Posted: 14 years ago
Ok folks,  the trash got over last night - Well, by now all
of you know how Roja feels about this serial - Thollai needs
big time psychiatric counseling !!!! Looking back, Roja
can not believe that she has so much patience !!! I am
sure the other up-daters will endorse Roja's feelings.
Time for the silent readers to come out and post - at least
now - that will be the appreciation shown to Meli, Roja and other
up-daters - come on folks , we did carry the cross for all of u !!!
hi congrats to all the updaters.. your daily updates was interesting.. and is tat new thenral serial directed by our thollai thols or not... and ya tat new heroine of thenral is sruthi of jerry movie fame wit jithan ramesh.. and again devayani is acting or not..
.. and it is not aatha goes vana vaasam it is aatha makes us the viewers to go vana vaasam.. πŸ˜†
Thanks to all the updaters and those who commented. every time my BP went up seeing this irritating and gross serial felt better to know that so many felt the way I did.
What a heroine who does nothing but cry cry and cry. Enough to flood the new house.
If she really felt hurt she should have taken suitable steps and not be such a loser who gives up everything. What a terrible role model.

By the way why did Usha get left out. After all she had been a strong support and did not hurt Abhi in any way. Why not the original three some? Did she not suffer in the hands of Adhi due to Abhi?

Anyway I am glad it is over and do not plan to watch the new serial. Waste of precious time and energy.
Thanks once again. Enjoyed the good spirit and banter.

i agree wid u kuttyponnu... tht usha wil be wid dem...pavam guess abhi has given everyone worked to do and is enjoyin life...
thank u for all the updates done by the updaters...i just start to be updaters for Sivasakthi serial...guys, doing updates for serial is really big task...i never thought it will that hard...(even sivasakthi is not worst serial but to watch it and do updates...really need patience..) wonder how our updaters done it all the time..thank u roja, meli, bjda you all done a great job...πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘..
IS AATHA DEVAYANI GONNA ACT AGAIN IN SERIALS.. AND IS THIS NEW SERIAL THENDRAL DIRECTED BY OUR THOLLI THOLS???? πŸ‘AND THANK U FOR SUCH A GRAND PARTY FOR THIS NONSTOP NONSENSE SERIAL FOR 6 YEARS.. USUALL ALL THE SERIALS MUST BE SHORT AND SWEET AND NOT LIKE THIS LONG AND CRY CRY CRY ALL THE TIME AND DEVELOPING STORIES.. BUT NOW ITS A BIG FREEDOM. πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks to all the updaters,  your patient and time spent to update this crap for the past 7 years is very much appreciated...

I have stopped watching this stupid serial a long time ago and I only read the updates. What you guys have done is something great and you guys need a round of applause. πŸ‘ πŸ‘. Thank you so much for the lovely updates.
WHO IS THE HEROINE FOR THOLS IN HIS NEW FILM..