Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zzzzzzzzzzfffff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

AWW! okay so preet is a pizza delivery boy! haha. and they are still in highschool. and they go to the same school! uh oh. haha this should be fun! thanks Bhav!

sweet @s candy thumbnail
RESERVED will comment tmrw
zzzzzzzzzzfffff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

BHAV! it's monday....please update when you can! i am eagerly waiting!

nupurvj23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hey
loved it!
pls add me to the pm list
thnks <3
nupur
sourpuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: indiandoll89

Tum pagal ho πŸ˜ƒ
-_- I wish you'd stop saying that. Hmph.
My spot! *nods*
Still waiting! πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: monaghosh

IT WAS WONDERFUL,PLZ CONTINUE IT FURTHER, NEXT TIME UPDATE A LONG ONE ATLEAST 4-5 CHAPTERS TOGETHER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.I AM REALLY CURIOUS TO KNOW ABOUT UPCOMING CHAPTERS OF MEET.

THANKS A LOT,BYE.
Uhhhh...That's...not gonna be very possible, mainly because I haven't written upcoming parts yet. Thus the really long gap between Part Three and Part Four. Sorry, but thank you! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Aaliyah01

Nice update

Like Meher and Asma's friendship
Thank you! πŸ˜ƒ 
Cant wait for more Meet scenes

Research on pizza prices, now that is dedication πŸ˜†
I know right? 😎 I'm so cool. 
Thanx for the PM
No problem hun! 
Cant wait for the next part
The next part shall be really soon, because I've written it out and all I have to do is type it out now! :D

Originally posted by: tadashi

AWW! okay so preet is a pizza delivery boy! haha. and they are still in highschool. and they go to the same school! uh oh. haha this should be fun! thanks Bhav!

Yep it should! :D Remind me to bring in the fact that they're both in the same school, before I forget...πŸ˜† You're welcome, and thanks for commenting! :D

@ Sweet @s candy: Waiting! :D

@ tadashi: I'm so sorry! The next update shall be up really really soon, pakka!

Originally posted by: cutegurl224

hey
loved it!
pls add me to the pm list
thnks <3
nupur
Thank you! And you've been added! :D

Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
*facepalm* Would you believe I forgot to read this part? But I loved it! Pizza Chaat wouldn't happen to be real now would it? :P and research? how dedicated are you?

Love,
Radz

sourpuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anhdara13

*facepalm* Would you believe I forgot to read this part? Would you believe me if I said yes? πŸ˜› But I loved it! Pizza Chaat wouldn't happen to be real now would it? :P Not that I know of...πŸ˜† and research? how dedicated are you? Totally. 😎

Love,
Radz

sourpuss thumbnail
Hello, hello! Yes, I know it's Sunday, but what can I say? I wrote the part out last night (while watching APKGK, no less...πŸ˜†) and I knew that you guys are in desperate need of Preet right now (I'm so sorry, this is a filler part and so it's Preet-less, but the next part will definitely have more Preet!), so I figured why not post it? :D The next part shall be up as soon as I've written it out! :D In the meantime, enjoy!

Thoda Thoda Pyaar

Chapter Four

"Meher!" Heer Maan hollered, leaving the kitchen with a bowl laden with steaming hot dum aloo. "Dinner ke liye aa rahi ho ya nahin?"

"Arre, haan, haan, main bas aa rahi hoon!" Meher hollered back from her room.

Teji Maan sighed, rubbing her temples. "Maine tum dono ko kitni baar bataya hai, ghar mein mat chilaao, lekin tum dono meri baat kab sunti ho?" she complained.

Heer winced, setting the bowl down on the table. She tugged her ears lightly. "Sorry, Maa."

Smiling, Teji reached out and touched Heer's cheek, just as Meher breezed out of her room and took her place at the dinner table.

"Arre, Meher, apne Bauji ko zara bulana," Teji told Meher, who pouted.

Meher took a deep breath, getting ready to call out to her father, but as Teji frowned, she closed her mouth and got up, dragging herself to Balraaj's room.

-||-

"Mmmm, Didi, dum aloo aaj bohut badiya hai!" Meher gushed with her mouth full.

Heer frowned, swallowing. "Meher, maine tumse kitni baar kaha hai, don't talk with your mouth full!" she chided her sister.

Rolling her eyes, Meher swallowed. "Kya, Didi? Main aapko compliment kar rahi hoon aur aap…?"

"Heer theek keh rahi hai, Meher," Balraaj commented, glancing at his younger daughter.

Sulking, Meher directed her gaze down towards her food, tearing off the next piece of her roti with vehemence.

The family ate in silence for a few moments.

"Arre, haan, Heer beta," Balraaj started, "ladkewaale kal aayenge, 5 o'clock."

Heer nodded as Meher frowned, looking up.

"Ladkewaale?" she asked, her mouth full. She swallowed. "Ladkewaale? Kaunse ladkewaale?"

"Meher, main tumhe baad mein bataaongi," Heer told her quietly.

"Lekin –"

"Baad mein," she repeated firmly, and that was the end of that.

Meher sulked again, clenching her teeth. No one ever told her anything.

-||-

The dishes done, Heer finally headed for her room, looking forward to a well-deserved good night's sleep.

She opened her bedroom door and groaned.

Meher sat on Heer's bed, hugging Heer's pillow. She smiled at Heer. "Kaunse ladkewaale?"

Sighing, Heer closed the door. She sat down on her bed.

"Jab tum Asma ke ghar par sleepover kar rahi thi, tab Bauji ne mujhse kaha ki meri shaadi ki umar hui hai, aur unhone ladka bhi chun liya hai," Heer told Meher.

"Toh phir aapne mujhe kuch bataya kyun nahin?" Meher asked.

Heer shrugged. "Bhool gayi thi. Sorry," she apologized.

Meher set the pillow down, folded her arms and glared at Heer silently.

Heer sighed. She reached out to hug Meher, who stiffened, but then yielded with a sigh, hugging her sister back.

Heer pulled away. "Kya tumhe sach mein lagta hai ki main deliberately apni choti behen ko nahin bataaongi ki Bauji meri shaadi karvaana chahta hai?"

Meher smiled, holding Heer's hands. "Didi," she began earnestly, "aapke shaadi ke baad…kya main…kya main…kya main aapke kamra le sakti hoon?"

Heer stared at her blankly for a moment, then grabbed her pillow and attacked Meher with it. "Chal hath!"

Meher laughed, fighting back.

-|end of chapter four|-

Hope you liked it!

Love,

Bhav (:

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
My spottt

I love the relation you showed between Meher and Heer it's so fresh and real to meπŸ˜›

I can't wait for the next part, since I got to proof it *hmph* I loved that one! πŸ˜ƒ

But anyways about this part, the last bit is hilariouss πŸ˜› The way you were building it up and then Meher asks that πŸ˜› totally cuteee πŸ˜†

Post the other one soon *claps*

Love ya,

Meera😳
Edited by indiandoll89 - 14 years ago
Yay an update!

Running off to read