Users

Frequent Posters

Pooj@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey MJ!

A fitting end to your saga!

May I mention that it was SUPERB?

Oh and if you start another PLZ PLZ PLZ PM me (i think u know that i am practically begging... :P)
Bronze. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow... lovely ending...

I must say i ve really enjoyed ur ff... Plz start a new one soon... will look forward for that...

Love ,
Neetu
karan.my.armaan thumbnail
heyyy MJ!!!
(i hope its ohk if i koll u mj.....coz evrybdy does so i thot i cud too!!)
dis wos d best possible ending...!!
yuvi noing naina would be there for him....!!
dats d gr8est thing...!!!
nd mac wid aarti..... lolz... hehehe..
dis wos smthing good nd unexpcted.....
dis wos nd actuli IS a gr88 YuNa FF!!
so awaiting ur next FF ....hope dats a long one...
btw did i tell u..
ur a gr88 riter......
hope u rily rite more nd more.....
so dat v cn keep appreciatin u...!!!
nd yeh u wntd tu no my nme.... its Sukriti....!!
lukin forwrd tu beein gr88 frns..!!
koolaries4 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sri_4

hey MJ

great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
it was such a beautiful ending..aww yuvi got a night mare but he knew tht naina wud be always there to support him.......
oh mac n artis engagement!!!!!!hehe!goodd good..

naina yuvraaj singh!!!hm,,they got married for 2 yrs now!!😊😊
wow!!such a lovely end..loved it fully!!

waiting for u r new fic..totally yunalliocious!!!!!!πŸ˜‰

good wishes
keep smiling

sri:-)

Thanks alot Sri.. 😳😳 Am glad you liked it. Yes, Yuvi is from the shadows and they will never leave him, but he will be fine because Naina's love will heal him!! Yeah, cant leave Mac just like that now, innit? lol.. I too love the way that sounds : Naina Yuvraj Singh.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: Starry_night

OMG !!! Loved it to the bits........its magnificent......Mac and Arti are getting engaged.....thats cool...a perfectly happy ending for all four of them.....awesome...and Naina and Yuvi's moments were so cute and the way Naina comforted him and engulfed him into a hug was simply amazing....and he hugged her back and their confession......its just superb !!! Awww, why did this have to end.......😭....but guess eveything good has to come to a end someday........it was a great FF. πŸ‘
You have done a fabulous jobπŸ‘πŸΌ......really looking forward to another FF or one-shot from you....hope you start writing again soon..lolz.....just being wishful...take your own sweet time....love you*hugs*

Thanks Priyanka.. Yes, Happy ending!! *sigh* i so wanted to write a very sad ending πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Well, like you said all good things come to an end, so did this FF!! I am thinking of starting another FF, and i have already thought of a plot.. so hopefully you shall be able to read it soon!! 😊 Oh, and i loved your OS, do write more will ya darling?

Originally posted by: Sofna

U no Mj

THNK U!!

U did all th hard wrk! U tuk time 2 write such a brill ff, read our cments n reply 2 thm!!

Jst as u njoyd writin ths part I equally njoyd readin...it was lovely 2 c Yuvi finaly getin sm1 2 hold an find comfrt in
After survivn a life f isolation!!

Jst a 'small' rqst do return quickly wid anoda ff (strictly Yuna plz)!! :p

Thanks Sofna... you  are sooo sweet!! *hugs* I am glad you enjoyed reading it !! :) they say after the darkest part of the night comes dawn and i would like to believe that they have been through that dark part (in this FF atleast).. Ummm.. yes i am going to be back with another YuNa FF, but it might take a while!! 😳

Originally posted by: t-mayur-sajan-j

a great ending
i would love if u start another YuNa ff
loved it

Thanks TJ!! 😳😊

Originally posted by: 1kaarzoo

😭    mujhe bhi apni life mein koi chahiye ...........🀣

lady u gave da best 2 dis FF thnk u 4r listening 2 ma demands n dhmakis i luvd it n will lok bak n read it 4r memories.........πŸ€—

oye jadl hi wapas aa samjhi wid a mast FF u better cum bak warna😈 πŸ˜‰
god bless u gal😊

Mujhe bhi chahiye!! *sulks* πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Aaaaw... Thanks Sana.. Love you darling πŸ€— .... lol. i will try being back since i have a story line in my brain but i need time to actually sit down and write it.. as soon as i get to that you will see it !! 😊 God bless you too darling!!

Originally posted by: dmgfan03

hey MJ... nice part.....so yuvraj naina got married.....hope to see this in the show also....if u write any other FF on yuna plzzz let me know....thanx....

Thanks Neha.. yes, they had to get married.. lol.. and actually, i dont want them to get married so quickly..lol.. πŸ˜† And i will let you know once i start the next FF!! 😊

Originally posted by: ilive2laugh

awww MJ such a cute ending

and thank god Mac fianlly settles down lol
i think you and i are the only one who are obsessed about
mac since we need to have him in every ff, os, chapters lol

Lol.. it definately looks like that!! i mean, i just love Mac.. and I just cant seem to like Raj !! *sigh* Yes, finally he settles down.. am glad you liked the ending Sneha..😊

Originally posted by: Pooj@

Hey MJ!

A fitting end to your saga!

May I mention that it was SUPERB?

Oh and if you start another PLZ PLZ PLZ PM me (i think u know that i am practically begging... :P)

Hey Pooja.. Thanks.. 😳 And i liked how you called it a Saga πŸ˜†.. I will let you know when i start the next one!! Thanks for appreciating this FF!!

Originally posted by: Bronze.

wow... lovely ending...

I must say i ve really enjoyed ur ff... Plz start a new one soon... will look forward for that...

Love ,
Neetu

Thanks Neetu.. am glad you liked it.. I will try to start one soon.. 😊

Originally posted by: karan.my.armaan

heyyy MJ!!!
(i hope its ohk if i koll u mj.....coz evrybdy does so i thot i cud too!!)
dis wos d best possible ending...!!
yuvi noing naina would be there for him....!!
dats d gr8est thing...!!!
nd mac wid aarti..... lolz... hehehe..
dis wos smthing good nd unexpcted.....
dis wos nd actuli IS a gr88 YuNa FF!!
so awaiting ur next FF ....hope dats a long one...
btw did i tell u..
ur a gr88 riter......
hope u rily rite more nd more.....
so dat v cn keep appreciatin u...!!!
nd yeh u wntd tu no my nme.... its Sukriti....!!
lukin forwrd tu beein gr88 frns..!!

Hey Sukriti.. yes, you can definately call me MJ!! 😊 I am glad you enjoyed the FF !! Yes, the next FF is abit longer than this one ... and thanks 😳😳😳 looking forward to being good friends too darling.. Thaks for appreciating my work !! 😊
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ahhh! wow-- what an ending--that was really special. I loved the comfort feeling i got from their relationship!

Cant wait for the next FF ^_^
sups2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey mj mere reply ko reply nahi kiya.....😭
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aww that was a wonderful way to end any story,MJ!

Loved the gradual tranquility and equanimity that Naina brings in Yuvi's life. She calms his storm even though she herself can be quite a storm herself with her incessant chatter and liveliness. πŸ˜†

Great effort!

Hope to see you start another fanfiction soon!
koolaries4 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sups2222

OMG OMG MJ that was very very heart touching kya yaar tune mak ki shaddin i meant sagai aarti ke sath kar di hmmpp thik abhi bhi sagai hui nahi hai so i still have a chance heheeh lolz i JUST YUNA are so good n u have depicted this so beautifully i m litterly very sad for ending this fff but its okie dokie LLOOKING EAGERLY FOR UR NEXT FF 9just a lil req add RAJ  in that ff if possible i mean YUNAAJ are also good n he is kinda cute naah heeh if mac is off with aarti i have naother option eheh lolz..........0

Thanks alot.. yes defo.. lol After all Mac ko bhi toh settle hona chahiye na? πŸ˜‰ Aur definately, sirf sagaai hi hui hai aur tera poora ka poora chance hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†... I am glad you liked it... and you are spot on, my next FF will be about YuNa - Raaj and the secret and i hope what i have thought is not similar to what DMG's CV;s are planning to show otherwise i may have to come up with another concept.. πŸ˜† By another option, you mean Raj?! 😲How can you betray chief? 😑 *whacks Supriya for siding with Raj* πŸ˜†    

Originally posted by: *payal_15*

Ahhh! wow-- what an ending--that was really special. I loved the comfort feeling i got from their relationship!   Cant wait for the next FF ^_^

Thanks payal... I am glad you found the end comforting as that what its meant to portray - their comfort, solidarity and trust!!  I cant wait for the next one too !! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰    

Originally posted by: sups2222

hey mj mere reply ko reply nahi kiya.....😭

Sorry, lagta hai jaldi mein meina dekha nahi! *holds her ears with an apologetic smile* Abhi kardia hai!! 😊  

Originally posted by: Eloquent

Aww that was a wonderful way to end any story,MJ!

Loved the gradual tranquility and equanimity that Naina brings in Yuvi's life. She calms his storm even though she herself can be quite a storm herself with her incessant chatter and liveliness. πŸ˜†

Great effort!

Hope to see you start another fanfiction soon!

Thanks Harshu!! 😳😳 Thats the best bit - Naina is a storm that brings Stability to Yuvi's innert turbulence πŸ˜†... Thanks for leavig a comments when  i know you are maha busy.. it does mean alot!! πŸ˜ƒ *hugs*
karan.my.armaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolaries4

<FONT color=#0000ff>Hey Sukriti.. yes, you can definately call me MJ!! 😊I am glad you enjoyed the FF !! Yes, the next FF is abit longer than this one ... and thanks 😳😳😳looking forward to being good friends too darling.. Thaks for appreciating my work !! 😊</FONT>

yupp will wait for d next 1 eegrly...!!!
nd i gess we will b good frns...!!!!
πŸ˜ƒ
Anjali-K thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful FF, loved all the chapters and your writing style!πŸ‘ Loved the epilogue, cant wait to read another YuNaC ff by you! *hint* hint*πŸ˜† AnjaliEdited by *angel94* - 14 years ago