Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
This is Jamana ji right outside the mandir in which the Shiv Linga is...not like right outside, but just a few steps ahead of it...

Those are the steps to go down...in the pic u can see the 1st and 2nd step and there are few more below. I loveee sitting near Jamna ji for hours wenever I go there and have done Pujas as well over there. Soo peaceful 😳
anku- thumbnail
Inside the temple, there are these idols of Lord Krishna and Radharani which are also pracheen like from that time only. There is something in those idols that I just keep looking at them....something that I cant explain. I hope everyone gets to visit Chintaharan Mahadev atleast once in their life if not more 😳

This is the Jamna ji which flows inside Vrindavan :) The diyas u see were 108 diyas lit by someone I know bcoz of something he had wished for and he got and he thanked god for it :)

Another pic of Jamana ji, Vrindavan from another time

anku- thumbnail
As you go deeper in this one direction of Jamana ji, Vrindavan, There is a Van where Lord Krishna used to take his cows and also spend time with Radharani :)
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Guys,

Here is an interesting commentary by an author I read on why Yudhisthira was right to lie to Drona in the battle:

This site has a lot of interesting commentaries on the events in the MB war.

One may question the morality of Lord Krishna's instruction for Yudhisthira to tell a lie. Most persons are attached to mundane moral codes and laws put down for human society to follow. However, if God's order opposes morality, the highest morality is to follow the order of the Lord, even if it means breaking worldly laws. Yudhisthira had never told a lie in his life, but the Lord tested Yudhisthira's understanding of real surrender. One should not kill one's grandfather, but Lord Krishna ordered Arjuna to do it, because Bhishma had taken the wrong side. We must be attached to the order of the Lord or his representative and not to mundande laws.

Of course, this does not mean that one can ignore the laws of the government or the laws set down for man in such law books as the Manu samhita, the Torah, the Koran or the Bible. One should not act whimsically. One must follow these, but the Lord's order is supreme, and supercedes any law or rule in any scripture or passed by any government.

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Here's a quick SiyaRam siggie I made guys...

....will reply to everyone's replies soon, I promise, am just a bit busy right now. But Anku, I LOVE the pics you posted, will comment further when I come back online. :)

Lola, your siggie's gorgeous! Def snagged it into my slideshow this morning, but again, will comment further later on.

arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi evry1!

@ Sita11- Hey Seeeeete! Heard U after such a looooooooooooooong time! Lol missed U aloooooooooooooooot!!😭 awwwwwwwwwwwwww...thanx for luving d recent Deepika pics! It really matters alooooooooooooooooooooot for me!!!

Hi Anku Di! Thanx a lot for giving me d pleasure to call U Di!  U n ur  family r surely very fortunate that Thakurji himself chose ur home n he wants that U people serve him!

Awwwwwwwwwww.. ur Ladoo gopal ji z ssooooooooooooooooooooo cute!! Really ossum pic update! Its worth seeing different swaroops of Thakurji anytime! N  fabulous pics of Giriraj Goverdhan parvat! Ohhhh! Really very sorry 2 hear abt d pics U lost but don't worry...Di U'll def take d snaps again, when U go to Merrut which z also d Birth-place of our 'Ramji' Arun Govil Mahadevji n  Yamuna Maharaniji's pics r also perfectly dvine!!

HI Lalitha Di!!!!
Aw....woooooooooooooooooooow great sig so lovely with all d red romantic effect n d perfect quote! U chose such cute pics of Arunji n Deepikaji! Awww...the Mahabharat Spritual Warrior commentry link was worth seeing! Grrrt job!!

arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi guys!
 2 sigs ..Hope U'll like!

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow !!!! thanks angelz for posting such precious pics of LORD KRISHNA  & GIRIRAJ GOVARDHAN PARVAT !!!!!!
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow !!!! lalitha ur sweet siya ram siggy is awesomeπŸ‘πŸ‘ & guniya ur postcards are very very nice !!! πŸ‘πŸ‘
esp ur postcard of RAM-SITAJI in the blue globe !!!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
great work !!!β­οΈπŸ‘

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Hey Guys,

Here's Jaggu's latest siggie for me....