YuNaC FF: Love is Life... Epilogue Updated page 24

koolaries4 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys,

Hope you are all doing well, and enjoying your weekend. this is just a short story of what i would like to see between YuNaC.. I love this Jodi to Bits, so I have penned down abit.😳

This is my first attempt at a FF. Its a YuNaC FF that has only 5-6 parts (well, 6 parts was the intital plan, but this seems to be taking longer 😳😆). I hope you like it and please bear any short comings.

Chapter 1: page 1
Chapter 7: page 11: https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1301222&TPN=11

Love is Life... 

Chapter 1:

"What is better? A lie that draws

Smile or the truth that draws a tear?"

It was here, that she was prepared to give her life... for him. He still remembered clearly, she stood here unconcerned about her own safety just to save his life. Today would be the end of the game he started with Naina. Today he would get his revenge from Dr. Shashank Gupta, and then he would leave Sanjeevani forever. And even Naina. This is where this chapter of his life would end.

Just as this Young man was lost in his thoughts, his Phone rang, as he saw the caller ID, his expression changed, annoyed he asked, "Kidhar ho Naina? I have been waiting here for the past 30 minutes!"

"Piche dekho Yuvi.. Agar kabhi peeche mur ke dekhoge to mujhe hi dekhoge."

As he turned around, he saw Naina, dressed in a red Sari, Looking like an angel that was by mistake sent to this earth. And his heart ached to tell her his news, but he knew, it was today or never!!"

" HI, This is the file you asked for." As yuvi was going through the file, Naina spoke again , "ab toh bata do ke kya raaz hai isme." Yuvi looked at her and knew that the time had come, he had no choice but to tell her that he was leaving Sanjeevani and leaving Mumbai too. "Naina, woh main.."

"Kya hua Yuvi?"

"Woh main, Sanjeevani chor ke jaa raha hoon.. Maine apna resignation bhej diya hai. I am leaving Mumbai tomorrow"

"what? leikin, what written in this file that you have to leave? why so suddenly? aur tum mujhe chor ke jaa rahe ho?" as a tear drops on her cheeks.

Yuvi resisting the urge to go and wipe her tears, and turns around to leave.

"I Love You Yuvi, ab toh kuch batao" Screamed Naina but he just shrugs, "Kuch batane ke liye baki nahi hai Naina" and is about to walk away when Naina calmly says, "I know everything, Mujhe sab pata hai. Iss.. Iss file ke bare mein, Tumhari revenge ke bare mein aur tumhare Plan ke bare mein "

"Maine sab sun liya tha uss din jab Mac Sanjeevani mein aya tha, mein bahar hi khari thi. I knew you were Using me, per Maine tumhara saath iss liye diya kyunki I love you, Leikin mujhe tumse sirf ek sawaal puchna tha, All these days, didn't you even Love me for a second?"

Yuvi too shocked and perplexed, just looks at Naina not knowing what to reply while she comes before him.

Naina continues, "Mujhe mera Jawaab Mill gaya Yuvi. Bye Yuvi. After today we will never meet, and even if we do we will behave like we have never met before."

Naina ran away with tears streaming down her cheeks, leaving a bewildered yuvi behind.

2 Months Later,

Naina Mehta had finally arrived home... "He must be waiting for me," muttered Naina, thinking aloud. She was In fact sure that he would be waiting to pick her up.

Edited by koolaries4 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0o.Leah.o0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG !! A YuNaC FF !!

I love this part !! CONTINUE !!!

aanchal_c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
cool,plz continue soon.plz send me a pm also.
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice yaar MJ. Do continue more! :)
DMG4EVER thumbnail
omg a yuna ff cant wait .. plz do pm me!!!

x misha
Tiya_I thumbnail

I love it! plz continueeee!

26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome ff
love the first part
cont soon
josephina_vegas thumbnail
nice one , sumtin different...............continue plzzz .
moreover , need to knw who is waiting for naina
FaithnFate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

like a hunter i am hunting YUNA FF n i finallly i find a FAB WRK!!!!!!!

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ continue n do a PM wen ur done:)
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
another one...yayy lol looking forward to reading it...