YMLH Forum’s SCRAPBOOK!! - Page 8

Posted: 18 years ago

Share Best moments in the show. Unforgettable scenes.

Ronit and pooja's rain scenes!!  The sweet fights of Ronit and Pooja. Bubbles cute acting of saying Maya bhanji hehehe. lolz!!

Talk about your Favorite Characters in the show. BUT NO FIGHTING, JUST SHARING!!

Ronit was my favorite actor he did very good acting opposite of Shama Sikander in the show which impacted the people. 

Share Special Moments on the forum. Moments you can never forget.

Ppl saying Happy B-day to me on this forums and sending me some cute Pm's from all of buddies from KYPH and ELAS especially makhan is the most beautiful friend.  And so is everyone else!

Tell us what you think of the forum and what will you miss the most here.

I enjoy the beautiful collages and amazing support of Ronit and Pooja Fans!! I like this forum but some GM's just get on your nerves but that's okay we have to follow rulz!!!!! heehe. lolz!!  I loved everyones cooperating with situations out here.

Members you will never forget, share what you like about them and what you don't. Ask them questions, comment on them, that how good they are
Hmm...its not very easy to name all of my buddies.  But Mansha, makhan-buttercup, Nirav, sunny, paki_princess, Nisha, Armaan4_eva, and many many more that I love so much that have touched my heart with their unique characteristics of alikeness!!!  Some bad memories..plz don't ask otherwise I will get a 20% Warning from a GM.  So no names plz but yes I had so many problems with one GM  but not going to say the name cuz it will be offending.

Your thoughts on ***YMLH Development Team Members***. If you have any complain, or wanted to say something for the longest time, but didn't get courage to say it. This is the time to share all those thoughts. Tell us where we are fair, and where we weren't. Just say it all, no offense will be taken.

Hmm...well I have no complains either I will just call it a part of fate those who are mean should be ignored cuz they are junky ppl in my opinion b/c they bully you around what to do.  No, the development team of YMLH was truly friendly especially at ghatkopar where I stayed the most was most enjoying for me to read updates cuz everyone so friendly even here.

What Changes have you noticed in the forum?
The new members forums it was nice to know ppl introducing each other and keeping a friendly association amongst others!!!

Thankyou guys this is all i have to say have a gr8 day!!

Love yall all truly of this forum.

~Sanjana😛

SO SORRY ABOUT THIS LATE REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!

*Share Best moments in the show. Unforgettable scenes.* 

All the scenes between Pooja Ronit (especially fighting scenes!!), Scenes between Pooja Mandy, Goa trip, AND THE ENDING!!😳😳

*Talk about your Favorite Characters in the show. BUT NO FIGHTING, JUST SHARING!!*

POOJA – RONIT- MANDY-AKASH- REEMA AND OF COURSE OUR JAYESHREE BUWA!! (Hai hai MIRCHI!!!!!!!!!!!😆)

*Share Special Moments on the forum. Moments you can never forget.*

The day Me, Taffy, Sonya became the power of POOJA RONIT "is just unforgettable!!"😛

(JUST SHARING!!)😃

Oh how I could I forget that moment when we (The Power of Pooja Ronit) gave our favorite Ashmit a surprise wedding gift!!😆 😃

(JUST SHARING!!)😃

*Tell us what you think of the forum and what will you miss the most here.*

One of the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll miss my friends!!!!!!!!!😊

*Members you will never forget, share what you like about them and what you don't. Ask them questions, comment on them, that how good they are.*

Taffy, Sonya, Ms.B.B., Poison_ivy, Desi_Gurl, Madhuri and others!!! !!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!! "REMEMBER ME, WILL NEVER FORGET YOU!!!!!!!!!!"😳😛🤗

*Your thoughts on ***YMLH Development Team Members***. If you have any complain, or wanted to say something for the longest time, but didn't get courage to say it. This is the time to share all those thoughts. Tell us where we are fair, and where we weren't. Just say it all, no offense will be taken.*

Hummmmmm… 🤔Humm… hee😆 NOTHING!!!!!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE DOING A GREAT JOB!! KEEP IT UP!!!!!!!!! GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!!!!!!😛

*What Changes have to notice in the forum?*

NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😃

Edited by No Angel - 18 years ago
Hi there,
Even though this serial has ended already. I couldn't stop myself writing about it. I absolutely loved Pooja's character and Ronit's Smile. Ronit (Amit Jain) could be easily Future's Shahrukh Khan. Pooja's acting is soooooooo natural.

The End was really good and I wish the Team of YMLH all the best with their future plans and hopefully we will see them soon achieving more success in life.
HI,
In the recent times , the popularity of jassi type spectacles ( old ones) are really increasing. Especially in televison world and movies. We have our optical shop "Status Eye Care" situated At santacruz-west, mumbai. Our area is the shopping hub for all famous celebrities and NRIs . Since the time Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin Has been released, the sell of the same type of frames which other wise were mere crap has been quadrapled. Children ask them for their stage performances, television production people purchase for their series ( One I remember is the specs in Yeh Meri Life Hai For the Grandmother).
though the serial has lost its p[opularity in recent time but the popularity for the spectacles are the same.

Currently many many sunglasses have been bought from us for various films and pop albums,
If you Are having any such requirement for your stage performaces or for telivision or films or pop albums fell free to contact us.
Our address:
Status Eye Care
Shop No 5-a, Modi Chawl,
Opp seasons Showroom/ Asiad Plaza,
Station Road, Santacruz-west,
Mumbai-400054
Our website: www.statusfashions.tk
( One I remember is the specs in Yeh Meri Life Hai For the Grandmother).
i want dem 2gether dey r best couple i lyke poojaz acting she is fabulous n she dances extremely well ronit is rilly rilly cute 😃
I m puttin this video link in as it is very special: Thanks to Nomi! 😃

Amit Popkorn Video 
Edited by heart girl - 18 years ago
Posted: 17 years ago

yeh loh
my 2 jaanu's 😉😳 >>>

lub ju guyz🤗

Originally posted by desi_chick05

yeh loh
my 2 jaanu's 😉😳 >>>

lub ju guyz🤗

awww ritu!!😳 🤗love u 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10000000!!

Share Best moments in the show. Unforgettable scenes.

my nest moments were that i had alot of fun taking in parts like contest and many posts.... i had fun with friends here as well...... i will keep watching yeh meri life hai again n again, epecially if i want to see ashmit aka rahil azam acting in there...... i just love YMLH !!! it rocks and shud keep rocking...... like ALWAYS.....

Talk about your Favorite Characters in the show. BUT NO FIGHTING, JUST SHARING!!

my favorite characters are Pooja, bcoz she did a great acting role as herself.... she was really nice, cute... she even sold herself to some guy that she didnt even fall in love with, and that she was in love with Ronit aka Amit Jain..... one my second fav. char. is ashmit, but as rahil azam, not ASHMIT!!!

Share Special Moments on the forum. Moments you can never forget.

My special moments were shared with Poonam, Heart Girl, QT143, Ms.BB, and Desi_chick05, with all of YMLH members..... they were all respectful, they are treating everyone like their own family.... and friends...... they were great friends.... hope to be there friends till death......... i would like to say thank you to all YMLH friends of mine....... THANK YOU!!

Tell us what you think of the forum and what will you miss the most here.

There are alot of things i will miss in this forum..... like friends, contests, fights between Taffaruz and Dashing Boy, sumtimes girl fights..., MOTW, and this respect from all YMLH members......

Members you will never forget, share what you like about them and what you don't. Ask them questions, comment on them, that how good they are
Poonam = she was great friend i have ever had in this forum..... and was always the 1st one to be there.

QT143= she was really amazing and cute...... at first i dint know wat Qtstand for, until poonam told me one day that QT stands for cutie...  lol

Heart Girl= she is a true heart girl, she has the biggest heart in this forum..........

Ms.BB= the Bholi Bhali gang member after some people....sumtimes.. lolz.... it was fun with u...... thnk u!

Taffaruz= great attitude.... and awesome thinking Master of all stories....... good job.....

desi_chick05= great username..... she was wonderful as well..... she was like out little cuddly bear attached to our backs.... so sweet tho......

Dashing Boy= it pleasure to have such a GREAT FIGHTER with Taffy in this forum.... he was always late to the fourms, never replied but we could all understand where he was and coz of school and all..... i appreciate u being my friend.... thnk u!!

Culture= great Upasna.... she was wonderful and grateful to her that she keeping in touch with Rahil Azam for the fans of him..... thnk u very much... and thnk u also for returning my messeges to him from me..... luv ya always.......

Jasminerahul= thnk u for keeping all updates everyday and u have a great personality in life of creative writing....... thnk u !!! thnkx 4 being my friend as well.........

Prettygura= thnk u for being there..... even now ur a viewbie and Congrats for that.. sry 4 the late reply...... congrats again and keep the great work up!!!

Your thoughts on ***YMLH Development Team Members***. If you have any complain, or wanted to say something for the longest time, but didn't get courage to say it. This is the time to share all those thoughts. Tell us where we are fair, and where we weren't. Just say it all, no offense will be taken.

I have NO complains with anyone in this YMLH forum..... or members... they were such great friends i had......

What Changes have to notice in the forum?

I saw that many memebers hasnt been on YMLH forum that much as the whole group like jasminerahul, heart girl, prettyguria, desi_chick05, poonam, ms.bb, dashing boy, & taffaruz and ME!!!!

thnk u all YMLH members!!!

no1kfan aka Priyanka

😃

😳
made by priyanka 😉