hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Since they closed my previous topic, i would like to open another one and reply to few of the postings.. as i find it an interesting topic for discussion

Today's episode was quite confusing.. i am also confused like akshara.. i can't understand shinghania family.. what is that gaya3 and company wanted to prove, that they love akshara and care for her.. i think she considerably failed .. poor girl was so confused, what to do.. there was no surprise, neither much enthusiasm in her rather it was a shock..😲 by calling her family gaya3 gave her a shock and asking akshara to show happiness.. she can never be happy in that family with bunch of senseless jokers..🤡

I liked the precap.. happy that gaya3 will know what is her true colour.. so far she has no idea about her behaviour, gaya3's bad habbit of poping in and out of naitik room, hope next time she will be conscious, and will learn a lesson 1 or 2 from akshara.. hope akshara will clear out the issue.. 😃

B'Ma's character is totally lost .. earlier they used to say without b'ma consent even pather will not move.. but now she has no role other than nodding to gaya3's foolish talks and imaginations.. would like to see b'ma's role which can equal daddi so that youngesters in the family gets some guidance..😛

Nandini's track, look like she is falling in love with Mohit, and his family!!! what to say.. please don't show so much of that family and drama as this will definitely going to affect TRP rating, i am sure that it will be like Kaka - kakki track.. what is the idea here making a jodi out of Mohini.. mohit who is younger to Nandini..?? why this track?? Please take a look at dialogue by B'ma which says Nandini is elder to mohit (15th April,09) ..

i don't even understand how come nandini falling in love with a guy who is younger to her and a friend of her brother?? cultured upbringing this will not happen, as her upbringing is so strict and her thinking shown so far as  outward, not inward to fall in love with a yougester..!!! even after looking at Mohit family i feel that not even mohit / rashmi should happen.. as they are not equal to Naitik's family and cannot gurantee a happy married life either for nandini or for rashmi..🤢

It also look like Mohit is out of place with no sense.. how come he is leaving his job when he know his family is in such a bad condition?? look like a irresponsible person, where as he is been shown as more matured than naitik, while advising him?? quite surprised..😳

More problems in the future for shinghania family ...🥱

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hide thumbnail
@rever
[ I am agree with u on some points but i have to disagree on the mohit/nandani issue!!

I think mohit and nandani will make a great pair and why are u guys bringing age into this?? I think this is soo hypocrtical because its perfectly okie if the guy is older then the girl even infact in some cases we see that the guy is like 15 yrs older than the girl and we see no issue being raised and its perfectly fine. However, if a girl is like even a month or a year old, our society raises questions on the relationship and how its not okie..

Just my opinion....]

Looking at the family of Mohit, age will be an issue there.. so it is better not to match them, as it will be a problem for them in future..

two imp point here is disability factor of nandini and age.. i don't think mohit parents will agree for this marriage, if at all they agree there will be conditions ..

also interesting point of age gap is that, younger guys will be treated more or less like son in that relationship and it will function smooth..😉

maturity level of girls will definitely play a part in the relationship and they will have upper hand, no ego issues will be there so you get a smooth relationship.. that is my POV

hide thumbnail
desi_baby07The Mohit-Nandini pairing seems kinda awkward to me also... I was hoping for it to be Mohit-Rashmi instead.

Yes, by looking at his family it is going to be strange relationship.. also nandini's working track and mohit joblessness will be interesting to see, if this match takes place
hide thumbnail
rsk2fan-renu-]]After seeing Mohit's family....I can only say one thing.........

Mohit is truly a "LOTUS"....who has blossomed amidst a lot of filth........

CVs......please......even kaka-kaki were more tolerable than Mohit's family......... 🤢

I t will be a very , very UNPLEASANT journey ahead....with Mohit's family....... ]]

yes it  look like they are more tolerable than Mohit's .. it is going to be a sad track for sure..
hide thumbnail
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEYptbuD-8w

for those who wanted to know whether Nandini's elder to mohit, please click on the video position 2:07
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
how does age matter?
agreed i wouldnt...coz guys my age are all jerks...so obviously guys younger than me will be even more immature.

but if two people understand each other, respect each other and have the same sorts of values...why not?

i just recently found out that Sita was elder to Ram. and aren't they given the position of being the perfect couple?

but financially..yeh wonder what will happen there...and omg that track is going to be so boring! i tend to tape it, so muahahaha i just hit fwd. LoL
hide thumbnail

Originally posted by: bewafa

how does age matter?
agreed i wouldnt...coz guys my age are all jerks...so obviously guys younger than me will be even more immature.

but if two people understand each other, respect each other and have the same sorts of values...why not?

i just recently found out that Sita was elder to Ram. and aren't they given the position of being the perfect couple?

but financially..yeh wonder what will happen there...and omg that track is going to be so boring! i tend to tape it, so muahahaha i just hit fwd. LoL

um.. it works for some.. it again depends how far a girl can tolerate immaturity.. esp in this show, with the strict customs and traditions in the family..
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

Originally posted by: lathika4u

rsk2fan-renu-]]After seeing Mohit's family....I can only say one thing.........<br><br>Mohit is truly a "LOTUS"....who has blossomed amidst a lot of filth........<br><br>CVs......please......even <font color="#ff0000">kaka-kaki were more tolerable than Mohit's </font>family......... 🤢 <br><br>I t will be a very , very UNPLEASANT journey ahead....with Mohit's family.......

]]<br><br>__________________<br>Renu<br><br>yes it look like they are more tolerable than Mohit's .. it is going to be a sad track for sure..<br>

Nandini's life will become more miserable than what it is NOW ! agreed all saas's may be saas types but here, kuch bhi toh theek nahi hai yaar..the boy is jobless, his family is 🤢 he's buried under debt , may be he doesn't even have a house (he lives on rent) and then Daddaji will never accept this bec. of the age difference and love marriage, even if he does, akshara n naitik will always be blamed bec. aksh always supports nandu and mohit is naitik's friend so they will always say this happened bec. of him..
hide thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Nandini's life will become more miserable than what it is NOW ! agreed all saas's may be saas types but here, kuch bhi toh theek nahi hai yaar..the boy is jobless, his family is 🤢 he's buried under debt , may be he doesn't even have a house (he lives on rent) and then Daddaji will never accept this bec. of the age difference and love marriage, even if he does, akshara n naitik will always be blamed bec. aksh always supports nandu and mohit is naitik's friend so they will always say this happened bec. of him..

even if it is love marriage, it won't last for long looking at the mohit's situation, as love will vanish in the air after marriage.. Mohini's are clicking in solving riddles, but yet to see they solve their own life's riddle..
-renu- thumbnail
ok lathika....i kept waiting n waiting for mohit to call nandini "didi".....n he didn't...there was never any debate about the fact that  nandini is elder to mohit...the debate was about "didi"...i think u have lost the bet...

😊  😊  😊  😊