Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey nice yaar! Waiting to read more. I'll only say make yuvi suffer more n moreπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Loving the cool Naina 😊
t-mayur-sajan-j thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
hey MJ
just read the three parts
they were great
the whole concept is superb
plz continue soon
and plzz pm me thanks
Edited by t-mayur-sajan-j - 14 years ago
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome part MJ
love it a lot
hope Yuvi wins her back soon
aanchal_c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i wish yuvi all the best..............i hope they follow this storyline in the serial also.
anut thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice...please do continue....
Tiya_I thumbnail
aww that was cute...I hope she's not engaged!!
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Naina's attitude is killer! love it! totally cool! :D

Uhh, yuvi yaar, be atleast a lil sensitive, no sorries? sidha cornering? hehe! thats sooo yuvi

make him sweat blood MJ! lolz! :D
0o.Leah.o0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LOvely !! Fab !! Please do continue !
DMG4EVER thumbnail
that was awesome yaar .. YuNa rock!!
koolaries4 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hey ppz..

hope you are all fine and dreaming about YuNa.. i know i am..πŸ˜† heheh..
Find the fourth chapter below:

Chapter 4.

"Where there's smoke, there's fire"

Their team leader Anthony D'Costa was the top cardiologist from Goa. He was a thin man with very sharp features. His eyes spoke of his wisdom and the experience that he had attained in his long career of 15 years. Anthony had the best reputation for cardiac surgeries till to date, only 3 of his 983, or was it 1293 surgeries, had failed? Yuvi could not recall the statistic as he saw Anthony approach their table and introduced himself, "good morning! I am Dr. Anthony and I am going to be your team leader. So let's start with names and where you come from!"

"Shruti, from Hyderabad, Shadan hospital" replied a timid girl, noting down all the points in the pink notebook in front of her. Hard worker he thought to himself as his eyes fell on Naina who was fiddling with her fingers. Nervous, he thought to himself as she looked up and caught him staring at her.

"I am Ali Jaffer from Pune, Oyster and pearl hospital," replied a handsome young lad smiling merrily. it was evident that he was very new in this profession, more like and intern thought Yuvi.

"are u a qualified doctor?" asked Anthony who was surprised to see such a young man at this conference. he looked only about 19.

"Not yet sir. I am doing my internship and I got the opportunity to come to this conference. There was no way I would have missed it!" replied Ali enthusiastically.

Yuvi could sense that Dr. D'Costa was impressed by this young gentle man who was focused on his studies and wanted to do well. "what if?.. what if he has an ulterior motive" thought Yuvi to himself.

"we don't see things as they are. we see things as we are," said Naina smirking, taunting and reading his mind in the process. She had been observing him since a while now and she was surprised to notice what he was thinking. his smallest gestures like when his eyebrows twitch and his eyes moving from Ali to Dr. D'Costa with amazement and then apprehension was something she was shocked to be able to understand. even after all that he did, she was amazed at to how she could not help but remember every little thing about him. And that scared her.

"huh? asked a confused shruti, "what do u mean?"

"nothing, everyone will understand it soon," replied Naina.

"so what's your name, Dr...?err" asked Anthony startled by Naina's abrupt comments.

"Naina, Naina Mehta from Mumbai, Sanjeevani," replied Naina.

All three pairs of eyes turned towards him, except one, hers. "Dr. Yuvraj Singh from Rajasthan, Mahaveer hospital," introduced Yuvi to the rest of the team.

Anthony had noticed that Naina had not looked at this young lad, Yuvi, from Rajasthan when he introduced himself. Initially he thought she had a problem with Ali as she had remarked bitterly just after his introduction. But his age had taught him better. His grey hair have not grown effortlessly. He had also noticed the Rajasthani lad, what was his name again?! Ah! Yuvraj, staring at Naina throughout the introduction session. Well, well, it was time to divide them up.

"so now dividing you up, Naina and Yuvraj in one team and shruti and Ali in another."

"sir is it possible to swap teams?" asked a fervent Naina.

"no, this is a professional setting, and I will not allow any room for personal differences," replied Anthony sternly.

An interruption from the host of this conference brought about a halt, "I'll be back doctors, till then familiarise yourself with your partners and then I will inform you of your project research."

Well, well Yuvi thought to himself, as fate would have it Naina had no choice but to work with him once again. Luck was on his side this time, and there was no doubt about it.

Naina sulked in her seat, cursing her ill gotten luck. Why was it that her luck always ran out when it came to Yuvi, why? she asked herself, and realised that she would never have any answers to those questions.

"So, Naina, you are a Miss right?" asked Ali mischievously  ...

"huh?!" replied Naina startled on hearing a name, "come again."

"well, I bet you were thinking about me!" chuckled Ali. "I asked if you were a Miss."

"well, yes Ali I am yet a miss... but I am already engaged," replied an amused Naina.

"Ouch, hai main marjawaan, agar mein pehle aata toh..?" asked Ali hopefully placing his hand on his heart.

"Toh mein tujhe hi chunti, Ali, but u were late... so better luck next time," replied Naina winking to Ali and exchanging her seat with Shruti, laughing

Heartily for the first time in two months. Naina was amused by Ali. No doubt he was handsome, tall and lean, he had strong jaws, a pointed nose and eyes that talked about his mischievous ways but the most endearing thing about him that drew everyone to him was his passion. The passion he had towards his work. 

Yuvi's blood boiled at the thought of her choosing anyone but him. He hated any guy hitting on her or flirting with her. He wanted to rip Ali apart, but he was very aware that Naina would not be pleased. She wanted to have no connection with him what so ever. So he sat in his seat silently acknowledging the fact that she chose some one else because he had broken her heart and left her. He wished he could go back in time and erase that one day. If only!! Yuvi for the first time in his life he felt unsure of his own actions.

Enjoy and do leave your comments.

Thanks,

MJ.
xxx