Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: aksharanaitik

<FONT color=#cc0066>hey guys i was offline for a little while...mommy duties...what are we discussing...?</FONT>

abhi toh urs favorite SP..........ab tak kitne SPs hue, that we r counting......should we consider everyday's sleep as their SP or not......... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

Guys Akshara has moved forward from the ammaji avtaar at nite to a sanyaasi avtaar...but mind u the tent stays on😑....maybe she is afraid that DJ mite pay a visit to their room in the middle of the nite

I dont blame her....they are always hovering around Naksh's room. Phir se bina tent ke pakad liya to 😲 😲 😲. Earlier Aksh used to leave her hair open even with the tent on (kitchen romance) but these days, she ties up her hair in a bun...AUNTY   πŸ€’
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tafseer

haan bas mean karne se kya hoga..........we wanna see it through our own eyes....... πŸ˜† as in everything in motion..... 😳 😳

oye lagta hai tum kuch jyada hi active ho rahi ho....my mistake for bringing up SP πŸ˜†
RiSha12384 thumbnail

Shanta I am on the Naksh SP bandwagon again....no honeymoon but atleast I want to think of their SP....saves me from thinking of Akshara playing cupid to a roller coaster Mohini rishta 🀒

well in that case...consider me on ur wagonπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

abhi toh urs favorite SP..........ab tak kitne SPs hue, that we r counting......should we consider everyday's sleep as their SP or not......... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Itne bhi active nahi hai 🀣
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail

I vote no...seeing is believing...coz all I see is goodnite Akshara good nite Naitik and then morning sun and Tulsi pooja πŸ˜•
Tafseer thumbnail

Guys Akshara has moved forward from the ammaji avtaar at nite to a sanyaasi avtaar...but mind u the tent stays on😑....maybe she is afraid that DJ mite pay a visit to their room in the middle of the nite

they must have a Godrej ka lock in their room........ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† raaton ko bhi chain nahi hai unlogon ko.........ab DJ ko BM ka item no enjoy karna chahiye naa..... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
RiSha12384 thumbnail

my favorite?.....taffy tum bhi na....πŸ˜‰
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail

well in that case...consider me on ur wagonπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

aare dont volunteer so quickly...I had to go through some embarassment during SP2 days coz I was always associated with talking abt it but now I'm immune πŸ˜†....u prolly were not around then...

vaise howz Sarina today??
Tafseer thumbnail

<FONT color=#ff0099>my favorite?.....taffy tum bhi na....πŸ˜‰</FONT>

chalo chalo........u r the researcher of their SP............u have explored their SPs.......hehehhehe πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ......n m also with u on that wagon.........kabse taras rahe hai.... 😳 😳