Posted: 14 years ago
Sounds really good

Cant wait to read more

If you have some kind of PM list please could you add me to it
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I am soooooo angry at you for posting this when you KNEW I wouldn't read it...😭

*edited* the prologue was so cute πŸ˜ƒ I loved it! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ It's just so cute πŸ˜ƒ

And yes yes I shall get to editing the other post too πŸ˜›

Edited by indiandoll89 - 14 years ago
sourpuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: yasu09

sounds great............
plz update soonnnnn..........
Thank you! Update coming up in a bit! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Anhdara13

You already know what I think. :)
Yep I do. πŸ˜›
I cannot wait for you to write more! (And for the other two as well. :P)
Not commenting on that. Hmph. Be careful when you try whatever I bake for you...πŸ˜›
Love,
Radz

Originally posted by: Suhana Ahmed

sounds quite good...
plz continue soon yar...
and if you maintain some pm list do add me to that...
Thank you! Yep, I shall do that! πŸ˜ƒ
regards,
Suhana.

Originally posted by: foxi

sounds great.... i love Meet... will miss them...at least i can read about them😊 looking forward to read more

Aww thanks! 😳 Yeah I have no idea what the stupid creatives are thinking, killing off Preet...

Originally posted by: tadashi

BHAV!!!!! I am so excited that you are righting a MEET FF!!!! I love you times a billion! i think this will help me get through the tragic end of meet!😭

Aww gee thanks! 😳 Yeah, I can't believe they're killing off Meet...

Anyways, I am excited to see that the story is based on love aaj kal! I started to watch the movie but I fell asleep in between.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  So i think your story will help me fill in the gaps!

Haha probably not! I doubt I'm actually gonna even follow the LAK storyline, so yeah...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

And I love his neice's line about waiting for diwali.πŸ˜† I think I am going to use that the next timee someone takes forever.
Let me know how that works out! πŸ˜† 
Thank you!!!!!πŸ˜‰
And thank you for commenting! 
P.S. if you are planning a pm list please add me!
Sure thing! πŸ˜ƒ

sourpuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: tasnime

Thks Bhav for writing a Meet FF !! I'm only coming to this forum to read Meet's FFs lollz .. so πŸ€— to u !! 

πŸ˜†You're welcome! 😳 And I do hope you enjoy this one... 😳
the kids were so cute and I loved the Diwali bit !
Thanks! πŸ˜†
it was great !! Do PM me when u update :)
I will thank you!

Originally posted by: sweet @s candy

sounds great start soon and pls pm me

Thank you! I will! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Aaliyah01

Sounds really good

Thanks!  πŸ˜ƒ
Cant wait to read more
More coming up soon! 
If you have some kind of PM list please could you add me to it
Sure thing!

Originally posted by: indiandoll89

I am soooooo angry at you for posting this when you KNEW I wouldn't read it...😭

*kaan pakar-ing* Maaf kar diya? 😳

sourpuss thumbnail

Hi everyone! A big thank you to everyone who commented and/or hit 'Like' for the prologue, and I do hope that this first part won't disappoint! 😳 So this FF is gonna be updated Mondays and Thursdays, if I can keep track of the days. I swear, in the holidays, one day just melts into the other. *shakes head* Anyhoo, enjoy!

-||-

Thoda Thoda Pyaar

Chapter One

"Salwaar kurta pehen ke club mein koi jaata hai kya?" Aditya Mehra scoffed, directing all their attentions to the girl in the corner of Ecstasy.

Aditya was right: dressed in a light blue salwaar kurta, her arms self-consciously folded, her brown eyes fixed in a death glare at someone on the dance floor, the girl looked tremendously out of place.

"Maybe someone forced her here?" Karan Kapoor suggested. "She's not that interesting."

And they turned instead to look for girls to go home with.

Preet Juneja's eyes kept wandering back to her, though, to the girl in the salwaar kurta.

Aditya noticed this. He nudged Preet. "Preet, usska number le lo, na? Tum hi to kehte ko, Preet Juneja can get any girl he wants."

Preet gave a little laugh. "Nahin, yaar, woh meri type ki nahin hai."

"Yaar, if you're scared, to keh do, we'll understand," Karan told him with a sip of his Jack Daniels.

Preet frowned. "Usska matlab?"

Karan shrugged. "Bas, if you're afraid of losing face in front of your friends, to keh do."

Preet scowled. "Preet Juneja can get any girl he wants," he echoed Aditya, popping his collar. "And Preet Juneja is going to get that girl." Downing his vodka and Coke, he set the glass down and headed off.

Aditya and Karan slapped each other a high-five. "Nicely done, bro."

-||-

"Uss Asma ko bhi mujhe yahaan laana tha. Maine usse kaha tha, there are other ways to spend your 18th birthday. Lekin nahin, usse toh club aana tha," Meher Maan muttered under her breath, glaring at anyone who dared to look at her. And considering she was in a salwaar kurta in a club, there were a lot of people looking at her. "Usne kya bola tha? Ki hum sirf dinner ke liye jayenge. Stupid."

"Toh tumne dinner nahin khaya?" a male voice asked next to her.

Meher whirled around, startled. She frowned at the man who gave her a sideways glance and smiled at her. She rolled her eyes, turning back to the dance floor, trying to spot Asma again, not bothering to reply.

The man cleared his throat. "You know, it's usually polite to answer someone when they ask you a question."

Meher glanced at him. "I wasn't even talking to you."

He shrugged. "Koi baat nahin. Ab toh hum dono ek dusre ke saath baat kar rahein hain, na? Toh tumne abhi tak dinner nahin khaya hai?"

"Excuse me, lekin mujhe tumse baat karne mein koi interest nahin hai. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go." And Meher stalked off to the dance floor to get Asma out.

-||-

Preet stared after her, dumbstruck. "What just happened?" he asked aloud.

Aditya and Karan joined him, sniggering. "You, my friend," Aditya said, "just got shot down."

"Bola tha na, yeh tumhari type ki nahin hai," Karan added. "Either that, or you're losing your mojo."

Preet continued to stare after her. "I have not lost my mojo!" he cried in indignation. "Dekhna, I'll get her to fall in love with me. Nahin toh mera naam Preet Juneja nahin hai." He popped his collar again.

Aditya and Karan looked at each other. "I think you should change your name to something lucky, like Karan," Karan grinned.

"Nahin, nahin, Aditya is a much better name," Aditya protested.

Preet glared at the both of them. "I am not changing my name."

Aditya laughed. "Uh huh, because you're going to get a girl you've only seen once and whom you'll probably never see again, whose name you didn't even get, to fall in love with you."

Preet grabbed the glass out of Aditya's hand and downed its contents in one go. "Wait and see."

-|end of chapter one|-

Well, that was it! Comments and criticisms are welcome! πŸ˜ƒ Oh, and on your way out, feel free to head over to my gallery too, which I'm pretty proud of. 😳 And which I'm shamelessly advertising. 😳 See you guys on Thursday!

Love,

Bhav (:

zzzzzzzzzzfffff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I love it!!!!! Haha...Preet is pretty cocky!

And Meher in a shalwar kurta in a club!!!? haha. I loved the attitude she gave preet. that is something that meher would totally do.

hmmm Vodka and coke? I read on sushant's facebook that he like tequillaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I really need to stop stocking him.

What city is this set in by the way?

Oh and i totally used that diwali line but I substituted christmas since i was talking to a school friend- but i sounded stupid since christmas is pretty  closeπŸ˜†

Anyways, thanks for the PM! and I love your story!

Brilliant part

Loved how Meher took no nonsense from Preet

Preet's friends made me laugh

Hmm wonder what Preet will come up with to get Meher's attention

Thanx for the PM

Eagerly awaiting the next part!
sweet @s candy thumbnail
great part

very short

but intresting

preet and meher introduced

and he couldnt get her number

pls cont soon
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I edited both of them πŸ˜† Kinda 😊
Edited by indiandoll89 - 14 years ago
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I loved this part. It was so funny! And I love how Meher doesn't give him the time of day. (Weren't you planning on changing the title?)

Love,
Radz