Post Kolangal - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
IN THIS KOLANGAL MANY STORIES WERE HALF BAKED AND DISCONTINUED.. 😑
THEY DINT SHOW ANANDHI AND THE STORY ITSELF IS SOMETHING MADE ONLY FOR JOBLESS PEOPLE..
Thank you to all updaters meli, Roja and other updaters too :) Great job by all of you. πŸ‘
As usual the last episode was another trash like other episodes.... I really felt wierd when aatha gave kooja her handbag and walked like something that she acheived.....what kind of friendship will carry the ladies handbag too???
thank you so much
i don't think there is enough words to say thanks
it's like politics Abi make savaal and then forget
i only read the updates sometimes glance it when my in laws watcing

think about the fun Roja had it with her writing style i had to read it twice in order to understand her comment so i can laugh

thank you so much all of you and you had a lot of fans for your updates

Hi All updaters,

Very Good Job and where do we all meet again?
Roja, what about the 1000 porsagusal?? πŸ˜›, I think we can all share that for watching this Serial Killer.. ..for so many years.
Roja your updates were too funny and interesting to read.πŸ˜ƒ

Dear All Updaters, Thank you so much for all the trouble you all went through to give us updates daily, infact it was much better than viewing the show itself
Thank you  again.

our director thols wil be coming back again with his mega serial "madhavi" which will be coming soon in the sun tv... but i don knw who is tat lead lady??? can u say further information...
Originally posted by sweetygrey

our director thols wil be coming back again with his mega serial "madhavi" which will be coming soon in the sun tv... but i don knw who is tat lead lady??? can u say further information...

you have posted this post on many other threads, plz avoid to do that...I havent seen that promo so donno but plx refrain from repeat the same post in many sections😳
Roja,
Many thanks for the hilarious updates in an otherwise lousy serial.
Meli, often enjoyed your correct predictions. Indeed, you are dangerous and all soap writers nightmare.
Still awaiting Atinamma's grand entry.
So, disappointing. Wish more people would respond. After all let us have the gracefulness to thank those who have updated for more than 6 years wholeheartedly.

By the way to Roja - thanks for reminding me of many of the songs that  had almost forgotten for years.πŸ‘