SRA-YAM fanfiction

niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
                                                        FAN FICTION
character sketch:
                               same as now in the serial
swayam plans to marry sraddha,his bhabhi came to know about it,2day is the day sraddha returned from the dham yatra and she along with her parents went straight to the temple of her nanduji instead of going home.

sraddha:babuji ,hum aab kaha jayenge?amma babuji aap yahi baithie main kuch intezam karke aati  hu 
amma:sraddha tum kaha jaogi?
sraddha:aap fikar mat kijiye,kuch intejam zaroor ho jaega
babuji:sraddha pehle pratima ji ko milna chahie,unhone kitni madat ki thi,agar woh hum e rehne keliye jagah nahi dete to hum kaha jate
sraddha:thik hain babuji main unse milkar aati hoon .aap yahi rukiye,aap log bohot thak gaye hain
amma,babuji smiles at her  thinking how sweet and responsible is their daughter.
sraddha went to meet her didi, as she entered the main gate one car moved out of the house .sraddha didnt notice the person in it
sraddha entered through the main door with a big smile on her face thinking how happy pratima would be to see her back again
sraddha is about to enter the room of her didi pratima but she is shocked to see...............

precap
sraddha telling someone.........."aaap"
this is a little start to the luv story of sra-yam,if u like press the the like button .i will soon update it

Edited by niksidfan - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pavitra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow nice one please continue
niksidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pavitra

wow nice one please continue

thnks pabitra i will do so
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

haha she sees swayam?? continue plz....

niksidfan thumbnail
recap
sraddha came to meet pratima and shocked to see some one in her room

PART 2
sraddha:aap yaha?
sraddha saw swayam looking 4 something in his bhabh's room

swayam(imagining):(mujhe abhi batana hoga sarkar ko that sraddha is back)haan tum yaha kya kar rahe ho? (pretending as if he does not know the relation between sraddha and his bhabhi)

sraddha little uncomfortable:main pratima didi se milne aayi hoon

swayam:imagining(haan aab mujhse milo)oh (smiles cutely)main oonki devar hoon

sraddha(shoked):kya,agar mujhe pehle pata hota,main yahan kabhi nahin aati(she turned to go and swayam catches one of her hands to stop her and sraddha turned and gave him an angry look and swayam was looking at her innocently,she freed her hand with a jerk

sraddha:kitni tajjup ki baat hain  jinhone mujhe beghar kiya unhi ke ghar main mujhe asray mili

swayam:(very seriously) main phir se tumse mafi mangta hoon,i m sorry lekin mere baat pe bharosa karo,main tumhe nuksan nahi pohchana chahta tha,main to tumhare ghar bhi gaya tha ,jo bhi misunderstandings hue the woh clear karne,lekin mujhe pata chala tum dham yatra pe gaye ho

sraddha:haan ,lekin aapki meherbani se nahi ,balki mere nanduji ke kripa se

swayam (with a wry smile on his face):main bahot khush hoon tumhare liye

swayam imagining(kyunki tum wapas aye mere liye )
sraddha was leaving and after she went a few pace she heard a sound which came from the room she came out
she ran to see what happened
she saw swayam's  leg was bleeding
sraddha was frightened to see him with pain though the supercool and tough swayam was not showing it,she ran towards him

sraddha:swayam ji aapko chot kayse lagi?

swayam :nahi its ok .woh main ek dawai dhoond raha tha aur niche pare tool nazar nahi aaya

sraddha:aap baithiye ,main 1st aid kar deti hoon

swayam:nahi uski koi zaroorat nahin,mujhe itni chote chot sekoi fark nahin padta

sraddha(knows his strong attitude ):ek choti chot baad main bada aakar le leti hain
sraddha went and came back with her 1st aid box.when she was doing 1st aid to swayam he kept staring at her.whhen sraaddha suddenly looked at him she became little uncomfortable and swyam too and he looked the other way

swayam thought:oh my good lord  i m sorry main ise dhoka de raha hoon
sraddha after doing the 1st aid:main chalti hoon swayam ji

swayam:mera driver tumhe chod dega

sraddha:mujhe  na apme nahi apki kisibhi cheez main koi interest hain,main khud ja sakti hoon

swayam:ok (thinking)is ladki ki akad  pata nahi kab jaegi,itni sweet to lag rahi thi jab patti ka rahi thi (little bit goes in her thought)coming back from a dreamy world with a shake ,god main kya soch raha hoon.i should concentrate on my aim

plz press the like button if u like it

precap:sraddha went back to the temple,learnt that pratima had left few sconds before and many more of swayam and sraddha love blossoming and a twist in her life

**Rekha** thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
first fanfic on shraddhaaa awersomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
the fanfic iz amazing if you put more romatniccc sceneee on swa-shra it would super duber. plz contiureee ASAP
I HAV REGUEST PLZ TRY TO WRITE IN ENGLISH PLZ
THANK U
niksidfan thumbnail
thnks  4 ur suggestions,they means a lot to me and i will write 4 u in english 2
**Rekha** thumbnail

Originally posted by: niksidfan

thnks 4 ur suggestions,they means a lot to me and i will write 4 u in english 2

thanksss ❤️
niksidfan thumbnail
                                             part 3

sraddha was going out of the mansion when she could see someone telling her to stop
she turned back only to find  swayam coming towards her. with a feeling of little pain  which by trying also he cant hide
swayam:sraddha ruko(sraddha stop)
sraddha was little shocked
swayam:main tumhe chor deta hoon(let me leave u)
sraddha:koi zaroorat nahi hain( there is no need of it)
swayam angrily catches her hand and drew her towards him and  both  stares at each other
swayam:main tumhe chor dunga lekin thodi der ruko na(i will leave u but plz  stay  4 a while)(leaves her)mujhe bohat dard ho raha hain(its paining too much)
sraddha:swayamji...
swayam:mujhe swayam bulao,ji bolti ho to lagta hain main tumhara koi bujurg hoon ,sraddha mujhe tumse kucchh kehna hain(dont call me swayamji,it feels as if i m a much older person,call me only swayam,i have some thing to tell u)
sraddha:bolo na(tell),
swayam:woh....... (thinking)main bol kyon nahi pa raha hoon ki main tumse pyar karne laga hoon ,main to aisa feel kar raha hoon ki sach much mujhe sraddha se pyar ho gaya hain,lekin itni jaldi kaise???sayed mujhe pehle se hi sraddha pasand thi lekin apne maksad ke wajah se mujhe apna feelings dikhai nahi diya)(why i m able to tell her that i m in love with her ,i m feeling as if i m really in love with her but how i felt it too soon?????perhaps i liked her from the 1st day but due to my plan i had failed to notice it)
sraddha:app kya sochne lage(what r u thinnking?)
sraddha(thinking):(swayam ne mere saath kitna kuchch kiya lekin jab bhi woh samne hote hain meri dil main itni bechaini kyn hoti hain )(swayam hurt me so much still when he is infront of me why  i had that feeling of excitement)
sraddha:swayam,main ab aur ruk nahi sakti(swayam,i cant stay more)
swyam(seeing sraddha little tense):kya hua,tum paresan kyon lag rahe ho(what happen,why r u feeling tensed?)
sraddha:meri amma baoji ko lekar main kaha jaon,ghar main sayed ab bhi woh log humse naraz hain(where will i go with my parents now?,perhaps my house members r still angry with me and also i dont want to go there anymore)
swayam:humare ghar main ruk jao ,meri bhabhi ko bohat accha lagega(aur mujhe bhi,tumhe harpal dekh jo sakta hoon,)thinking(u stay in our house,my bhabhi will be very pleased)(and also i as i could see u all the time)
sraddha:lekin main aise hi kisike upar bojh nahin banna chahti hoon(but i dont want to be a burden to anyone)
swayam(tum meri hokar mere upar bojh kaise baan sakti ho):uski bhi haal hain,tum job kar sakti ho aur yakin mano u r perfect 4 the post of my PA (there is also a sol to it ,u can do the job and beleive me u r prfect 4 the job of my PA
sraddha:lekin aapne aisehi mujhe naukri..(but  u r giving me a job withut.......)
swayam:mujhe log pehchan ne waqt nahi lagta,abhi chalo hum tumhare amma baojiko lekar aate hain(i understand people very well ,now lets go and bring ur amma baoji)
sraddha:thnks aapne mere liye itna kucchh kiya
swayam (thinking)tumhare liye nahi karoonga to kisi aur ke liye?sraddha tum sirf meri ho aur main tumhe ek pal ke liye bhi apne aakhon se door nahi karna chahta)
sraddha:apne kuch kaha
swayam:nahi to(little bewildered)main to sirf soch raha tha
swayam and sraddha went to the temple to bring back her parents to the mansion
when she met her parents she concealed the truth of swayam.

precap:sradha and her parents came to the mansion and pratima shocked to see them

Edited by niksidfan - 14 years ago
**Rekha** thumbnail
thank u soo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 4 translating in english
the ff was jut awersomeeeee :))
i mean no word to express my feelingggg
u r so fasttttt ❤️
update when u time plzzzz
can't wait 4 next scene