Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Guys,

Here is one siggie I made of SiyaRam's first separation, using lyrics from Ek Van Mein. The bottom pic is of Sitaji holding Ramji's mudrika and the top pic (though it's kind of unclear) is of Ramji holding Sitaji's Chudamani. And if you're interested, the font is called 'Harry Potter'. Thought it kind of fit the mood of the siggie.😳

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Aishicakes, thanks a ton for liking the sig πŸ€— Can't wait to see more of yours... and I feel your pain, geometry was hell on ice for me 🀒 You'll be fine though, chillax πŸ˜‰

Gunia, thanks soooooooo much for liking the Bharat sig πŸ€— And no worries, Arunji will be back on tv soon, no doubt about it! Aur haan, hum aapke vachan paalan ki pratiksha mein hain - pratdin nayi chitra-rachnaaon ka dose hamein milna chahiye... I'm waiting πŸ˜‰

Anku - millions of thanks for liking the sigs, made my day πŸ€— And yes, I loved the pics THAT much and more... can't wait to see more from you!!! So happy you're here πŸ˜ƒ

@ Lali - true that about running the forum being the perfect fat-buster, I'm pretty sure I've lost 5lbs just planning it out in my head πŸ˜† And lol look above, I did pass the chillaxation msg onto Aish - heard me honeybunch?? Oh take your time checking out all that stuff, I've been soooo tied up too, lol mostly punishing myself for my assumed miserable performance in that micro exam... doing notbook-fulls of lagrange maximization problems all day and night 😭 Can't wait to clear it all out with some siggie-making and viewing πŸ˜† Got a great start with your gorgeous sigs, both the Shikha req and your tragic SiyaRam one... the ek van mein text went sooooo perfectly with the chudamani memory moment... I LOOOOVVVEEE it, getting choked up just looking at it! Sooooo snagging πŸ‘ 
MagadhSundari thumbnail
A new sig from Lali's gorgeous Lav Kush pic updt, with text from the version of Vidhna Tere Lekh that comes right around Nindiya Rani time and describes Shri Ram's pain and anxiety due to separation from his children:

MagadhSundari thumbnail
A very beautiful dialogue from Shri Krishna in which RadheShyam praise Vasudevji's faith and courage, and salute Devaki Maa's selfless motherly love. Here's the vid:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VUYAY5HzT0[/YOUTUBE]

Vasudev - Raat ke baad din, yehi prakriti ka atal niyam hai. Is liye sukh ka prakash to avashya aayega, parantu us prakash tak pahunchne ke liye manushya ke paas do gun hona ati avashyak hai: vishwaas, aur dhairya. Pakka vishwaas bal deta hai, aur dukh sehne ki shakti. Aur dhairya sabar deta hai, kyunki prakash to apne samay par hi aayega – parantu aayega avashya!
Day follows night, this is nature's course it's never changed. So, the daylight of happiness will definitely come, but to reach it, one has to have these two virtues: faith and courage. Firm faith will give us the strength to bear sadness and suffering. And courage will help us stay patient, because the light will only come at its time – but it will surely come.

Radha - Dhanya hai aapke bhakt! Kitna atal vishwaas hai!
Blessed is your devotee! He has such unshakable faith!

Krishna - Vishwaas hi bhakti ka aadhar hai, Radhe. Jiska vishwaas atal na ho, woh mujhe kaise paa sakta hai?
Faith is the foundation for true devotion, Radha. If he wouldn't have unshakable faith, how would he attain me?

Radha - Parantu, maata bahut vivhal hai.
But, Mother is incredibly distressed.

Krishna - Naari swabhaav ki komalta uska kaaran hai. Phir bhi, woh swayam apne dukh se vichalit nahin hai. Unhe keval apni bhaavi santaan par kiye jaane waale atyachaar ki chinta hai. Yeh to unki mamta hai, jisne unke hriday ko itna komal bana diya hai. Aur aardra-chit hona to Adi-Shakti ke samast devi avtaaron ka pramukh gun hai! Shaastron ne Shakti, Shivani, Saraswati, Lakshmi, Durga adi aapke samast roopon ki vyaakhya yahi ki hai: Sarvo Upkaar Karunaya, Sada Ardra-Chita. Is samay aapka vahi mamta-maye gun Maata Devaki ke hriday ko aardra-chit kar raha hai. Ya Devi Sarva Bhuteshu, Maatri Rupena Sansthita, Namastasyai, Namastasyai, Namastasyai Namo Namah!
The gentleness of women's nature is such. Still, she isn't bothered by her own painful circumstances. It is only the atrocities to be suffered by her unborn children that she worries about. It is her motherly love that has made her heart so soft. And this soft-heartedness is the prime virtue of all your female incarnations, my divine energy! The scriptures have described Shakti, Parvati, Saraswati, Lakshmi, Durga, and all of your other forms as such: Well-wisher of all, ever-compassionate, always sensitive at heart. At this time, it is this very virtue of motherly love that has made Mother Devaki so sensitive. To that goddess who is embodied in all representations of motherhood, my salutations again and again!
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi every1!

Hi Anku....! Ermmmm..Anku ...U r 19 bt I m only 16! My name is Gunia.....yaaa ur name is really soooo good! If U don't mind ...can I pllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz call U di😳 becoz I'll really find it nice to call U Di as I call my L square powers Lalitha n Lola 'Di'! It creates a sense of respect n family like bond for d elder members!😳😳 By the way I m glad U liked my creation n my Welcome...So nice of u to like that dear! wooooooooooooooowwwwies amazing Radhe-Shyam creation!!! Grtttt work!!! A sweet cake for d amazing creation!

Hi Lalitha Di!
Awwwww......Glad U liked my creations! No problm abt U couldn't see my question....But U must be seeing my emotions... hai na...πŸ˜† as cute as U r!πŸ˜†  The credit goes to U! Awwww...I luvd d sig
n d frst separation one was excellent!!!
πŸ‘ sooooooooooooooo much so a chweet cake for U!.

Hi Lola Di! Woooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwww great dialogue updt!πŸ‘

Hum Vasudevji aur Devki ji ke sundar sambhashan ko humare tak sampresit karne ke liye aapko dhanyavaad dete hain.....aur aapko aashvaasan dete hain ki humaari priya bhagini ko hum humaari kritiyon dwara  prassanna karte rahenge!N I luvd d Luv-Kush sig Arunji's painful expession n that of Deepika ji before her prasthaan are excellent! They both played their roles with heartious efforts!  Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....what U said .....means have U read it somewhere that Arunji will return on small screen or its just ur guess❓ pllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell....I m dying to know it! Btw I m Glad U enjoy my creations! Really it matters soooooooooooooo much for me!
This chweeeeeeeeeeeeet cake for chweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Di like U... fo d chweeeeeeeeeeeetttttttest of chweeeeeeeeeeeeeet creations U post!
Edited by arun-deeps - 14 years ago
arun-deeps thumbnail
Hi evry1! One more creation frm me! Hope U'll like it! 

arun-deeps thumbnail

Guys I m posting a recent (means of 2007-08) pic update of Deepika ji! When the new Ramayan was going to start...she talks abt her experiences of Ramayan that how people used to worship her n Arun n they were tired of explaining d masses that they r not Ram-Seeta! I m sorry if U don't find it clear!

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

Another Sig: our cute RS brides....❀️

wow ,this is really gorgeous lalitha
very niceπŸ‘
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow guniya thanks for the pics of DEEPIKA (latest pics) from IBN 7 interview !!!!!
ShivangBuch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

@Shivang,

[/STRONG]

Glad you like the avis! Yeah, that song and sceneare really nice, and Seemaji does really well as Yashoda Maiyya. She was such a natural and motherly in that scene, and baby Kanha is sooo adorable, esp that naughty smile!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

[STRONG]

Very very true. And I will also be waiting for you to join orkut over there. It will be easier job for you over there than me over here since lots of pages I want to read first from the past discussions. On orkut, most of the activity that has already been done is in Mahabharat serial community, so you can straight away start participating without bothering about duplication of contents in RS serial communities. Activity over there just started with full charge just because of Lola's entry, so you all only can lead both the internet places to spread this great devotional work of Sagar. When I just found this forum clubs, I found myself stranger over here thinking orkut is mine and this is some heavenly place far from my reach in terms of technology use sense. Now that I have started feeling that I should join hands at both places to lead this spreading of message of best creations in the world or sharing the feelings with maximum people alike, it would still take time for me to get fully involved over here (Now not because of not knowing how to post but still because of eagerness first to finish reading of earlier contents and also because of my hectic work schedule like yours till mid June). You all please from time to time keep on instructing or guiding me whenever you feel that I should post the pending song or the dialogs posted on orkut (Dialogs in particular I have identified clearly not to be the possibility of duplication and songs already posted can easily be known from the first page that I know). Although lots of self motivation is required over there on orkut without any expectation of acknowledgement or appreciation due to the pattern/trend/custom there and we just have to keep posting for just our own pleasure, happiness and satisfaction (Which won't be the case now due to presence of each other), but still I am sure you will find very easy to use, organized and systematic over there too.

And I am very happy that members are increasing. I, myself being a reasonably new member still, can feel the state of mind of both the parties - (1) welcoming and (2) joining the chatclub relatively later than me.