Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
@ Swetha....

That was absolutely brilliant and spot on...πŸ‘πŸ‘

Originally posted by: Priya.

Shwetha .that was  awesome.⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thanks priya, πŸ€—

Totally agree with Sarah that this is your best ever post

Maybe I am being too harsh here..but the boys mother failed them miserably...No matter what happens a mother ought to be strong for her children...the earlier she wakes up the better it is for everyone...any future healing process can only begin from her. True, if one had to point out the defining reason for this revenge thing, the blame will be entirely on Mrs. Saxena for falling apart like that... I know i am being even harsher when i say this she failed as a mother and as a wife in this one instant when it mattered them most.. Cos Balraj would have expected her to be the pillar of strength his sons could lean on support after he was gone and by not being there for her sons when they needed support, direction and most importantly help them find them closure regarding his death and also the events leading up to his death, she has pretty let everyone down..If she had been strong, she would tried to talk sense to the boys idea of revenge and also whatever their anger, they would have listened to their mom.. Now they are completely clueless and directionless as to what to do and are messing up their own lives and also the lives of the girls they love/falling in love...

Prithvi says that its all messed up...but its more messed up than he fears . Sameer may not summon up the courage to tell him the truth... Sameer's actions have ensured that  they cannot run away from where they are now...they are sinking deeper into a quagmire .If we are proved right about our fears for Avni , then Prithvi will hold himself responsible for leading everyone into this tragedy and his guilt will be unbearable. He is not going to buy our argument that each person has a choice and  one alone is responsible for ones own actions . He is going to take all the responsibility upon himself. Don't be surprised if Prithvi comes up with his own version of   '' To be or not to be''

Its interesting that this is a story without any real antagonists. ( Inder hardly deserves this honour ) . Their thoughts and actions are their own enemies.

@bold: Beautiful⭐️ And yes sameer will not say anything to prithvi especially since he already sees prithvi regretting using the girls and if prithvi lost his cool just cos he was probably fooling with avni, now that he has taken the extreme step, he will never be able to forgive sameer and also him for not able to rein in him...

And ..keep the kids away from this madness as much as possible.. And while on them Varuns character deserves a far better actor..but that's another story.

Actually Dishank is okay, i still feel, he needs to trim his eyebrows by atleast 25% and have a really stupid explanation why tooπŸ˜†

A huge thank you to the creatives for creating characters that have aroused our sympathy and passion..keep going guys  .We'll gladly overlook  among other things fruity shirts and a joke called Vivan.

Vivan is too tall and in LNMDJ, anyone who is taller than the main leads has to be a negative character cum ?????πŸ˜‰

Cant leave without smt on Prida.

Damini will be devastated when the truth comes out... betrayed again but this time buy someone she loves -her Perfect Man. But since for both of them their love for their family overrides everything else.....of all the people she'll be the one who can understand his actions  and with understanding will come forgiveness. @Excellently put and this indeed has to be one of ur best everπŸ‘

πŸ˜†

Zain: Thanks zain, means a lotπŸ€—

Edited by Shwetha! - 14 years ago
Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yay it's monday finally!!!!!!! we'll get the the dupatta scene today...wooohoooo
current thumbnail

@Krupsie...

yep the dupatta will decide

after Toofan is thwarted neatly to the nearest restroom...or err tree where he can be at peace to answer natures call..

I just hope Queenie and Pri aren't blown away literally by his actions...Toofan ..the GAS MARE...
Edited by current - 14 years ago
current thumbnail
@Krupsie...Baby Sarah has been rubbing off on you big time..wow..brilliant analysis..

Nah..you have come on your own..

@Priya..Well baby you are a dark horse indeed..Very very insightful and in depth understanding..
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Zain, Beautifully said..Absolutely LOVED it..

And thanks a lot, pal.. it's absolutely OK @ being late..

---

*Joins Krupz in "Woohoo'ing"..*

Can't wait..
Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago
aish_punk thumbnail
well said Sarah and Shweta!

i totally agree with both of u

My POV-

Varni

well Varun has literally taught her what life is...she used to have everything..but now when she met Varun and fell for him..and he just ignored her..she dealt with the sadness,anguish and pain which she has never expereinced before!

n i hope Rosh becomes a strong girl and will make Varun fall for her..n not keep waitin for him forever..

Savni

Sameer had really tortured her to like him, n she had feelings but always the insecurity that he will leave her..becuase she's such a simple and naive girl ..why will a hot stud like him fall for her?1..well she did have brains but obviously she cudnt think of what exactly he's upto..n Sam with his brilliant acts made her fall in his trap..

n now she has given everything to him!..she will be the worst sufferer when she comes to know the truth..

Sameer made the hugest mistake and he's not heartless so he is realizing it now...but he's aldready done it!..n he did'nt think before doing it..n when he realizes his feelings, he'll have to face her anger and the guilt which is aldready haunting him

n i hope that this just strengthens Savni, not breaks Avni down. Sameer should suffer,just the way she did.

Prida

They hated each other, but now its lost somewhere! n they dont mind..Prithvi cant stand it when she's hurt..even though he dusnt noe tat..n she is truly grateful to him...and sees him as someone hu's more than a bodygaurd.

He is trying to find out her feelings..but he;s not sure of his..he just knows that he needs revenge..but then he's a nice guy ..wudnt do anything bad to her..so he was taken aback when Ila asked him about the marriage..

n i just cant wait to see  the intense chemistry b/w them when they become a couple...

but Damini will not forgive him when she finds out the truth...he wudnt have done anything major as Sam..but he would hv def hurt her...n 2nd time?!..its too much too bear..n she being Damini will not hide her anger...

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aish, very well said.πŸ‘ And I agree to almost everything..

The line about Varun teaching Rosh what life is was just so beautiful..⭐️ Lovely!
aish_punk thumbnail
Sarah - thnx a lot..that was what i felt after reading ur Varni analysis..