Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShivangBuch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: lola610

<font color="#0000ff">A very beautiful dialogue from Shri Krishna in which RadheShyam praise Vasudevji's faith and courage, and salute Devaki Maa's selfless motherly love. Here's the vid:</font>

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VUYAY5HzT0[/YOUTUBE]

<font color="#ff0066">Vasudev - Raat ke baad din, yehi prakriti ka atal niyam hai.
Is liye sukh ka prakash to avashya aayega, parantu us prakash tak pahunchne ke
liye manushya ke paas do gun hona ati avashyak hai: vishwaas, aur dhairya.
Pakka vishwaas bal deta hai, aur dukh sehne ki shakti. Aur dhairya sabar deta
hai, kyunki prakash to apne samay par hi aayega – parantu aayega avashya! </font>

Day follows night, this is nature's course it's never
changed. So, the daylight of happiness will definitely come, but to reach it,
one has to have these two virtues: faith and courage. Firm faith will give us
the strength to bear sadness and suffering. And courage will help us stay
patient, because the light will only come at its time – but it will surely
come.

</div>
<font color="#ff0066">Radha - Dhanya hai aapke bhakt! Kitna atal vishwaas hai!</font>

Blessed is your devotee! He has such unshakable faith!

<font color="#ff0066">Krishna - Vishwaas hi bhakti ka
aadhar hai, Radhe. Jiska vishwaas atal na ho, woh mujhe kaise paa sakta hai? </font>

Faith is the foundation for true devotion, Radha. If he
wouldn't have unshakable faith, how would he attain me?

<font color="#ff0066">Radha - Parantu,
maata bahut vivhal hai.</font>

But, Mother is incredibly distressed.

<div><font color="#ff0066">Krishna - Naari swabhaav ki komalta
uska kaaran hai. Phir bhi, woh swayam apne dukh se vichalit nahin hai. Unhe
keval apni bhaavi santaan par kiye jaane waale atyachaar ki chinta hai. Yeh to
unki mamta hai, jisne unke hriday ko itna komal bana diya hai. Aur aardra-chit
hona to Adi-Shakti ke samast devi avtaaron ka pramukh gun hai! Shaastron ne Shakti,
Shivani, Saraswati, Lakshmi, Durga adi aapke samast roopon ki vyaakhya yahi ki
hai: Sarvo Upkaar Karunaya, Sada Ardra-Chita. Is samay aapka vahi mamta-maye
gun Maata Devaki ke hriday ko aardra-chit kar raha hai. Ya Devi Sarva Bhuteshu,
Maatri Rupena Sansthita, Namastasyai, Namastasyai, Namastasyai Namo Namah!</font>

The gentleness of women's nature is such. Still, she isn't
bothered by her own painful circumstances. It is only the atrocities to be
suffered by her unborn children that she worries about. It is her motherly love
that has made her heart so soft. And this soft-heartedness is the prime virtue
of all your female incarnations, my divine energy! The scriptures have
described Shakti, Parvati, Saraswati, Lakshmi, Durga, and all of your other
forms as such: Well-wisher of all, ever-compassionate, always sensitive at
heart. At this time, it is this very virtue of motherly love that has made
Mother Devaki so sensitive. To that goddess who is embodied in all
representations of motherhood, my salutations again and again!

👏 Can we press the like button 100 times? 😉😃

My favourite dialog too. I love the entire explanation but most favourite is the first para of Vasudev's explanation about "Prakash to apne samay par hi aayega, parantu aayega avashya". And then next most favourite line from the entire post is "Unhe chinta hai to keval apne bhavi santano ke upar honewale atyaachaar ki."

Great effort Lola. Really excellent and perfect. I don't know what has happened with the messages on orkut???????!!!!!!! 😕 😕 😕 It has happened for the first time since I have joined orkut. They are showing technical symbol of <br> - break at places of ENTER pressed. Let's hope it's a temporary problem or only on my browser it is visible like that.Edited by ShivangBuch - 14 years ago
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Yah Lalitha di, they are really cutee :D Yess, college keeps way too busy...I hate it :X BUT I am going to Delhi on 25th or 26th Feb :D All excited....I so wanna see Karthik Calling Karthik, hopefully will in Delhi :D How about you? Hows your life going?

@Lola:-- awww i love your sigs 😳 I am equally happy to be here 😳🤗 I have more things to sharee....I have these pics and videos of Giri raji ji from Goverdhan which I took to share with members of JSK Forum. The one that Lord Krishna held on his little finger :)) I have been wanting to share that since JSK days but never could :( but now I ll put up the pics soon and video wen I get to Delhi bcoz here my internet is wayyy too slow. In Delhi, I ll be able to upload the video on YT very fast. Hopefully you all will like it 😊

And once again, very very beautiful sigs by both you and Lalitha di. Soooo pretty :) Love the colours in the Luv Kush siggy I love this Siggy making art. Hope to learn it SOMEDAYY LOL!!!

@Gunia:-- thankuu ur names very cute as well 😉 Awww acha okayy u can call me Dii...wow after a long time someones gonna call me Dii on I-F. hehe! Thank you for the cake....yummyy! Our family got the Idols from Mathura. It was actually ordered by someone else but they never bought the Idols and we got them....I said to mum, its really destiny that we got such beautiful Idols of both Lord Krishna and Radharani. I am so glad you like it that much...Thanks!!🤗

anku- thumbnail
I Love the dress below of Thakur ji and Radharani the most from all of the dresses we have for them......we have keep Lord Krishnas name Neelmadi....Hows it? :)

And these are the Pratik aatma Thakur ji and Radhrani for the above ones. The name of our Pratika aatama Lord Krisha is Kanak bihari. Tell me hows this one too! :) Sorry the pics not so clear...its the only one I have with me right now :(

We have Gopal ji as well....but no pics with me right now :(
anku- thumbnail
Wait, found one in my other mobile....this is Gopal ji dressed in his winter clothes...His name is Anand Manohar Lal ju.

anku- thumbnail
We did a Shringar of Gopal ji on Akshayatwitya last year with Chandan....here it is:--

After giving him a bath after this, he was shining sooo brightly 😳
anku- thumbnail
This is Giriraj ji....as we all know, its shrinking in size and during the end of Kalyug, Giri raj ji will go inside the earth.

If you all see properly you can see Giri raj jis eyes in this one:--

anku- thumbnail

This is all the surroundings around Giriraj ji and some of the pics are as you go ahead and its called the Parikrama marg :)

anku- thumbnail
And when you go to Giriraj ji, there are stones that is the Giriraji ji Shilas then you ll find photos made inside them wherein Lord Krishna is with cows, hes with Radharani and other such. These photos have appeared themselves in the Shilas 😊

Some more:--

Edited by ~angelz16~ - 14 years ago
anku- thumbnail
I even had the photo of the Shivlinga that Parashurama ji had established himself and it was going inside the ground but the ppl put steel around it to save it. But again by the end of Kalyug, even that ShivLinga will go inside earth.

I lost the photo :(( I was soooo upset and even cried :( But wen I go to Meerut again, I ll be sure to snap pics again and share with you all :D

Few photos on next page of Chintaharan Mahadev 😊
Edited by ~angelz16~ - 14 years ago
anku- thumbnail
This is the ShivLinga at Chintaharan Mahadev which is about 5000 years old so that is it was there from DwaparYug.....a Pracheen Shiv Linga just like the Meerut one.

It was mum and dads anniversarry and we had gone to Vrindavan and Goverdhan ji.