more serious tone "Jaanti ho Radhika....kal main bahut bade kaam ke liye Delhi jaa raha hoo......ek tender opening ke liye....aur uske baad usi se related meetings pe......agar who tender hume mil gaya to humare Factory ka kaam jald se jald shuru ho paayega" His voice reflected his anxiety over the issue.

"Radhika.....yeh tender iss Factory ke liye bahut jaroori hai....par us se bhi jyaada mere liye bahut important hai. Main pehli baar Purohit Industries ko itne large scale pe represent karne jaa raha hoo" he said feeling a little nervous. "Main babuji ke umeedon pe khara utarna chahta hoon Radhika" he added in the same tone.

Radhika easily read his anxious emotions "Mujhe pura bharosa hai ke aap...apne babuji ke aur apne umeedon pe jaroor khare utrenge" she said giving him the much needed confidence.

Dev smiled a bit as her soothing words seemed to reduce his tensions "tum apne Kanha se mere liye prathna karogi na....ke mujhe safalta mile" he asked tenderly

Radhika smiled wider "Jee.....maine to apne Kanha se prathna kar bhi liya hai.....unse kaha hai ke who sadev aapke saath rahen....aur jab Kanha aapke saath rahenge....aapko sirf safalta hi milegi"

She continued "mujhe pura bharosa hai ke aap apne babuji ko niraash nahi karenge..... aapki mehnaat....aapki kabiliyat aapko kabhi harne hi nahi degi" she answered to lessen his nervousness.

"Radhika.....najaane kyun dil main ek dar hai.....jo pehle kabhi nahi tha.....mera matlab hai ke....." his voice trailed off, unable to find words to express his worries.

Radhika smiled "Maine kaha na aapse.....aap har us darr ko apne andar se mita deejeye.... aapko yeh darr isiliye lag raha hai kyunki aap itne bade kaam ke liye jaa rahe hain. Par aap yeh to sochiye ke agar aaj aapke dil main agar darr hawi ho gaya to aap kal kaise duniya ka saamna kar paayenge.....aap kaise apni babuji ke umeedon ko pura kar paayenge?" she said gently "aur phir Bhagwan unka saath jaroor dete hain jo apna kaam puri imaandaari aur lagan se karte hain....isiliye to mujhe pura vishwas hai ke aap jaroor safal honge"

Dev stared at nothing hearing her words silently as her words silently removed his fears. Her sheer confidence in him gave him the much needed strength.

"Aur agar aapko safalta mili.....to aapke parivaar ke saath saath....mujhe bhi bahut khushi hogi. Mujhe apne....pyaar par garv...mehsoos hoga" she added softly

Dev smiled as his eyes brightened up by a fraction "acha...." he asked

"Hmm...." She added after a small pause "Phir maine Kanha se prathna bhi to ki hai...woh meri baat jaroor sun lenge....aur agar nahi sunege to...erm....to main unse baat nahi karoongi" she added in a chirpy tone to lighten his worry

Dev chuckled once listening to this "acha to tum apne Kanha ko blackmail karogi?"

"umm.....Ha...agar who meri baat nahi manege.....to mere paas aur koi rasta hi nahi rahega" she again added in the same bubbly tone.

Dev laughed hearing her cute bubbly tone "Hmm......"

Radhika nodded her head, smiling along cherishing his small laugh. A moment passed "aur mera pyaar to humesha aapke saath rahega" she added lovingly.

"Jaanta hoon Radhika......ke tumhara pyaar....tumhari duwayein humesha mere saath rahengi...." he said tenderly. "Thanks Radhika.....Meri pareshani main mera saath dene ke liye.......mujhpar itna bharosa karne ke liye. Main to apne pareshani kisi aur se baant bhi nahi sakta tha.....siway tumahre....." he added lovingly.

Radhika smiled wide "Mujhe to iss baat ki khushi hai....ke main aapki madad kar paayi.....aur aapke tanaav ko kam kar paayi"

"Tumhara pyaar najaane kab se meri takat ban gaya hai.....tumhare hote huwe main apne aap ko kisi bhi raah main akela mehssos nahi karta" he said tenderly, with a smile. "Radhika tumhara saath na hota to pata nahi.....kya hota?" he added somberly, gazing at nothing.

"Mera pyaar sada aap hi ke saath rahega...." she replied back in the same tender tone.

His gaze tightens by a fraction "Sach?" he asked slowly

"Hmm....." She paused and then continued in a slow solemn tone "main nahi jaanti ke Kanha ne mere jeevan main aage kya likha hai.....par main itna jaroor jaanti hoo ke....jab tak mere shareer main jeevan hai......main sirf aapse pyaar karoongi"

A small smile curved up Dev's lips hearing her loving words.

"Mere bhagya main kya hai who to mujhe nahi pata.....par mere man main sirf aapki chavi rahegi...." Her voice became a little thick and she lets her voice trail off

Dev sighed determinedly "Hum dono ke man main ek doosre ke alawa kabhi kisi aur ke liye jagah ho hi nahi sakti hai Radhika....hum kabhi kisi aur ke nahi ho sakte......aur main tumhe kisi aur ka hone bhi nahi doonga Radhika" he added in an resolute tone.

Radhika's brows furrowed slightly feeling a small stab in her heart listening to his determined words.

A moment of painful silence passed.

Brushing aside every thought, Radhika forced her tone to lighten down "Hmm...ab aap apna kaam kejeeye....aur phir aaram.....kyunki agar aap aaram nahi karenge to kal apne kaam pe dhyaan nahi de paayenge" she added a little firmly.

"Main to waise bhi apne kaam main dhyaan nahi de paa raha hoon" he added making a cute sad face.

"Jee? Kyun?" she asked, worried

"Tum jo yahan nahi ho......aur mera man to sirf tumhe yaad karta hai. Erm....kya hum abhi mil nahi sakte??" he asked eagerly, hoping for an affirmative answer.

Radhika sighed with a smile "Dekhiye iss samay aapko aaram ki jaroorat hai. Main nahi chahti ke meri wajah se apne kaam main chuk jaayen.... aur agar mera pyaar aapki tarakki ke beech aa jaata hai....to us se mujhe bahut dukh hoga"

Dev straightened his lips, feeling disappointed "Theek hai....par main tumhe phone karoonga"

"Hmm....theek hai. Aur Meri shub kaamnayein aapke saath hain.....ke aap jis kaam ke liye jaa rahe hain....usme puri tarah se safal hon" she added gently.

Dev smiled "Theek hai...apna khayal rakhna"

"aap bhi...." saying she slowly hung the phone with a small smile. Bringing her hand up to the Kanha pendant, she held it slowly "Kanha....unki madad karna.....unhe niraasha ka saamna na karna pade Kanha" she prayed with all her heart.

Suddenly, she realized that she was standing right in the middle of the hall – amidst hearing his worries, she completely forgot where she stood!.....Her gaze instantly widened in shock wondering if someone had caught her talking to him. Swiftly, turning she lets her gaze wander across the room and to her utter relief, found herself standing all alone! A relieved sigh came out and she slowly walked to her room.

Next day....

Dev left for Delhi in the morning and Radhika went around doing her usual routine chores. But all the while she silently but fervently and sincerely prayed for his success.

Later in the night....

The night looked very gloomy and silent as Dev drived through the calm roads with only a few vehicles zooming past him. The chilly breeze kept orbiting around the car as it sped.

A wide smile continued lingering on Dev's face that expressed the overwhelming happiness that he felt within. He felt extremely happy, super confident and cheerful even after the day long tiring meetings.....as his heart swelled in pride thinking about his successful venture in the day.

Sighing slowly, he wondered aloud "Aapka bahut bahut dhanywaad Kanha....." But suddenly another thought fluttered across his mind "Hmm....Waise Kanha....mujhe to Radhika ka bhi dhanywaad karna chahiye....aaj yeh sab usi ke wajah se mumkin ho paaya hai....Thanks a lot Radhika!" he added in a serious but tender tone.

As he kept driving, the night grew more darker....and the only sound to be heard was of the car and of the rustling leaves. Dev kept his focus on the road ahead of him, visible only because of the car's headlights in an otherwise completely dark path. Whereas his mind kept flying away to her frequently.

Suddenly –

The car gave a jolt and then stopped automatically. Dev scowled instinctively, leaning back his upper torso, that had tipped forward due to the sudden jerk. He tried the starting the car again, but nothing seemed to start it again. Sighing frustratedly, he turned the ignition off and stepped down. Reaching the bonnet, he pulled up and balanced it on the stand. He leaned down to check but darkness prevented him from comprehending the problem and he gave another irked sigh. "Damn!!" Nevertheless he tried again, but in the headlight but was unable to find out the reason.

Taking a breath, he looked around to find some help.....but the path, that was bordered with dense forests, had not a single person or vehicle in sight. Disappointed, He turned to the car and gazed at it for a second.....then leaned down again to check for the problem.

"Jee main aapki madad kar doon?" a firm voice reached his ears and made him look up.

As Dev ducked his head up, he saw a man standing beside him. Leaning back straight, he saw him properly in the flashlight. "Jee?" he asked cautiously

A small smile appeared on the man's face "Jee.....lagta hai aapki car kharab ho gayi hai? Main madad kar doon?" he repeated again.

Dev took a breath, pondering. "umm....Ha....agar aap kar saken to" saying he moved a little to allow the man to look in to the problem.

The man nodded with the same smile and placing his bag on the ground, he took a step to check the car.

Dev turned his gaze around only to meet with darkness and aching silence again. Shifting his gaze back to his car, he saw the man leaning over and checking the problem very keenly, skillfully moving his fingers in the dim light.

A few moments of silence passed

Then the man quickly leaned back and turned to him "er.....mujhe gaadi ke chaabi milegi? Main ek baar start kar ke dekh leta hoon" he said in his smooth voice.

Dev nodded and handed him the keys. The man took a few steps, opened the door and seating himself, turned the ignition on.

The car roared back in to action with its usual growl. Dev grinned in relief as the man turned off the car and came back to him "Thanks a lot....erm...?" He realized that he hadn't even asked for his name

The man smiled back "Jee mera naam Keshav Choube hai.....lekin aapko dhanwayaad karne ki jaroorat nahi hai" he said

"erm....jaroorat to hai.....warna pata nahi main kab tak yahi atka rehta......waise problem kya tha?" Dev asked curiously

"Jee....mujhe lagta hai gaadi kaafi dino se servicing pe nahi gayi.....abhi ke liye to theek ho gayi hai....par aap jaldi servicing karwa lena" Keshav replied as he pulled the bonnet.

Dev sighed "Oh...erm waise aap itni raat ko iss sunsan road pe kya kar rahe hain? aap kahi jaa rahe hain?" he asked intrigued by the fact that this man was wandering alone in this darkness.

Keshav glanced back at him "um...Ha who main actually Vrindavan ke liye jaa raha tha....par yaha se jo aakhri bus hoti hai who nikal gayi......isiliye main soch raha tha ke kisi se lift mang loon"

Dev grinned, for he could help this man in return of his favor. "to soch leejeye ke aapko lift mil gayi...." he said taking the bag from his hand.

Keshav looked puzzled "Jee?"

"Hmm....main bhi Vrindavan hi jaa raha hoo....aapko bhi chod doonga.....aaiye" Dev said

A huge relieved smile flashed across Keshav's face "Oh! Acha aap bhi Vrindavan jaa rahe hain......acha huwa....mujhe to lag raha tha ke koi gaadi milegi ya nahi"

"Jee chaliye....." Dev asked him to seat inside the car.

As they sat inside, Dev started the car "I must say.....aap meri gaadi ko iss halat main bhi theek kar paayen....I guess you have a lot of knowledge on repairing the cars?" he asked casually

"Ha.....mujhe gaadiyon ko bahut shauk hai.....soch raha hoon ke jaldi ek khareed loon...." Keshav replied humbly.

Dev smiled "Well I hope aapke paas jaldi hi achi gaadi aajaaye......Waise aap Vrindavan main rehte hain?" Dev asked in a casual tone.

"erm....je nahi main Delhi main rehta hoon.....yahan kal mujhe kaam hai isiliye jaldi jaldi main office ke baad aana pada....par itna late ho gaya tha ke yahan se saari buses nikal gayi" he added in the smooth tone, but a little disappointment seemed to be hovering around it.

Dev nodded, keeping his gaze straight on the road "Oh!!Acha".

Keshav smiled. "Jee....erm....aap.....mera matlab hai aapka naam?"

Dev glanced at him with a small smile "Dev Purohit" he said.

Keshav squinted his eyes by a fraction hearing the name, as he tried to remember the familiar name "erm....aap kahi who bade wale bangle main....woh....er....Puorhit House main rehte hain?"

"Ha who mera hi ghar hai" Dev said plainly, smiling a bit.

Keshav's eyes brighetened up "aap Dev Purohit....woh Purohit Industries ke Maalik?" he asked innocently, feeling excited.

Dev turned his head "Jee"

"Bahut suna hai aapke companies ke baare main....jee main to ek baar er....Susheel Purohitjee se mila bhi hoon....erm.....bahut pehle.....kisi kaam ke silsile main" he again spoke in the excited tone.

"acha....phir kya huwa?" Dev asked keenly

"Jee.....Susheeljee bahut ache hain....unhone mera kaam jaldi karwa diya..." Kehav replied with a pleasant smile.

Dev glanced back at him and smiled – He appeared like a simple person with a good heart and straightforward nature. Although Dev knew that he had never met this person....
But somehow he felt as if he had seen this guy somewhere before.

"er.....waise kya hum pehle mile hain?" Dev asked curiously

"Jee....mujhe to yaad nahi....maine to nahi dekha hai.....par aap aise kyun pooch rahe hain?"

Dev shrugged causally "umm pata nahi.....aapko dekhkar lag raha tha ke aapko pehle dekha hai....par kaha who yaad nahi aa raha" he added

"Oh....shayad Vrindavan main kahi dekh liya hoga.....main to kal bhi Vrindavan main hi tha....aur aaj dekhiye phir se jana pad raha hai....mere Dadajee ghar hain waha hai usi ke mamle main jaana pad raha hai" Kehav said giving a small tired sigh.

"Kal....." Dev muttered to himself trying to rack his brain as to where has he seen this man before?

Keshav started talking again and Dev, too started mingling with him easily. Time passed along easily with both of them discussing various topics from office to Delhi....to work related matters....to Vrindavan.

Some hours later.....

Keshav and Dev had a good time chattering all the way. As they drove across the narrow lanes of Vrindavan, Dev smiled to himself wondering about Radhika.

Keshav caught him smiling "Kya huwa....aap apne aap main muskura kyun rahe hain?"

His voice startled Dev, bringing him back from his thoughts with a small shiver "er....kuch nahi" he said, again smiling to himself "Bas kuch yaad agaya"

"erm....waise sach kahoon...aapke mukh ka rang bata raha hai ke aapko kisi ki yaad aagayi" Keshav said, his voice reflecting a tinge of tease.

Dev blushed lightly as he turned to Keshav and his smile widened "aisa hi samaj lo" he said shrugging his arms once.

Keshav turned his head straight to the road "waise jab pyaar ho jaata hai to aise hi lagta hai......har pal usi ki yaad aati hai" he said, gazing at nothing.

Dev swiftly glanced back at Keshav and saw him staring in to space "iska matlab tumhe bhi kisi se pyaar hai?" he asked with interest.

Keshav blushed a little now as he turned his head to Dev "Jee....aur unhise vivah bhi hone jaa raha hai" His tone reflected the underlying happiness.

A quick smile flashed across Dev's face feeling genuinely happy for him "That's Great! Congrats!! Kab hai shaadi?"

"Jee ab tak tayr nahi huwa hai" Keshav replied smoothly.

"Oh.....erm waise ladki kaha ki hai? Delhi?" Dev enquired casually.

"Jee yahi Vrindavan main rehti hai....waise sach kahoon main yahan Vrindavan unke liye bhi aata hoo" Keshav unknowingly blushed.

Dev smiled teasingly "Oh to aap Vrindavan unke liye aate hain? Hmm?"

Keshav smiled "Jee....erm....waise kaam bhi hai....par isi bahane unse mulakat bhi ho jaayegi. Unse jis din pehli baar mila tha bas usi din pyaar ho gaya tha....aur uske baad to jaise mera man sirf unhi ke baare main khayal bunte rehta"

Dev grinned. But, unknowingly his heart pinched a little after hearing Keshav's words and his expressions turned serious "jaante ho.....aisa bahut kam hota hai ke who insaan bhi aapse pyaar kare jis se aap pyaar kare...."

Keshav glanced up feeling a little puzzled at Dev's sudden serious tone

"aur jab us pyaar ka milta hai....to kabhi kabhi kismet saath nahi deti......apne pyaar ko pane ke liye bahut pareekshaon se guzarna padta hai" his voice felt a little heavy as he wondered about him and Radhika and their love.

"aap aisa kyun keh rahe hain?" Kehsav asked in a serious tone.

Dev swiftly brightened up his mood to hide his pains, and turned his gaze to him "ermm kuch nahi bas aise hi.....Waise aap bade khushkismat hai ke jis pyaar kiya usi se vivah bhi ho raha hai" he added cheerfully.

Keshav nodded humbly. "er....lagta hai aapka ghar aagaya....aap mujhe yahi utar deejeye main yahan se apne aap chala jaaonga"

"are nahi.....main aapko chod deta hoon....waise bhi aapka ghar jyaada dur nahi aap hi keh rahe the na...." Dev quickly spoke.

"erm....Ha...."

"to bas........acha yeh to bataye ke aapka vivah kis se tayr huwa hai?" Dev asked

"er....jee....woh aap Sh....."

Suddenly –

Dev's phone started buzzing "erm....ek minute lagta hai Dadima ka phone hai" saying he picked up the call

In Purohit House......

Dadima paced along the stretch of green grass in the garden, holding the phone to her ears as she awaited Dev to pick up the call. "Dev?" she called sternly as he picked up.

Dev slowed the car as he spoke to Dadima "Ha Dadima main bas ghar aa hi gaya....."

"Dev itni der ho gayi......itna andhera hai bahar....aur tujhe aaj hi wapas aana tha.....ek din Susheel ke yahan rehke aajaata. Lekin nahi....baarish main iss tarah raat ko drive karke aata hai......aur upar se phone bhi nahi uthatha hai......jaanta hai main kitni pareshan ho gayi thi?" she scolded.

"are jara saans to le lo Daadi" Dev retorted back teasingly

"Chup! Kaha hai Tu?" Dadima asked tersely.

"Dadima aap bhi na....main bilkul theek hoon....aur bas ghar pahunch hi gaya samjho..... mere saath koi hai main unhe ghar chodke wapas aajaaonga.....hmm" Dev said, pacifying her.

"Iss samay tere saath kaun hai? Huh? tu abhi kahi nahi jaa raha hai samjha....bas ghar aa raha hai" she again said in the same stern tone.

"Dadi par......" Dev lets his voice trail off when Keshav slowly interrupted him

"erm....rehne deejeye na.....main chala jaaonga....aapki Dadima sahi keh rahi hai.....bahut der ho rahi hai.....woh bewajah chinta kar rahi hongi"

"are nahi......main aapko....."

Keshav interrupted. "nahi......rehne deejeye na.....maine kaha na mera ghar dur nahi hai....aapne mujhe yahan tak to choda na.....uske liye dhanywaad" He replied gently with a small smile.

Dev gave a small sigh. "Hmm Theek hai....aap keh rahe hain to...." he said, still holding the phone and slowly halted the car as he reached in front of the Purohit House gate.

As Dadima silently listened to the conversation between Dev and another man, she heard another sound......of an engine slowing down. Turning around, she swiftly took a few steps to reach the gate and reaching, she found Dev's car standing outside with the headlights still on.

A man got down from the opening the passenger side door.

Dadima tried to focus her blurred gaze in the hazy headlight that was being flashed on the man. And to her surprise....found the man to be Keshav!! Dadima's gaze widened by a fraction seeing Keshav with Dev. "Dev kya kar raha hai Keshav ke saath?" she muttered to herself.

Meanwhile Keshav took his bag and waving his hand at Dev once, he started towards his home.

Dadima sighed as she gazed at Keshav's shadowy figure, disappearing in to darkness. Taking a breath, she turned to head inside the house. Dev, meanwhile, pulled the car inside and then to the carshed.

Entering inside, Dev found Dadima seated in the couch. Giving a small sigh, he walked to her "Dadima....aap bhi na....itni chinta kyun kar rahi thi?" he asked with a small smile

"kuch nahi.....itni raat ho gayi thi.....baarish bhi ho rahi thi.....to kya mujhe pareshani nahi hogi?" she tried retorting back but her voice seemed a bit disturbed

Dev sensed from her voice and expressions that something was bothering her – something that was other than concern for him "Kya huwa? Kuch baat hai kya.....aap kal se thodi pareshan lag rahi hain?"

Dadima shook her head but her face had the same solemn look

"Bolo na Dadima kya huwa?" But seeing her silent, he continued in a cheerful tone "Acha aapko pata hai aaj mera kaam bahut acha gaya....meri meetings bahut achi rahi Dadima" he said excitedly to lighten up Dadima's mood.

A small smile appeared on her face, as her heart swelled with happiness "Ha....mujhe Susheel bata raha tha....ke sab wahan tere project se khush the" she said framing his cheeks tenderly "mujhe pata tha....ke tujhe jaroor safalta milegi"

Dev grinned while his heart wondered "aapke siwa use bhi mujhpar bahut bharosa tha Dadi.....aur yeh sab usi ki wajah se ho raha hai"

Seeing him gazing in to space, silently but with the grin, Dadima's gaze tightened "Kya huwa?"

Dev shifted his gaze to her "Kuch nahi Daadi.....I am so Happy....am so happy!!" he said hugging her tightly, feeling jubiliant over his success.

Daadima hugged him back "bas Thakurjee humesha tujhe aise hi khush rakhe...." she said grinning while her heart sincerely prayed to the Lord for his happiness.

As he leaned back straight looking visibly excited, Dadima touched his cheek lightly and gazed adoringly, wondering why she never saw this happiness in him after they returned from the wedding in Vrindavan? Why after coming back here, he became himself again... naughty and full of life unlike earlier where he would always be quiet? – somehow all her answers only zoomed on Radhika!

"Daadima kya huwa?" he asked seeing her staring at him

Dadima shook her head once "Kuch nahi beta...." she said moving her hands back from his cheeks. But a question still surrounded her mind and she decided to clear her doubt "erm....waise yeh keshav tumhare saath kaise?"

Dev's brows pulled together by tiniest fraction "aap jaanti hain use?" he asked

Dadima looked away "umm Ha....mera matlab hai ke mandir main dekha tha kal use" she answered cautiously.

"Oh....Waise kafi acha aadmi hai na.....Baatein karte karte samay kaise kat gaya pata hi nahi chala.....Delhi se Vrindavan pahuch bhi gaye....Kafi samajdhar hai aur ache man ka bhi" he said feeling impressed with Keshav.

Dadima shook her head absent mindedly "Hmm"

"Par aap uska naam kaise jaanti hain?" Dev asked casually, picking the files that he had placed on the centre table.

Dadima hesitated to reveal Keshav's complete identity "erm....ha who bas...."

Dev glanced up when she fumbled and then fell silent "Boliye na....Panditjee ne milwaya kya?"

"umm....Ha....Panditjee ne milwaya tha" Dadima just nodded her head once.

As he sat looking in to his files, He suddenly remembered "aap jaanti hai uska rishta bhi tayr huwa hai Vrindavan main" he said still gazing at the files.

Dadima felt a little tensed and remained silent.

"Kahi ise sab pata to nahi hai....par agar pata hota to yeh itna khush.....??"

A small tiny part of her heart told that probably Dev did not love Radhika....but the larger portion denied vehemently telling that he indeed loved Radhika.

Dadima felt perplexed in the situation wondering whether she should tell him about Keshav's marriage with Radhika. She stood up and walking a few steps away, stared at nothing.

As Dev finished arranging the files, he glanced up and found Dadima standing at a little distance. Standing up, he walked to her. "kya huwa Daadima" he asked seeing her so look so confound.

Dadima slowly looked up at him "tujhe pata hai ke uska rishta kis ke saath tayr huwa hai?" she asked somberly.

Dev shrugged his shoulders casually "Nahi....er....aapko pata hai?" he asked a little eagerly.

Dadima turned her face away "Ha.....pata hai" She knew that she cannot keep this hidden from him...he had to know this now or later.

Dev seemed a little excited "aap jaanti hai?....main bas use uss ladki ka naam poochne hi wala tha....par nahi pooch paaya.....kaun hai jiske saath uska rishta tayr huwa hai?"

Dadima felt her heart getting heavy and her voice seemed to have stuck in to the throat while her heart beseeched her that she should remain silent......But her rational brain knew that there was no point in hiding anything and she slowly managed to speak it out "Radhika.....!!"

As the word floated in to his ears.....Dev felt his heart miss a beat and in the same instant his brows pulled down in to a ferocious scowl and he stared at Dadima unbelievingly with his intense gaze.

Dadima, who stood with her back to him didn't notice his reaction "who Shastrijee ki Amma keh rahi thi ke uska rishta bachpan main hi Keshav ke saath tayr ho gaya tha" she said in a glum tone.

Dev's gaze widened now, feeling shocked, and he swiftly shifted his gaze away from her to nothing as his brain repeated her words.

"who Shastrijee ki Amma mili thi who keh rahi thi ke uska rishta bachpan main hi Keshav ke saath tayr ho gaya tha"

His scowling gaze wandered furiously across a small area on the floor while his jaws clenched tightly "Keshav.....woh aadmi hai jiske saath Radhika ka rishta......" His thoughts trailed off as he felt a stabbing hard pain in his heart.

Dadima turned to face him and found his face flushed red......Feeling a little worried for him, she called him out tenderly "Dev...."

But he didn't respond. He kept staring at the ground while his jaws clenched tighter. Dadima's eyes widened by a tiniest fraction – and she knew that her heart won over her rational brain!!

"Dev!!" she called him framing his cheeks.

Sensing her touch, Dev felt a little startled and looked up at her....but the emotions in face remained the same. He stood lifelessly staring at her....

Dadima couldn't ignore the overwhelming pain that she saw in his eyes and her heart twinged in pain – felt guilty for telling him about Keshav. Feeling concerned, "Beta?" she spoke softly.

Her voice bought him back and gulping his pains, he looked away as he cannot reveal his pain to her, even if he ached for it badly now. "Dadima.... mujhe aaram karna hai" he said quickly but was unable to hide the heaviness in his voice, and picking up the files he headed to his room, before he lost control over his emotions.

Dadima's gaze followed him as he walked across to his room, looking lost and forlorn.

As Dev walked up to his room, he felt agony ripping him apart.....his heart that was broken in to pieces, screamed badly in pain while his brain kept repeating Dadima's words....

"who Shastrijee ki Amma mili thi who keh rahi thi ke uska rishta bachpan main hi Keshav ke saath tayr ho gaya tha"

Reaching his room, he closed the door behind and threw the files on the table while his intense painful yet furious gaze kept staring at nothing, feeling devastated.

The man to whom, a few minutes before he was talking was the one who was engaged to Radhika!! He grimaced at the very thought......and his heart, now, started disliking Keshav!!

Slowly, Keshav and his words started replaying in his brain....

"waise jab pyaar ho jaata hai to aise hi lagta hai......har pal usi ki yaad aati hai" he said, gazing at nothing.

Dev swiftly glanced back at Keshav and saw him staring in to space "iska matlab tumhe bhi kisi se pyaar hai?"

Keshav blushed a little now as he turned his head to Dev "Jee....aur unhise vivah bhi hone jaa raha hai"

The word 'Vivah' pinched him badly. His fingers rolled tightly in to fists and he walked across the length of his room silently but his insides were raging with fire.

"Jee....aur unhise vivah bhi hone jaa raha hai"      

As the words swirled around in his brain, His intense, fierce gaze pierced through the space and his throat muscles pulled tightly revealing the veins beneath.

A quick smile flashed across Dev's face feeling genuinely happy for him "That's Great! Congrats!! Kab hai shaadi?"

Reaching a table beside the window, Dev curled his fingers tightly around the hard edge till it pained and stared through the trees, outside the window; the intensity in his gaze made it seem that it would slice the hard tree trunks.

"Jee nahi Vrindavan main rehti hai....waise sach kahoon main yahan Vrindavan unke liye bhi aata hoo" Keshav unknowingly blushed.

Keshav smiled "Jee....erm....waise kaam bhi hai....par isi bahane unse mulakat bhi ho jaayegi. Unse jis din pehli baar mila tha bas usi din pyaar ho gaya tha....aur uske baad to jaise mera man sirf unhi ke baare khayal bunte rehta"

Dev felt his blood boiling as his mind kept reminiscing about those words and Keshav's happy face....As he now knew that Keshav had been talking all the while about Radhika.....His Radhika!!

He pressed his hand harder on to the edge while his jaw clenched tighter as he stared dangerously through the dark night outside his window wondering how Keshav was thinking about his Radhika....was loving her....was admiring her...!! His hands pressed even harder....so much that his palms and fingers stung badly....!! And his body almost shivered as the overwhelming anger and pain rushed throughout his body.

A moment passed and he suddenly remembered that where he had seen Keshav before.

As his feet moved to the brake, his gaze noticed that she was not alone – A man walked beside her. He forced himself from applying the brakes....and his brows puckered lightly wondering who this man was?

And now he knew the man to be Keshav! His eyes widened by a fraction realizing this and scowled furiously at nothing, wondering how Keshav and Radhika were walking together. His insides burned as he remembered that moment.

A few painful moments of distress pass....when suddenly another sweet voice floats in his ears.

"main nahi jaanti ke Kanha ne mere jeevan main aage kya likha hai.....par main itna jaroor jaanti hoo ke....jab tak mere shareer main jeevan hai......main sirf aapse pyaar karoongi"

"Mere bhagya main kya hai who to mujhe nahi pata.....par mere man main sirf aapki chavi rahegi...."

"Hum dono ke man main ek doosre ke alawa kabhi kisi aur ke liye jagah ho hi nahi sakti hai Radhika....hum kabhi kisi aur ke nahi ho sakte......aur main tumhe kisi aur ka hone bhi nahi doonga Radhika"

As his brain recalled their conversation of the previous night, Dev felt as if a splash of cool water was being thrown over the blazing fire across his body.

Taking in a small breath of fresh air, He lets his hands loose from the table and his gaze softens down but a determined look still persists. Gulping down the throat, he looks away and walks towards the washroom.

As the cold water from the shower, kept flowing down his bare skin, Dev's steely determined gaze pierced through the empty space....

"waise jab pyaar ho jaata hai to aise hi lagta hai......har pal usi ki yaad aati hai"

Pain smoldered through every vein of his, letting it's slow burn flow along with his blood and causing a stinging pain in every inch. The cold water hardly touched him....let alone feel its shivery coolness.

Unse jis din pehli baar mila tha bas usi din pyaar ho gaya tha....aur uske baad to jaise mera man sirf unhi ke baare khayal bunte rehta

"Waise aap bade khushkismat hai ke jis pyaar kiya usi se vivah bhi ho raha hai"

The thoughts revolving around his brain, enraged him again. His wet fingers balled in to fists as his teeths gritted together malevolently.

"main nahi jaanti ke Kanha ne mere jeevan main aage kya likha hai.....par main itna jaroor jaanti hoo ke....jab tak mere shareer main jeevan hai......main sirf aapse pyaar karoongi"

Bringing up his hands, he ran his fingers through his wet drippy hairs, pushing them back, as if to control his anger. As he lets his hands fall down to the sides, he took an firm breath, and moving a bit, he turned off the shower and taking a towel from the stand he went on dry himself.

Dev, now dressed in white kurta payjaama, seated himself on the cushioned rocking chair and inclining back his head he stared at the ceiling with the same steely gaze.

"Jee....aur unhise vivah bhi hone jaa raha hai"      

His lips straightened while his gaze remained stuck on to the ceiling, pensively.

Taking a long breath, he wondered aloud in a firm voice that sounded more like an adamant tone "aisa kabhi nahi hoga.....Radhika sirf meri hai..sirf meri....aur main use kabhi bhi kisi aur ka nahi hone doonga" he spit the words.

A minute passed. His tone softens down, but the determination remained alike "Main jaanta hoon....woh mera alawa kisi aur ki nahi ho sakti.... humara pyaar use kisi aur ke paas jaane ki ijazat nahi dega....aur use pane ke liye main kuch bhi kar sakta hoon.....kuch bhi!"

sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Guys! Thanks a lot for the beautiful responses!! 😊 πŸ˜ƒ Well, I know most of you are disappointed by the fact that Keshav's revealed to be the guy to whom Radhika's marriage is fixed.... 😊 erm...all i can is the story has just started to unfold now...... πŸ˜‰ 😊 There's lot more coming up!! 😊 πŸ˜ƒ And dont wory guys......Keshav's a lovable guy......he is sweet and positive......no negativity in him!! I guess Amma's enough here.....i cant handle more nagativeness.....her part itself makes me mad 😑 😑 🀒

Anyways hope you like the updated part!! 😊 πŸ˜ƒ

@sugarandspice: Hey dear Thanks a lot!! Yep i know you all guys hated Amma in the previous part.... But dont worry....she will suffer soon here!! And that too very badly 😑 🀒 But not now....she will go on to create some more problems for Radhika and Dev......and then she will have to face the wrath.

@Devika8: Hey dear Thanks a lot!! Yep i know you guys hate Amma 😑 😑 Even I do! 😑 😑 🀒 But anyways yes the situation is tough for Dadi....but right now her hands her even tied....! 😭

@xhhh-hxxx: Thanks a lot dear.....Am very glad that my Long parts can make you relax!! Thanks a lot for appreciating my efforts! They surely work wonders dear 😊 πŸ˜ƒ Anyways coming back, Yes Radhika wouldnt keep herself away from Dev.... Their love wont allow her to!! Amma.....she will keep doing her work 😑 But soon will have to face the wrath 😑

@Palak13: Thanks a lot dear.......Yep Dadima now knows the truth. Will she know RaDev's Love?? Yes to a certain extent she has realized.....but she hasnt heard from them 😭

@Chalhov: Thanks a lot dear....I am happy that you guys understood that Amma is needed for the story to move (i know you guys hate her!!) 🀒 😑

@KSheila: Thanks a lot dear 😊 In a way actually am glad that the part bought tears in your eyes....which said that you were able to feel that part so much 😭 😭 But yes dear.....am very very sad that the sad updates are making you cry.....dont worry i will try to make smiles even bigger πŸ˜‰ yes Dadima was throughly disappointed as she always wanted Radhika to be her DIL....But as i said the story is just started unfolding πŸ˜‰ 😊 Keep reading!!

@Bvs7691: Hey Thanks a lot dear!! I know the part was most with Amma and her cheap tactics!! 🀒 😑 But her plans will soon start backfiring on her.....as Radhika and Dev's love is untouchable!! 😳 πŸ˜ƒ Am glad that you liked Dev and Radhika's tender sweet moments! That must be some heart touching moments in the other wise Amma - filled part 😊

@Deved1284: Hey thanks a lot dear! Yep dear will try to bring them together soon by clearing their misund. in between.....!! 😊

@Princess84: Hey dear Thanks a lot!! I know you guys didnt like Amma's treatment towards Radhika 😑 But thats what i wanted that you guys hate her.....and thats the reason i included such a part 😑 πŸ˜‰ But....Amma will soon get punished for all her misdeeds πŸ˜ƒ And dont worry no Vishaka here between them! She is a sweet girl!!

@Diary25: Hey thanks a lot dear......and dont worry i wont separate them 😊 πŸ˜‰ Hope you like the updated part

@Billo77: Thanks a lot dear......!! Well, Dev's reaction to keshav.......i have just updated it......Hope you like it! Keshav....Radhika's future husband?? πŸ˜‰ Cant say it right now na 😊 As i said the story's just unfolding......Keep reading!! πŸ˜‰
[BR
@Radhika5: Hey Thanks a lot......And again a big thanks for all those sweet appreciation for the efforts.......They work wonders.....and make you or rather stimulate you to write and write better πŸ˜ƒ And yep will think on sending the work to creatives πŸ˜‰ Coming back to FF, yes i know most of you guys thought that the twist would be Dev and Radhika's fixed marriage! 😳 But right now....the story is still unfolding.....keep reading πŸ˜‰ And yes dear......Radhika has now completely realized that she can never belong to anyone else! 😳

@Radev_66: Hey dear thanks a lot......but please dont kill Amma!! Why do you want to dirty your hands by doing such a deed πŸ˜‰ She will get punished.....severly......for her misdeeds!! 😑 🀒

@Chipak: Hey dear Thanks a lot!! Hope your exams went well 😊 Keshav's help in Dev and Radhika's love.....he wont be a road block for sure 😊 😳 Yes Radhika will come closer to Daadi as well

@Sweetrubi: hey dear thanks a lot......nope no keshav between them.....Amma yes!! But not for much longer as she will be punished for her acts!!

@Abhilasha_dream: Hey thanks a lot dear...... And yes thanks for that Welcome too 😊 Actually hadnt seen you too for a long time.....Was pleasantly surprised to see your beautiful comments again 😊 Okie.....Coming back to FF, Yes Devki is surely a strong character.....a docile bahu to her MIL, but when the need arises she wouldnt bow down......just like Shastrijee she had always considered Radhika like her own daughter.....but only due to her respect towards Amma, she is quiet! 😊 Daadima knowing the truth may have given her heartaches......but now she is more sure of the fact that Dev indeed loves Radhika! But given the circumstances her hands are tied!!

Now to your question regarding Amma, actually i didnt spend so much writing...to establish Amma's character i guess......Well i didnt want to actually.....it gives me headaches 🀒 😑Hehe......Neverthless....Amma hates Radhika for several reasons!

Primarily her hatredness stems from the fact that Radhika's mother passed away while giving birth to her. And Amma being from the old school of tradition and ultra orthodox 🀒 believes that Radhika's an ill fated girl who was responsible for her mother's passing away.....and bringing such a girl to their family will also some day bring some ill-luck!! 😑 The second reason for her hatredness is that Shastrijee and their family is a poor one and his decision to add another member to the family, that too someone like Radhika, didnt go down well with Amma.....she thought an added burden would be added to the family. And not to mention the fact that, Vishaka's rights are being snatched away by Radhika (although not even Vishaka thinks so) 😑 🀒

Hopefully Amma's hatredness towards Radhika will be understood by you guys (Obs. it cannot be justified because she is wrong!!
🀒 )

@Radev_addict: Hey dear thanks a lot......Sorry to hear about your health.....how are you feeling now dear. Coming to FF, I know you guys hated 'Amma' But as now know, why she hates Radhika much......i hope its easy to understand her character. (Obs her actions are completely unjustified and cheap) Anyways.....Vishaka is sweet and will always be.....i love to keep her sweet and positive actually 😊 Devki....yes she is strong!! And Keshav...... πŸ˜‰ Let the story unfold πŸ˜‰ 😊 Hmm......yes thats a positive clue that she's now realized that she cannot stay without Dev......their union......?? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ Keep reading πŸ˜ƒ Dadima is surely disappointed with the events as she always wanted Radhika to be Dev's wife....but now she is in a fix as she can see feelings in Dev's eyes for her......but at the same time her hands have been now tied!! Am glad that the small RaDev moment made you smile amidst all the anger and sadness!! And Again a big Thanks for such sweet words and appreciation!! 😊 They surely enable us to work harder!! Edited by sia_lovely - 13 years ago
Dancer97 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update sia.
plzz do not seperate radev.
i love dev's determination.
yes dev, radhika is yours and only yours, lol.
anyway thanks for the update adn plzz update soon.
Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thank you so much sia, for lightening Radhika's talk. Just loved it. thank you for brining that nice Radev moments... πŸ˜›...