Posted: 14 years ago
BHAV!!!!!!!!!

It was to shortπŸ˜” Make the next one longer😎

Poor Preet got shot down. Not good or his ego now is it?πŸ˜†
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
🀣

That was for the first line which had two things that amused me πŸ˜› Bet you can't get what they were! 😲

Loved the concept tho! πŸ˜› Meher's in a salwar suit? πŸ˜† cute πŸ˜› And aww Asma! πŸ˜ƒ yayy! πŸ˜ƒ

I loved the whole bit btwn them! πŸ˜ƒ

Can't wait till you continue! πŸ˜ƒ

Love you,

Meera😳
sourpuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: tadashi

I love it!!!!! Haha...Preet is pretty cocky!

Thank you! πŸ˜ƒ Isn't he? 😳 
And Meher in a shalwar kurta in a club!!!? haha. I loved the attitude she gave preet. that is something that meher would totally do.
Thanks! πŸ˜ƒ 
hmmm Vodka and coke? I read on sushant's facebook that he like tequillaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I really need to stop stocking him.
...🀣 How can you have him on FB without going all fangirl on him? *confused muh* 

What city is this set in by the way?
Ahh I totally don't think about all that, but it's somewhere in India. *nods* 
Oh and i totally used that diwali line but I substituted christmas since i was talking to a school friend- but i sounded stupid since christmas is pretty  closeπŸ˜†
🀣 Makes sense...πŸ˜† 
Anyways, thanks for the PM! and I love your story!
You're welcome! And thank you! πŸ˜ƒ 

Originally posted by: Aaliyah01

Brilliant part Thank you! πŸ˜ƒ

Loved how Meher took no nonsense from Preet

Preet's friends made me laugh They were fun to write! πŸ˜†

Hmm wonder what Preet will come up with to get Meher's attention Honestly, so do I! πŸ˜†

Thanx for the PM You're welcome! πŸ˜ƒ

Eagerly awaiting the next part!
The next part shall be up tomorrow!

Originally posted by: sweet @s candy

great part

very short

but intresting
Thanks! πŸ˜ƒ 
preet and meher introduced

and he couldnt get her number

pls cont soon
The next part shall be up tomorrow! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: indiandoll89

*edited* the prologue was so cute πŸ˜ƒ I loved it! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ It's just so cute πŸ˜ƒ
Thank you! πŸ˜ƒ I think I showed it to you before right?
And yes yes I shall get to editing the other post too πŸ˜›
You do that. *nods* πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Anhdara13

I loved this part. It was so funny! And I love how Meher doesn't give him the time of day. (Weren't you planning on changing the title?)
Thanks! Yeah, I was, but that'd be too complicated. πŸ˜› Don't ask.
Love,
Radz

Originally posted by: foxi

preet trying to woo meher ... yay ... nice start ,waiting for more 😊

Thank you!

Originally posted by: -Ravjot-

BHAV!!!!!!!!!
RAVJOT!!!!!
It was to shortπŸ˜” Make the next one longer😎
Oh. Heh. The next one isn't that much longer, actually...πŸ˜›
Poor Preet got shot down. Not good or his ego now is it?πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† Not at all, no!

Originally posted by: indiandoll89

🀣

That was for the first line which had two things that amused me πŸ˜› Bet you can't get what they were! 😲
Betcha I did. πŸ˜† They were supposed to be inside jokes for the three of us anyway...πŸ˜†
Loved the concept tho! πŸ˜› Meher's in a salwar suit? πŸ˜† cute πŸ˜› And aww Asma! πŸ˜ƒ yayy! πŸ˜ƒ
Thank you! πŸ˜ƒ
I loved the whole bit btwn them! πŸ˜ƒ

Can't wait till you continue! πŸ˜ƒ
Next part shall be up tomorrow!
Love you,
Love you too!
Meera😳

sourpuss thumbnail

Hello, hello! Apologies to those who complained that the previous chapter was too short and suggested that this one be longer. I'm afraid this one is just as short. πŸ˜† But I promise the next chapter will be much longer, mainly because...well...I can't seem to find a decent break in the next part. πŸ˜† If that even made sense. Anyways, enough of my bak-bak, here's Part Two, enjoy!

-||-

Thoda Thoda Pyaar

Chapter Two

Her hand closed tightly around Asma's wrist, Meher dragged her friend out of the club, still muttering to herself as Asma sang tipsily.

"Zara sa jhoom loon main, arre na re na re na, zara sa ghoom loon main, arre na re na re na, zara sa…" Asma sang, dissolving into giggles. "Meher, what are the rest of the words?"

Meher stopped, rolling her eyes at Asma. "Seriously, Asma, shut up, nahin toh main Ravjot Didi ko bataaongi ki tumne apna 18th birthday kaise bitaya!"

Asma giggled again. "Ravjot Didi tumse kahegi, Why didn't you take me along?" And she laughed some more.

Meher frowned, then made a face. Of course Ravjot Didi would say that. "Theek hai. Toh phir mein Heer Didi ko bataaongi."

Asma stopped laughing and looked at Meher, alarmed. "Tum…tum Heer Didi ko nahin bataaongi, na?"

"Agar tum chup rahogi toh main nahin bataaongi," Meher said, trying in vain to flag down a taxi.

Asma put a finger to her lips, nodding.

"Pata nahin kyun iss waqt taxis nahin milte," Meher grumbled as another empty taxi drove past them despite Meher's attempts to stop it.

Asma made a sad face in silent agreement.

Meher glared at Asma. "And this is all your fault for dragging me here."

Asma's face fell further. "But it's my birthday."

Meher narrowed her eyes at Asma, and Asma put a finger to her lips again, pouting.

-||-

Preet stalked out of the club. He had hit on three girls, and not one of them had responded.

Maybe he was losing his mojo.

He frowned. That thought was preposterous. There was no way that Preet Juneja could lose his mojo.

So then how come Aditya and Karan were both going home with girls?

Growling unwittingly, Preet flagged down a taxi.

As one stopped in front of him, he reached out to open the door, but so did another hand, adorned with blue and silver bangles. The two hands pulled back, and Preet looked at the girl.

His jaw dropped as his eyes met the honey brown ones of the girl in the blue salwaar kurta from the club.

Her eyes flashed at him. "Tum? Of course tum hi hoge," she said, not bothering to hide the annoyance in her voice. "Chalo, tum hi yeh taxi le lo."

He raised an eyebrow. "I can't tell if you're being sweet or sarcastic," he replied, his own voice dripping with sarcasm.

She rolled her eyes. "Tum yeh taxi le rahe ho ya nahin?"

Her friend grabbed her hand. "Meher! Tum ladkon ke saath flirt kar rahi ho, aur mujhe bataya bhi nahin?"

The other girl – Meher, Preet corrected himself with a smile – turned to her friend, frowning, a little red. "Asma, meherbaani ke liye, chup raho. Aur main flirt kahaan kar rahi hoon?" she added softly, though Preet heard her.

He cleared his throat softly. "Lagta hai tumhe iss taxi ki zyaada zaroorat hai," he told Meher. "Tum hi le lo."

Meher turned to him. She studied him for a moment, then opened the taxi door and ushered her friend in. She started to get inside, but stopped and deliberated over something. Sighing, she turned to him. "Thanks," she said stiffly, and got into the taxi and slammed the door shut.

Preet grinned, folding his arms in satisfaction. He knew he hadn't lost his mojo after all.

-|end of chapter two|-

So yes, another short chapter. But trust me, the next one will be much longer. Comments and critiques are welcome, and if you're not in the mood to do either, just hit the 'Like' button and inflate my ego! πŸ˜ƒ

Love,

Bhav (:

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I inflated your ego!😎
Nice Part

Asma made me laugh

Love Preet, he is so arrogant

Thanx for the PM

Cannot wait for the next part!

Update soon please!
zzzzzzzzzzfffff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Aww how cute! I can relate to meher- I am always the dd. haha but preet hit on three girls and none of them gave him the time of day?
Poor preet and his ego!
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
inflated your ego!

Love,
Radz

sweet @s candy thumbnail
hey great part
it was still short like u said
but if u can make the other one longer that would be great