Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: aksharanaitik

i could not have done without my co anchorsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

my personal most favorite one was Ayesha's observation of Naitik's baniyaan πŸ˜† or rather the lack of it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
4 times totally...not a mind boggling number i know πŸ˜† . The first two ka tho sab ko pata hai...the third was the night of the diwali. Kaka-kaki issue got resolved. Munna-munni gifted each other and she gave him a peck in front of the family while bursting crackers...the ali subah he was on the other side. I cant remember the fourth time...I will depend on YR expert Charu to help me out.
--Nishita-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

my personal most favorite one was Ayesha's observation of Naitik's baniyaan πŸ˜†or rather the lack of it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† . I have never done an indepth analysis of anything else in my life ever πŸ˜†. Spent one weekend discussing only about SP1. Kya din the   πŸ˜
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail

Originally posted by: aksharanaitik

strictly research purposes darlingπŸ˜‰

I believe this statement just as much as I believe that Mohit & Nandini's rishta will be all hunky dory πŸ˜†
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Good Night vellesand have a nice day (for all those in the west)...happy tak taking.Edited by Nishitah512 - 14 years ago
-renu- thumbnail
🀣🀣

welcome Renu...I agree ki aap ke bina SP me maaza nahin 🀣

precisely......next day itna precise analysis....post mortem.....exploration.....everything.......HAMARE bina....iINCOMPLETE hai.....EVEN FOR NAKSH......🀣.....

AISA TOH ....NAKSH  ...KHWAAB main bhi nahin soch sakte....SMP....HUM SAB KE BINA.....🀣
RiSha12384 thumbnail

Yikes!!! here I was thinking of Naksh SP and u r making me think of DJ & BM 🀒🀒🀒....back to Naksh Ritu 😍

And Nishi I also want to know how many times Naitik was on her side of the bed...all I rem is that he is on his side and he always reaches out to find Akshara in the morning but all he gets is her pillow coz  kushal Aksh is downstairs singing the manas paath!!!

🀒...sorry yaar ...didnt mean to send u 2 that nightmare....
u kno naitik/akshi weight gain may explained through SMP's...maybe nishi is onto something...maybe the side switches do mean something😳

--Nishita-- thumbnail

I believe this statement just as much as I believe that Mohit & Nandini's rishta will be all hunky dory πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishitah512

πŸ˜† . I have never done an indepth analysis of anything else in my life ever πŸ˜†. Spent one weekend discussing only about SP1. Kya din the   πŸ˜

tell me about it....if I had put my mind to my work as much as I have done to YR - discussing, analysing, critisizing, relating it to my life, explaining to others etc etc, I would have been employee of the year at my job!!! But now I have learnt this about myself & know how deep I can get at at something...thanks YR πŸ˜†
RiSha12384 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishitah512

cant 4 get ur lipstick on shirt research either...and ayesha's observation😳