Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
wow !!! thanks to jaggu for this siggy of LORD KRISHNA as JAGAT GURU !!

thanks lalitha !!!! this siggy is very very nice !!!
sitakshii thumbnail

Originally posted by: arun-deeps

Some more.....πŸ˜›

this is extremely beautiful guniya
amazing !!!!πŸ‘β­οΈ
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi every1!

Hey Seeeete! Lol great to have U back! Enjoying ur posts like anyting! Awwwwww...U always make me happy with ur beautiful comments!U r truly a sweet heart!Thanx a baziilion for praising my creations! Can't tell U much how good I feel after ur precious comments! It really means aloot to me Seete! Jai Shree Krishna to U daaaahhling!

Hi Lalitha Di! Woooooooooooooooow amazing creation by Jaggu!
Thanks aloooooooooooooot for posting  a beautiful creation with such a great message!! Krishna z truly d Jagadguru!

Edited by arun-deeps - 14 years ago
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
One Shri Krishna Sig guys!😳 Hope U'll like!πŸ˜›

sitakshii thumbnail
very nice postcard guniya ,LORD KRISHNA & RADHAJI in the universe !!!!!! (the whole brahmand in RADHA-KRISHNA) !!!

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lola610

@ Lali - true that about running the forum being the perfect fat-buster, I'm pretty sure I've lost 5lbs just planning it out in my head πŸ˜† And lol look above, I did pass the chillaxation msg onto Aish - heard me honeybunch?? Oh take your time checking out all that stuff, I've been soooo tied up too, lol mostly punishing myself for my assumed miserable performance in that micro exam... doing notbook-fulls of lagrange maximization problems all day and night 😭 Can't wait to clear it all out with some siggie-making and viewing πŸ˜† Got a great start with your gorgeous sigs, both the Shikha req and your tragic SiyaRam one... the ek van mein text went sooooo perfectly with the chudamani memory moment... I LOOOOVVVEEE it, getting choked up just looking at it! Sooooo snagging πŸ‘ 

Lol, she just got one of those really confusing Graphic Calculators, so moving from geometry, she's now stressing over how to perform a simple sine, cosine, tangent calculation in the ultra-tech confusing calculator.πŸ˜†

Aww, poor Loli, I'm sure you did just fine. Is everything alright right now? You've been a bit quiet lately...college taking up that much time? Hope this hug will make you feel better.πŸ€—

Thanks so much for liking the sig! But I bet you don't like it as much as I LOVE LOVE LOVE the SiyaRam sig you made. Such Puuuuuuurfect text, pics, and esp texture/effects, have snagged it the minute I saw your post!😍 Really LOVE it! By the way, have you received a reply from Priya?
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
@Gunia,

Hey dear, SUPERB creations! Your latest siggies are so gorgeous and bright! They really light up this CC a lot!πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘β­οΈ LOVE them!

Thanks so much for the Deepika offscreen pics. Wow, she looks sooooooo sweet and motherly even now, and really young for her age!😲😳 LOVE the pics! Do you know if there is any way we can see the vid from those pics? I'd LOVE to see it and what Deepikaji said.😳😳

Your new emoticons are SOOOOOOO cute, really sparkly, bright, and totally adorable! Love them!πŸ˜‰ Thanks a bunch for liking the siggies, you're so sweet.😳 I'm also glad you like Jagavi's (Jaggu) Bhagawat Gita sig.

@Anku,

Wooooooooow, the pics you posted are just out of the world!πŸ‘ I LOVED seeing each and every one of them. Even now, I flip back to the last few pages and see them over and over again, I esp love the Radhe Krishna pics and the pic of the holy river Yamuna, thanks soooooo much for sharing them with us Anku!πŸ€— Really, can't thank you enough!

@Sita,

Thanks sooooo much for liking all the creations Sita! You are really too sweet and super nice to be taking the time.😳😳😳 Thanks so much!

@Shivang,

How have you been? Yeah, I too feel the same way. It's always so nice to be meeting new people who share our love for RS's shows.
I am eagerly waiting for Spring Break so that I can spend some time in the Orkut communities. They sound really nice.
Thanks for the sweet words, I'm really glad you like this CC.😊 And thanks a bunch for liking the posts for all the creations!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Here's a quick siggie I made in my free time today guys...

The telugu line Ye Nimishaaniki Yemi Jaruguno Yevaruhinchedaru? is a line from a song in the Telugu LavaKusa movie, meaning Who can guess what will happen in each second of our life?

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@Gunia:-- its all my pleasure :)) It feels so cute to see someone calling me Dii 😳 And I totally agree with you on wat you said about god giving us the opportunity and blessings to serve him 😳 I thank god everyday for letting us being able to be close to him, serve him and have his guidance. Thank you God again for that.

Awww....thank youu soo much for liking the pics Gunia πŸ€— Really glad you liked them :) yahh please pray that I get to take those pics once again...They were my treasured pics :(  Ohh, I didnt know Arun Govil was born in Merut...thats nice! Thanks for telling :) and again so happy you liked the pics :)

So where do you live Gunia? In India or abroad?

@Sita di:-- heyaaa Dii πŸ€— how are uu? I hopes all good :)) ur most welcomee dii....its all my pleasure :)

@Lalitha di:-- aww...I am extremely happy that you liked them so much :)) and believe me, its all my pleasure. I hope to share more and more such pics with you all :) mosttt welcome again πŸ€—

Thankss everybodyy for loving the pics....I am as happy to share them 😊

Saw all the sigs...They are all gorgeous. Lalitha di and Gunia, the sigs are out of the world. Love the coloring on each and every one of them and how they have been mixed well with each other. Mixed as in howevers its said in PSP Language...hehe! Forgetting since not visited AVI section since a long time. lol!! :$ But Keep it up everybody.

And I am sorry I am not able to comment in depth that much :( as Lalitha di knows, my uni. keeps me on my toes and I get just only enough time to read and go through the few places I have to/visit. Try and comment wenever possible also bcoz my net is so damn slow...arghs @ that! But Will try and be here more and more :))

Much Love,
AnkuπŸ€—

RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Note:

Guys, I will be going on a two week seminar thing for work, and I'll prob not find time to come online in that time, so until I return, goodbye to you all! Will miss you a lot!πŸ€—  But do keep this CC going in that time.πŸ˜‰

Here's one last siggie until 2 weeks.

The text is from an excerpt in Shri Ramcharitmanas. The top part means 'In the midst of her companions, Sita shone as a personification of supreme beauty among other embodiments of beauty.' The bottom lines mean 'In this act her uplifted hands shone as if a pair of lotuses with their stalks were timidly investing the moon with a garland of victory. At this charming sight her companions broke into a song, while Sita placed the garland of victory around Sri Ram's neck so as to adorn his breast.'