Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: lathika4u

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

lathika, i will give u 10 of  πŸ€—....after my transfer.......πŸ˜›
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _charu_

n i agree with u tht Gayitri's surprise was 🀒 if she realized her mistake, she should have talked to Akshara n cleared the air ..is this another way of taunting that Akshara's parents make Akshara happy so G invited them for dinner? :S

yes i feel that something wrong with the family or story line.. it is quite confusing.. if gaya3 really liked akshara and wanted to do good things for her, then this is not the way to surprise her.. as you said she should be talking to her.. all these days she was been treated with mistrust and distance all of a sudden concern .. it look like an effort from gaya3's side to make akshara happy, but it is going to be otherway around, since gaya3 failed know akshara, where as akshara knows what is going on in the mind of gaya3.. it will take time for them to settle down for sure..
hide thumbnail

Originally posted by: rsk2fan-renu-

lathika, i will give u 10 of  πŸ€—....after my transfer.......πŸ˜›

i won't be able to take 10 of πŸ€— as i will die,  i am thin in comparison with you, good idea to kill meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by lathika4u - 14 years ago
-renu- thumbnail

i won't be able to take 10 of πŸ€— as i will die,  i am thin in comparison with you, good idea to kill meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i don't like to kill my friends.......n i can always lose some weight.........for the transfer......πŸ˜›
hide thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒRenu i know you have not seen my pic take a look at FB now..and make sure that you will not πŸ€—
mahi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

πŸ˜ƒRenu i know you have not seen my pic take a look at FB now..and make sure that you will not πŸ€—

renu ne na dekhi ho dear bt lathika i have and u rock.............they are too gud yaar........................
hide thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahi06

renu ne na dekhi ho dear bt lathika i have and u rock.............they are too gud yaar........................

πŸ˜ƒ
lacchu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
good analysis lathika,not only akshara even i am confused "why am i watching this serial"πŸ˜•
niveda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Since they closed my previous topic, i would like to open another one and reply to few of the postings.. as i find it an interesting topic for discussion

Today's episode was quite confusing.. i am also confused like akshara.. i can't understand shinghania family.. what is that gaya3 and company wanted to prove, that they love akshara and care for her.. i think she considerably failed .. poor girl was so confused, what to do.. there was no surprise, neither much enthusiasm in her rather it was a shock..😲 by calling her family gaya3 gave her a shock and asking akshara to show happiness.. she can never be happy in that family with bunch of senseless jokers..🀑

I liked the precap.. happy that gaya3 will know what is her true colour.. so far she has no idea about her behaviour, gaya3's bad habbit of poping in and out of naitik room, hope next time she will be conscious, and will learn a lesson 1 or 2 from akshara.. hope akshara will clear out the issue.. πŸ˜ƒ

B'Ma's character is totally lost .. earlier they used to say without b'ma consent even pather will not move.. but now she has no role other than nodding to gaya3's foolish talks and imaginations.. would like to see b'ma's role which can equal daddi so that youngesters in the family gets some guidance..πŸ˜›

Nandini's track, look like she is falling in love with Mohit, and his family!!! what to say.. please don't show so much of that family and drama as this will definitely going to affect TRP rating, i am sure that it will be like Kaka - kakki track.. what is the idea here making a jodi out of Mohini.. mohit who is younger to Nandini..?? why this track?? Please take a look at dialogue by B'ma which says Nandini is elder to mohit (15th April,09) ..

i don't even understand how come nandini falling in love with a guy who is younger to her and a friend of her brother?? cultured upbringing this will not happen, as her upbringing is so strict and her thinking shown so far as  outward, not inward to fall in love with a yougester..!!! even after looking at Mohit family i feel that not even mohit / rashmi should happen.. as they are not equal to Naitik's family and cannot gurantee a happy married life either for nandini or for rashmi..🀒

It also look like Mohit is out of place with no sense.. how come he is leaving his job when he know his family is in such a bad condition?? look like a irresponsible person, where as he is been shown as more matured than naitik, while advising him?? quite surprised..😳

More problems in the future for shinghania family ...πŸ₯±

before seeing mohit's family i too thought that there is nothing wrong in creating a pair between mohit and nandini provided cv's create a sensible track out of it.......but after watching his family i am sure that cv's r trying to create another track for torturing a female character in the soap and it will be torture for us to watch this....fed up of of seeing akshara being tortured by dino family....now nandini....😲