Love Preet, he is so arrogant
 I love Preet too...😍
Thanx for the PM
 You're welcome! πŸ˜ƒ
Cannot wait for the next part!

Update soon please!
Next part shall be up tomorrow!

Originally posted by: tadashi

Aww how cute! I can relate to meher- I am always the dd. haha but preet hit on three girls and none of them gave him the time of day?

Poor preet and his ego!
Poor Preet indeed! πŸ˜† Never mind, things look up for him in the next part!

@ Radz: Thanks! πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: sweet @s candy

hey great part

it was still short like u said
but if u can make the other one longer that would be great
pls cont soon
Thank you! πŸ˜ƒ And yep the next part is a teensy bit longer...😳
and cant wait till u introduce prem
Um...This is mostly Meet, so there will be very little Prem-Heer...*hides* I'm sorry!

@ foxi: Thanks! πŸ˜ƒ

@ Suhana: Thanks! πŸ˜ƒ
Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
AWSOME UPDATE,PLZ CONTINUE FURTHER WITH MEET AND UPDATE MORE & MORE MEET SCENES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Quack quack!! Remember me!?!?

Ravjot didi! *snort* Nicely done Bhav! Cute story! I don't really watch the show anymore, but i read the summaries every other day.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY ARE KILLING PREET!!! Sorry, it's just hard to wrap my brain around the stupid concept!

I'll try my best to follow the story! I love Asma by the way!! πŸ˜†

Love you! *Hug*

P.S- I helped your ego! 😎
Edited by blackdaughter - 14 years ago
sourpuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: monaghosh

AWSOME UPDATE,PLZ CONTINUE FURTHER WITH MEET AND UPDATE MORE & MORE MEET SCENES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Thanks! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: blackdaughter

Quack quack!! Remember me!?!?

MADDY!!! *tackles Maddy in a hug* Yaar, tumhe koi kaise bhool sakta hai? *shakes head* 
Ravjot didi! *snort* Nicely done Bhav! Cute story! I don't really watch the show anymore, but i read the summaries every other day.
Whee yay! I've started watching the show again...Might as well drool over Preet as much as we can now, right? 
I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY ARE KILLING PREET!!! Sorry, it's just hard to wrap my brain around the stupid concept!
Ohmygod yes same here. I swear, they're positively CRAZY. 
I'll try my best to follow the story! I love Asma by the way!! πŸ˜†
Thanks! πŸ˜† Asma was very fun to write...πŸ˜† 
Love you! *Hug*
Love you too! *hugs back* 
P.S- I helped your ego! 😎
Awesome. 😎

sourpuss thumbnail

Hello, hello! πŸ˜ƒ It's Monday and you know what that means? Yep, TTP is to be updated! But before I do, I just have to say that I'm not sure if I'll be updating this Thursday. Holidays aside, my deadline for my article for my faculty's newsletter is also on Thursday and I have to chase down people for stuff. Pray that I get my stuff by tomorrow, nahin toh meri chutti ho gayi! πŸ˜•

Enjoy!

-||-

Thoda Thoda Pyaar

Chapter Three

"Meher, I thought you said you had juice!" Asma called out to Meher, her head in the refrigerator.

"I do," Meher called back, coming into the kitchen, her notebook in her hand. "And I found my notebook too!"

Asma pulled her head out, frowning. "But all you have is apple juice, and you said you had mango juice."

Meher raised an eyebrow. "No, I said I have juice. You asked if I had juice. And technically, I have juice. Just not mango juice." Shrugging, she sat down at the table. "Now if you're done poking through my fridge, shall we start on our English homework?"

Asma groaned as she shuffled over to the table and sat down across from Meher. She rested her chin on her palm, staring sadly at Meher. "Do we have to?"

Meher patted Asma's arm. "Yes, Asma, yes we do."

Asma opened her notebook and looked down at her notes on "The Merchant of Venice". She looked at Meher. "I'm hungry. Chalo, pizza mangvatey hain!"

And before Meher could say anything, Asma had whipped out her cell phone and was dialing the number for Pizza Chaat. Meher sighed, rubbing her temples. She looked at Asma, waiting for her to hang up.

"The pizza will be here in 45 minutes," Asma announced happily.

"And you're hungry now," Meher commented.

Asma shrugged. "I can wait for pizza," she grinned.

Meher rolled her eyes.

"Arre, Meher, main toh bhool hi gayi! Mama wanted me to ask you which colleges you're applying to…"

Meher blushed a little, looking down. She shrugged. "Maine Mama ko abhi tak bataya nahin, lekin main India ke colleges mein padna nahin chahti," she confided with a wrinkle of her nose. "I'm going to apply to Leeds, Oregon, maybe even NYU and Oxford…"

Asma nodded appreciatively. "And with your grades, you'll probably be able to make it."

Meher smiled. "Right?"

Asma nodded again. Then she reached out and attempted to give Meher a hug across the table. "I'm so proud of you, Meher." She pulled away, frowning. "Lekin usske baad humara kya hoga?"

Meher bit her lip. "Email hai na?"

Asma thought about it, then nodded. "Chalo theek hai. Tum meri best friend ho, issliye main tumhe pardes jaane ki liye permission deti hoon!" she declared.

Meher laughed.

-||-

Preet took the pizza box out of the back of the van. He closed the back door and adjusted his hat in his reflection. He sighed. One day he'd quit his job. No amount of money was worth wearing a hideous bright orange cap and an equally hideous bright orange shirt. He sighed again.

He turned and started up the pavement, heading for the stairs. Taking them two at a time, he soon reached the fourth floor. He glanced down at the receipt in his hand. "04-74." He looked around him, wondering where unit 74 was.

Spotting it, he made his way towards it and rang the doorbell. From inside he heard a woman saying, "Oye, Asma! Tumhara pizza aa gaya hai!"

He smiled, amused.

"Haan, haan, jaa rahi hoon!"

And a moment later the door opened.

Preet frowned. The girl looked oddly familiar. Asma. As Asma took the pizza box from him, it clicked: she was the girl from the club's friend. Meher's friend. He grinned.

"Kitna hua?" Asma asked him, rifling through her wallet.

"200," he told her.

She pulled out the money and looked up at him. She frowned, tilting her head. "Tum bohut familiar lagte ho…Tum Gopal Sharma International School mein jaate ho kya?"

Preet nodded slowly. So they went to the same school as him? That made things even better.

Asma nodded. "Haan…Dekha hai pehle kabhi…" She handed him the money. "Thanks." And she closed the door.

Preet turned away, grinning, counting the money. He frowned, counting the money again. He sighed. He was Rs. 50 short.

Turning back, he rang the doorbell again, drumming his fingers against his thigh as he waited.

The door opened again, and this time it wasn't Asma who opened the door.

Preet stared at Meher, surprised.

She frowned. "Tum? Tum yahaan kaise aaye ho? Tum mera peecha kar rahey they kya? Ruko, main abhi police ko phone karti hoon!"

She turned away.

"Arre, ruko, ek minute! Tumhari dost jo hai na, ussne mujhe poore paise nahin diye!" he stopped her.

She turned back. "Paise?" she asked incredulously. She folded her arms. "Paise kisliye?"

Rolling his eyes, he pointed to the logo on his shirt. "Pizza ke liye. Rs. 50 kum diye hain, ussne."

Meher coloured a little. "Oh. Ek minute."

She closed the door halfway.

"Asma, tumne Rs. 50 kum diye!"

"Arre, Meher, tum de do na, please? I'll pay you back!"

Meher groaned.

"Please? Tumhara ghar hai na? Aur main tumhari guest hoon na? Vaise bhi main kha rahi hoon. Please?" Asma continued.

Meher sighed.

Glancing into the house, Preet saw Meher take a pink wallet from a bag on the couch and she headed for the door. She frowned, pursing her lips as she saw Preet peeking in. He moved away quickly, hiding a smile.

"Lo," she said, handing him the money.

He took it from her, making sure that their hands brushed. She looked at him in surprise, then pulled her hand away sharply, blushing a little.

"Thanks," he told her with a smile. "See you in school."

And he turned and walked away, whistling happily, tucking the money safely into his pocket.

-|end of chapter three|-

So in case you couldn't tell, I made stuff up. *hides* But I did research pizza prices for Domino's in India! 😳 See the level of my dedication? Aren't you proud?  And aren't you also happy that this part is longer? Anyway, thank you to all those who commented and like-d the last part, and see you guys either on Thursday or next Monday!

Love,
Bhav (:
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Tum pagal ho πŸ˜ƒ

My spot! *nods*
Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
IT WAS WONDERFUL,PLZ CONTINUE IT FURTHER, NEXT TIME UPDATE A LONG ONE ATLEAST 4-5 CHAPTERS TOGETHER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.I AM REALLY CURIOUS TO KNOW ABOUT UPCOMING CHAPTERS OF MEET.
THANKS A LOT,BYE.
Edited by monaghosh - 14 years ago

Nice update

Like Meher and Asma's friendship

Cant wait for more Meet scenes

Research on pizza prices, now that is dedication πŸ˜†

Thanx for the PM

Cant wait for the next part