Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrsBellamyBlake thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
@ Sarah ...... Beautiful and superb analysis on the three jodis, mate .. I generally dont read anything on Varni & Savni, but you made me like them too 😳 .. And PriDa analysis was just spot on and brilliant, as usual !! Your style of the post ( past, present & future ) was sooo different and cool .... Loved it .... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

@ Shwetha ........ Mindblowing in depth analysis of Prida !! Loved your additions ⭐️ .. Your Prithvi pov was perfect and I could really feel what it must be for actual Pri ... Made me love him and feel for him even more .... 😳😳😳
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Moumi, thanks a million, pal, for those wonderful words..That's so sweet of you to say that..
Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh man,i always knew that you understood Prida the most, and as far as Prida are concerned your analysis are always the best,but Varni and Savni???.Now that is amazing Sarah,that really goes to show how much you love this show.!!Ummmm i know that Prida are the stronger couple among the 3,and although Damini will get a shock of her life once the whole truth surfaces,she will have no time to cry,she will be torn between her family and her love,and she has said  so many times,her family is the most important part of her life,she will have to let go of G.K and be the anchor for her family,her mom ,who she loves with her life and G.K,oh God ,even if Damini forgives him at some stage,which is highly unlikely,will he ever be able to forgive himself.??(knowing the man that he is).It will be interesting to watch the fate of their love,but they better not get married or i would be very disappointed.
                  And OMG Rosh,my janu, has finally realised that there is no prince charming,its like telling a child there is no Santa claus and it is just a myth,that is what she found out yesterday.Among all the sisters seeeing  Rosh cry  makes me sad the most,coz se does that cute little thing with her lips and her eyes and then i feel like crying.It was a real torture for me to see what she was going through especially yesterday,that park scene,and the way she was waiting for him,i dont know something really drastic needs to happen in the Varni love track for Mr FLG to realise that it is only Rosh who can bring a smile to his face with her ageeb baatein.πŸ˜† and that he loves her (coz i know he does) but he is just so kadoos and sadoo to accept it ,  he knows if he is with Rosh for more than 5 minutes  he will forget everything including that vegetable in his house so he runs away from her and she thinks that he doesn't care.πŸ˜†And to make matters worse this Vivan angle in their story is making it more complicated than it already is,i hope he doesn't ask Rosh to marry him  coz then i will really go bonkers.Just bring Varni together,Its about time.They are kids who should have never been involved in this crap in the first place.!!
                      And Savni as you said the most heartwrenching story,which is why i am keeping myself as far away from them as possible,πŸ˜† but one thing i noticed yesterday,that convo between Avni and Rosh,when Rosh tells Avni that  she is lucky that she has someone to love her,unlike Rosh who has no one but the fact of the matter is MK doesn't love her(atleast not now) and is pretending to but Varun loves Rosh and is pretending not to.πŸ˜†.What an irony,if only they knew what the brothers actually felt for them.I dont want to even imagine what is going to happen to Avni,the other day she was crying when a small thorn pricked her and when she comes to know the truth,there is going to be the biggest ,gigantic ,the most humongous,well you know what i mean.πŸ˜†
              Your weekend specials are great and never cease to amaze me,but really it is high time the revenge track takes a different turn,if they want to continue with the revenge ,fine,but please dont make it soooooooooooooooooo depressing,i hate to see depressing stuff.The damn vegetable needs to wake up,she has had enough sleep,and that to with her eyes opened.!!πŸ˜†

OMG i never realised my post is so long,what was i thinking???Sorry for boring you,i never write such long posts.!!πŸ˜†
Edited by anisha12 - 14 years ago
AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

please update more of savni :|

Ani, baby, your post was really well thought out, and implemented..Honestly, I believe it's your best post ever..⭐️

Word @ what you say about the couples...Yeah, Prithvi's inner battle is going to be interesting, and I too don't want the marriage to happen..

Awww @ VarNi..I get what you say about not being able to see Rosh cry, and can relate to it..I think its a bit ironical too, because I hate seeing Rosh cry and want her to smile again, but Simran is at her acting best when Rosh cries, IMO..She does enact pain well..It makes it even more complicated for me..Anyways  these two kids deserve to be happy soon..

I honestly can't believe I liked Vivan earlier, because right now I just get creeped out when I see him..πŸ˜•

Glad you liked the post..I especially felt compelled to write something about VarNi this time, because I have never written much about them, and I think they deserved their own space after we had a VarNi episode on Friday..😳

@ Avni and Rosh and the irony of what Rosh said to Avni, great point, Ani..⭐️

🀣🀣🀣 @ what you said about Veggie Mummy and keeping yourself away from SaVni because it's going to be heart wrenching, and @ gigantic and the most humongous..πŸ˜†

Yessssssssss, about time we said 'goodbye' to this revenge track madness..

@ Amby..Eh eh, will try to write on SaVni for you, but right now I don't have anything else to say about them..

Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago
Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awww Sarah thanxx for your kind words,you are the sweetest really.!! And Vivan??πŸ˜†.I feel like a fool for liking him too,needs to stop his posessive dialogues,they are hell creepy,get Varun-rosh together and get lost dude,you are not cut out for Rosh.And that Vegetable,have you noticed she sleeps with her eyes opened??.I mean imagine,entering the Saxena horror house and seeing a woman in white,sleeping with eyes opened and realy big eyes  at that !! Ooooh*shudders*.πŸ˜†.She looks like that bedridden woman from the Grudge.πŸ˜†.Get rid of her,she is only used for the teen ki shakti.
🀣🀣🀣🀣 Word, Aniiiiii...

I swear, when they switched the frame to spooky Veggie Mummy during Thursday's episode oh-so-suddenly, I almost screamed..She looked so creepy..

Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
first of...shwets! loved every word you wrote!! each and every letter shows how much you understand prida....you and sarah...both are masters at understanding the very intricate details of this ever so beloved jodi of ours!

GK and chandana are the two actors on indian telly that I really like! they both have their uniqueness and they both are best at what they do! this show is really lucky to have them both! and so are the new comers caz they have a really good company for their first venture!

now back to prida!!
this fictional jodi is just so superb that it seems as if it is for real! doesn't it???
 they both started off hating every bit of the other with a lil spark of attraction...the first meeting..the catch and fall in hay...that indeed marked the future for them. that future being that prithvi will always put himself in between danger and damini! at that instant it wasn't love or care for this woman but something like a baby step towards it. then the fights and ego clashes intensified the heat that they both had for each other...that led to the end of the attraction phase of their relationship. next came the issue with inder. by the party night, prithvi had already started to feel something for damini. the pain in her eyes...pained him...and he melted with her tears!  that night not only impacted prithvi but it changed damini a whole lot!
then came the revenge phase....and it is still going on...but it seems as if the one person who is cheating the plan is indeed PRITHVI! that night ..in that 3 ki shakti meeting..he declared that he will make sure that he avenges his dad's death by hurting damini..but he never seems to have implemented the so called plan....i mean think about it..he broods over and plans out the whole thing in his head but as soon as he sees damini he just seems to do the opposite!
so unlike sameer...this guy has actually stuck to the plan and is doing what he needs to avenge his father's death..whereas prithvi just can't pull himself to do something that he really is not meant to do! he is a man of high principles and morals, he is the guy who shows himself as the man of steel but deep down he is the most soft hearted and lovable guy...a doting elder brother and a very understanding life partner to someone! and damini fits him perfectly like a lock with a key or an enzyme with it's substrate! i mean there is no prithvi without damini and there is no damini without prithvi...caz after all whenever lightening strikes the only thing that can embrace it and hold it to itself is earth...aka prithvi!!

anwaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Who-I-Used-2-Be

"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift, that's why it is called the present."

( by 'Eleanor Roosevelt' or someone else?
Confused about this..)

VarNi

Yesterday:

Life was all things beautiful, and she didn't have any idea what sorrow and pain felt like. She was the queen of hearts, blessed with some great looks and a presence which lighted up any atmosphere that had the good fortune to have her as a constituent of it. Parties, fun, laughter and people anticipating that one look Roshni Gujral would throw their way, life was a fairytale..

She met the one guy she instantly made a connection with, lost her heart to and decided that he was the one for her. But unfortunately, the guy came with his own complications in her life.

(She was the Darling Doughter D princess of G-Mansion! B he was Sensible Son Of S-(?) Mansion!)

Today:

Varun Saxena remembers Roshni Gujral's favorites, he feels something for her in his heart of hearts, but his kindness doesn't let him play with her feelings when he knows he has a hidden agenda and all hell will break loose if he adds any more angles to their relationship..Roshni Gujral is heartbroken by his fake indifference, and Varun Saxena is bound by both his revenge and nobleness of character, and can't give her the assurance and companionship she wants from him..

( he is the only one Fulfilling the SILP)

Tomorrow:

But this will make Roshni stronger than she has ever been, this will teach her how to deal with adversary, and how to react when things don't go her way. Like someone said, it is time for her to transform from a child to a lady, and to deal with the ugly truths of life. It is time for her to come face to face with the realities of life, and bid adieu to the fairytale and eventually, it'll turn out to be in her best interests.

( we may see a Next Damini in making!)

And I'll say again, Pain is a beautiful, beautiful thing..:-)

Someday, Varun will no longer be haunted by the revenge ghost, will surrender to Rosh's charm, and accept her place in his life and heart. And Rosh will have her happy ending. Today, these two kids are caught in a tangle they aren't responsible for, but when everything is OK and normal, they will have their sweet and simple story back.

SaVni

Yesterday:

She has always been a dreamer, and yet a realist. She was born this gentle soul, who looked at things with a beautiful eye, but was unable to see her own beauty, which came from within. Colors, dreams and love were her life, and when she met 'Jai Chawla', her supposed 'childhood' friend after so many years, he made her dream dreams that nobody had ever shown her before, and when she stayed strong and refused to let go of her inhibitions, he used every method to have her succumb, and ultimately the dreamer surrendered to his charms, and believed his false promises. He felt things for her in his heart at times, but he was too focused on his goal to really give attention to the calls of the heart.

Today:

Their relationship started as a lie, and is still a lie..Avni Gujral has given Sameer Saxena everything; her mind, heart, soul and even herself. Today, life seems more beautiful to her than it has ever been, and she's all smiles. She is unaware of what lies ahead, of what SS and she, herself, have done to her life, of what storms are waiting to be unleashed. And Sameer Saxena is starting to feel the aftermath of the storm, to realize the gravity of the situation, to understand the magnitude of the step he has taken. His repentance will soon follow.

Tomorrow:

This is going to be complicated, and the most heart wrenching story. When she gets to know his truth, she'll be devastated, and it'll break her, and shake the very foundations of her existence. How she deals with that truth, and how she reacts to it is going to be the question. His redemption is going to be the toughest of the brothers, but he made his own choice, and will have to face the consequences . Avni Gujral should make Sameer Saxena pay for his sins, make him suffer as much as she is going to suffer. The dream that they could be, will be difficult to summon back, but after they've lived through their pain and hell, they'll find their peace.

(most heart wrenching story Absolutly! Sam is taking things too lightly now but he is going to be one who will have to pay hugely for this! I dnt thnk so that Avni will make him pay or sumthing like that, n she dnt hv to coz when he realise wholely that wht exactly he had done to avni he will be half dead!)

PriDa

(though I have already written so much about this couple that there's hardly anything left to say, and it'll be a broken record..πŸ˜†And anyways, I said most of what I wanted to say about these two in my recent 'employer/employee equation' post..But still...)

Yesterday:

Life was almost perfect for the bold and beautiful Damini Gujral. She was this independent, pragmatic, confident, sure of herself corporate lady, who didn't need anyone, anything else in her life. Her mom chose a guy for her, and since she wasn't in love with anyone else and didn't have any idea either what that thing called love was, therefore she decided to marry the guy she thought she knew and liked enough to spend the rest of her life with, especially when her family was happy with the choice.

Prithvi Saxena entered her life then, as her bodyguard, who took the job of guarding her body really seriously πŸ˜†and literally πŸ˜†, and became her shadow. And then things didn't go as planned with Inder. She hated Prithvi initially, and was attracted to him at the same time, though she was too proud or indifferent to realize it. He started falling for her, but things changed, he suddenly wanted to avenge his father's death and his hate for her mother replaced his budding feelings for her. In the process, he became kind of a companion she could count on, and her guardian angel, when she was facing the lowest lows of her life, and was at her most vulnerable ever..He tried to keep himself focused, but she was always too much of a distraction to let him stay true to his plans and stay businesslike and vengeful..

Today:

After going through several stages in their employer-employee equation, she's at a point when she is starting to realize that he actually likes her instead of hating her like she thought he did. He's always been too much into her, even when revenge was occupying his mind, and now he's having second thoughts about using her at all for the sake of his plan, because his conscience has shouted the 'rebel yell' and his feelings are dancing the Samba and making his life hell. She doesn't know how she feels about him, but finds him perfect and wants a mirror image of him as her BG when it's he she's trying to replace in the first place ..So, basically she is trying to replace him with another version of him.Hmm, interesting...Her mom wishes for these two to spend the rest of their lives with each other, and whether they agree to tie the knot or not, their new beginning seems to be knocking at their doors.

Tomorrow:

She'll be mad and heartbroken on getting to know his reality, and will have trust issues again. It'll be hard, and it'll be more painful than the time she suffered earlier when her fiance broke her trust. But Damini Gujral will deal with her pain like a true queen, and make Prithvi Saxena regret his every lie, every mistake.

But what will come after that? What about the fairytale that we so desire to be witness to? It'll happen, and will charm us with its beauty when it gets written on the pages of their life..

*sheepish..tried to stay as unbiased as I couldπŸ˜³πŸ˜†*

Have anything to say? Or to add? Hop in..

P.S: Won't say how embarrassed I am by the length of the above tale this time..πŸ˜†

This sit he most amazing n the best stuff u hv written uptill now!

loved it to the core!

just like to add abt fri epi, when Tufaan was cmg towords damz u knw why? he too wanted revenge,
1st for taking prithvi away from him n 2nd once prithvi hv stuffed food into his mouth though he was full then damz also came n stuffed so uske pet me gadbad ho gayee n he was angry on her for that.

ormay be he was running towards bathroom

Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🀣 OMG anjie!!! toofan has indigestion and GAS now...or  could be Diarrhea!!! 🀣🀣 he definitely seems to be running towards the nearest restroom!!!! holy cow....umm i mean HORSE!!! 🀣🀣🀣

o wait i need inform prithvi to carry an antacid or Gas-X for toofan.....and he needs to put on a gas mask...may be toofan might not be able to hold it till it makes it to the horse restroom!!! 🀣🀣🀣

lol too much cellulose is hard to digest indeed!!🀣🀣
Edited by krupur1103 - 14 years ago