So are prida going to consummate their marriage?

Posted: 14 years ago
Okay judging from the precap it is obvious that next week it is going to be a prida week or atleast one smashing prida episode...๐Ÿ˜ณ

So the question is will prida finally consummate their marriage or will they come close enough till RB & GB takes over Prithvi and he does his "Mujhe meri biwi se bachao- Bhagoooooooooooo' Act..

What do u guys think..

If it does not happen, prithvi still sort of holds the moral ground that he didnt do what MK did.. but then it may create more problems between them..Cos damz will be puzzled and hurt as to why he is running away from her and if Damz is hurt, Prithvi can never leave her all alone hurt like that can he?

But when u consider that Prithvi and MK are different and both have entered their respective marriages under different circumstances and feel differently about their respective wives...

As prithvi really cares like hell for damz..and probably even loves her though RB has so far been able to overpower PB so far...

Seducing her for revenge is not his idea..What is his idea then, well he is as clueless as we are..

But whatever it is it has to be within "LIMITS"

I know a lot of u dont want it to happen for genuinely valid reasons which i too agree...

But if u see it from the Drama point of view and probably from prida's relationship point of view:

If it happens..

They would be truly bonded together cos so far every moment in their relationship has been absolutely real for both of them....

It would complete the marriage and maybe Prithvi wont be able to walk away from Damz in future as he intends to someday as easily..........(atleast that is what the plan is supposed to be, right)..

He will realize that how much he loves Damini..

Damini is madly in love with Prithvi, the creatives have been smart to reiterate that point often..

And imagine if it happens, next morning obviously Prithvi will go through hell...

He might then decide to tell Damz the truth about the whole thing say in the evening but our
Sasta, Tikaoo, Bandar Villain might make his grand entry and then expose the guys..

Pri is ready to tell her but Damz already knows the truth...

Do u see the potential of the confrontation that they might have from a drama point of view..

So what would force Prithvi to come clean about the whole thing , when probably they consummate and he realizes he cannot continue his lie to damini or come close to it and he runs away leaving damz all hurt and maybe then he decides to tell her

Either way, next week is going to be probably one heck of a week..

So will they do it or not, all i am saying is let us keep an open mind...

ur views???

Edited to add:

I dont think they have shot the sequence yet..cos incase u noticed the TT interview has happened while they were shooting for yesterday's and tonite's epi..

They indeed are shooting at tight deadlines, which will explain why even the precap had the old scene and maybe sometime around early next week we might get a promo when they do shoot it.....

Edited by Shwetha! - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I just want the truth to be out Shweta.. I just want Saxena truth out with Inderlla..

Inderlla might take a while.

I rather have Inder and Saxena's truth come out at the same time, it would make it more powerful.Edited by jenny1000 - 14 years ago
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Shwetha!

If it does not happen, prithvi still sort of holds the moral ground that he didnt do what MK did.. but then it may create more problems between them..Cos damz will be puzzled and hurt as to why he is running away from her and if Damz is hurt, Prithvi can never leave her all alone hurt like that can he?

this line of your's shwets said it all, thats pri's motto actually๐Ÿ˜†if he will keep away from her he will hurt and that will puzzled dami, pri does'nt want to hurt but those kind of you know"faaslay" will create a mennace, sau baa tki aik baat hai shadi karkay phans agay yaar๐Ÿ˜†

seriously shwets your post like always๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

mallu
Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
very good point you made shwetha!..i'm also in a fix...maybe they do it or at least make out!...and i agree with you maybe then pri will want to come clean..cos the guilt would be killing him and inder bandar will be back with his cheesy lines..to ruin things!
jenny, my guess is that saxena's truth will be out first... Inder's will happen later..

AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Kya post thhi yaar....Magar why didn't they show anything in the precap...it was repeated with the song~~~~!๐Ÿ˜’
This show is .. in one word .. unpredictable..If i only spelled it right?๐Ÿค”
sistu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Havent watched the episode yet.

But i will not be able to take another consumation!!!! Whether in love or not, it will be too much.

I get it when u talk frm Damz POV but then prithvi will have to find out a way to get out of it.

Plus, I think consumation is too early even if you look at their relationship minus revenge. Remember during the one month leap, we all had said that we want to see all those moments that wud show the progress of their relationship, I still want those scenes.
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wud obviously looooooooooooooooooov a pridalicious scene ... ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜  but consumation... errrrr... ummmm.. m nt sure what i want in dat respect... well again 4 obvious reasons dat too... if they do nw.. it will jus be an impulsive action 4m pri dalng.. nt 1 drippn wth love.. i mean i dnt mind if she doesnt knw da truth b4 dat.. but he shud knw da truth dat he cannot LIVE WTH OUT HER !!! n dats undeniable truth too.. n we knw dat.. its jus dat he has 2 realise dat...

n yaa.. im wndrng 4 a very looong tym.. was pri's plan 2 leav daMZ ?? i mean whO is he kiddn ??!!  HMSLF ???!!! **sarcastic smile** ... i mean he EVEN  thInks he can ?????!! huh !! ๐Ÿ˜ต

but waitn 4 mnday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! main tho abhi se MAR JAVAN !! ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿ˜ โ˜บ๏ธ

EDIT : OOPS sryyyyyyyyyy !! did i 4get 2 mention.. hw mch i luvvvvvvd ur analysis ??!! hehee... jus luv ur analysis always dear..๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ  yeh bhi koi kehne ki baat hai ??!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Lifez_Beautiful - 14 years ago
doop4 thumbnail
Shweths, open mind is good. Nice way to analyse the topic too with some valid points in favour and against it but I am putting my money on Pri backing out. I think he will back out in the last minute if I've understood the GB correctly.

And from the drama point of view, one child is enough for the current track, me thinks. And it would be easier for Da to forgive him if they don't go all the way before the truth is out. She'd have these pri-bolt moments to recollect when she's got to a position to consider if she should forgive him. That's from the drama POV.
mallu: ๐Ÿค— thanks mallu, that is just it, whether they do it or not... he will be as successful in trying to hurt her as he has been successful in the planning department๐Ÿ˜†

maziya: If the song is any indication maybe they just do it...

And for all his faults Inder unknowingly and unintentionally hi sahi hamesha prida ka bhala karta hai...๐Ÿ˜†