Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi guys.... sooooo sorry for being so inactive lately... exams are driving me nuts, spring break can't come soon enough Will try to come on during the weekend and reply to everything in detail, but until then, mindblowingly gorgeous sigs Lali and Gunia πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Keep up the awesomeness, can't wait to see more!!! And Anku, thanks for the beautiful Govardhan pics, makes us feel like we're also there getting blessings... can't wait to see more of those too!!!
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
One new siggie I squeezed into the break, tried to fit in as many adorable couples from Ramayan and SK as possible... for the Bharat-Mandavi an Shatrughan-Shrutkirti pics, I even pulled some trics to make them face each other instead of opposite directions like the original pics πŸ˜† Two versions w/ diff textures/effects:

ShivangBuch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

<font color="#660099">@Shivang,</font>

<font color="#660099">How have you been? Yeah, I too feel the same way. It's always so nice to be meeting new people who share our love for RS's shows.</font>

<font color="#660099">I am eagerly waiting for Spring Break so that I can spend some time in the Orkut communities. They sound really nice.</font>

<font color="#660099">Thanks for the sweet words, I'm really glad you like this CC.😊And thanks a bunch for liking the posts for all the creations!</font>

You are welcome sister. I have been enjoying the discussions with Lola on orkut and reading the progressing posts over here. Now for the next month I will be with internet for just one or two hours a day and presently trying to figure out the recent orkut bug problem in community posts by reading the orkut help. Once that problem is resolved, I will surely try my best to make the path smoother for you people to lead the orkut communities too as you deserve to be or have to be there also leading.
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi every1!

@sita11- Hey Seete! Awwwww.... dear thanx a bazillion for liking my new postcard!Feel veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy good after ur lovely comments!

@_LalithaJanaki_ -Hi Lalitha Di! ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh....U r going for 2 weeks....it sounds like 2 yugs! I'll miss U badly Di! But all d  best for d seminar! 

Awwwwwwiiiesssss....Ur new creations r  ossum! N ever b'ful r d lines U quoted in both d Swayamvar 1 n the Telgu line!Thanx a bunch for liking d pic update, new emotions n my creationsOh I found that vdo on U tube.....I'll try 2 find t out again bt I'm also busy these days with my exams....So U'll have 2 wait for some days! Hope U'll understand!!  πŸ˜³

Bye bye....Will Miss U aloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooootttt 

@lola610- HI Lola Di! huiiissshhh........... met U ultimately.....Ohhooo Diii mssing U like anyting! z everything all right.....?????????? Hum aapse vartaalap ke liye ati aatur huye ja rhein hain!
By the way wonderful creations!  Awwwww...cutest couples of RS!yyyyaaaayyyaa Ur efforst of facing Bharat-Mandavi n Shatrughna- Shrutkirti really worked!!! So cute! 
ANd thanx a bunch for liking my creations!!! So chweeeeet of U!

~angelz16~ - Hi anku Di!!! Awwww...I m honoured 2 have such a loving sis like U!!! Yaaaa it seems that Thakurji showers his blessings on ur family!!!I'll def pray that U get an opportunity 2 take d snaps again!!! Visiting Brij z like visiting Golok of Thakurji!!Awwwwwww...its my pleasure that I'm having a luck 2 see those wonderful pics through U Diii! U really sound like n angel...thats why sooooo devoted for Thakurji!! Btw I live in India bt  where do U live??????  ANd thanx a bunch for praising my work!!!! It means aloooootttt to me!

@ShivangBuch-  Hi bhaiya! Awwwwww......thanks a bazillion for liking my creations!!! Soooooooo supporting of U dear bhrata shri!πŸ˜†
Edited by arun-deeps - 14 years ago
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
One more creation! Hope U'll like!πŸ˜› 
ShivangBuch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arun-deeps

<font color="#3300ff" size="4">@ShivangBuch- Hi bhaiya! Awwwwww......thanks a bazillion for liking my creations!!! Soooooooo supporting of U dear bhrata shri!πŸ˜†</font>

Dhanyavaad meri pyaari si chhoti si behnaa πŸ˜ƒ Ham yah vaakya dekh kar bhi atyant prasann aur pulakit hue.😊 😊 😊

Aur Lola ki vartamaan vyastataa aur kami ka orkut par bhi anubhav ho raha hai. Parantu parikshaaon ke beech me bhi wo apne aap ko IF aur orkut vichaardhaaraa (community)πŸ˜† πŸ˜† khol kar dekhne se rok nahi paati. Ramanand Sagarji ki krution ke prem me doobne ka yahi parinaam hai aur yahi aaj ke yug me janme logon me bahut hi bade sadbhaagya ki baat hai.
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

its ok lalitha that ur going for 2 weeks ,personal life comes first !!😊

wow guniya ur SIYA RAM POSTCARD ,SIYA RAM JI in the clouds !!πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

here one animated avatar of pinky parikh as RUKMINJI 😊

sitakshii thumbnail

Originally posted by: lola610

One new siggie I squeezed into the break, tried to fit in as many adorable couples from Ramayan and SK as possible... for the Bharat-Mandavi an Shatrughan-Shrutkirti pics, I even pulled some trics to make them face each other instead of opposite directions like the original pics πŸ˜† Two versions w/ diff textures/effects:

OUTSTANDING wedding siggy lolaπŸ‘πŸ‘
sitakshii thumbnail

Originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

Here's a quick siggie I made in my free time today guys...

The telugu line Ye Nimishaaniki Yemi Jaruguno Yevaruhinchedaru? is a line from a song in the Telugu LavaKusa movie, meaning Who can guess what will happen in each second of our life?

VERY emotional SIYA RAM siggy
nice work lalithaπŸ‘πŸ‘
muffins2waffles thumbnail

LOVE all the creations guys! Keep it up! :D

Sita, very pretty Rukmini avi!