Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anwaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: krupur1103

🤣 OMG anjie!!! toofan has indigestion and GAS now...or  could be Diarrhea!!! 🤣🤣 he definitely seems to be running towards the nearest restroom!!!! holy cow....umm i mean HORSE!!! 🤣🤣🤣

o wait i need inform prithvi to carry an antacid or Gas-X for toofan.....and he needs to put on a gas mask...may be toofan might not be able to hold it till it makes it to the horse restroom!!! 🤣🤣🤣

lol too much cellulose is hard to digest indeed!!🤣🤣

righto krupz, no buddy understands Tufaaan ke pet ka dard!

they were unnecesarily making him eat for their own sake!

baaki ssarein ghode mar gaye the kya?

u then prithvi was combing his hairs!
Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ anjie...and that too with a strange multi colored hair brush!!! now i happen to wonder is toofan a he-horse or a she-horse???? lol 🤣

btw guys...i just happened to listen to hum tum title track when i went to an iIndian grocery store and i thought..that the song would so suit all the 3 jodis...wouldn't it?? here are the lyrics i found on internet----->

Saanson Ko Saanson Mein Dalne Do Zara

Dheemi Si Dhadkan Ko Badne Do Zara
Lamho Ki Guzarish Hai Yeh Paas Aa Jaaye
Hum… Hum Tum…
Tum… Hum Tum…

Aankhon Mein Humko Utharne Do Zara
Baahon Mein Humko Pighalne Do Zara
Hum… Hum Tum…
Tum… Hum Tum…

Salvatein Kahin Karwatein Kahin
Phel Jaaye Kajal Bhi Tera
Nazron Mein Ho Guzar Tha Hua
Khwabon Ka Koi Khafila
Jismo Ko Ruho Ko Jale Do Zara
Sharmo Khaya Ko Machalne Do Zara
Hum… Hum Tum…
Tum… Hum Tum…

Choolon Badan Magar Iss Tarah
Jaisa Surila Saaz Ho
Hum Hai Re Chupe Tere Zulf Mein
Kholo Ke Raat Azaad Ho
Aanchal Ko Seene Se Dhalne Do Zara
Shabnam Ki Boondein Phisalne Do Zara
Hum… Hum Tum…
Tum… Hum Tum…
Bahon Mein Humko Pighalne Do Zara
Hum… Hum Tum ... -5
anwaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeah krupz thts amazing sing!

@ horse prob : well i too hv to think well in real its she-horse n in show its he-hourse i think!

fibrinogen9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ sarah... luv ur analysis as usual🤗.... i guess this is ur best post, everytime i read ur post i feel this n u prove me wrong every time with ur next post🤪  ..... girl ur unbeliveable.... n ya it was very unbiased.... but i luv it more when it is completely BIASED😉 😆   keep rocking
@ shwetha .......jus one thing to say⭐️ 🤗luv ya
@ krupz...luved every bit of it.... pure gold👍🏼...specially ur earth aka prithvi thing😆
...Maham... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
greatttt job sarah and shwetha! you guys manage to bowl me over every single time!!!! ( and i hate you for that) seriously it was so beautifully described....their feelings and emotions are simply so complicated..... as far as i know they are the most complicated set on the show! and you guys read them to the tiniest detail! hats offff! right now i would like to concentrate on the present (monday to be exact) really dun wanna think abut the future... whats gonna come will come and we will deal with it when it does!! and so will PriDa... there love is strong enough and pure enough to deal with every barrier..... i have seen that  everytime Pri comes near damz... revenge is an extremely strong emotion.. yet pri's feelings ( which havent even reached their climax yet) overcome that revenge every single time which truly reflects the strentgh of their bond... the beauty of their relationship... and that is why i love these two soo soo much! (AND I THNK ITS TIME TO STOP RAMBLING ill go now)

cheerx,
Maham    
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
excellent post Sarah, how do u do it, lol

I loved ur summary of all the jodis
plus i'm glad u don't like Vivan anymore, I wanna swat him away he's like an annoying fly along our sweet Rosh all the time

ur thread is like a present to us as there's soo many great posts in it like anisha, Shweta and krupur

Priya. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Shwetha .that was  awesome.⭐️⭐️⭐️

Totally agree with Sarah that this is your best ever post

Sarah 🤗another beautiful piece..

Liked the Varni and Savni parts .don't get much about them from you .but I wont complain and you know why.😉

Nothing much to add except some random thoughts.

Maybe I am being too harsh here..but the boys mother failed them miserably...No matter what happens a mother ought to be strong for her children...the earlier she wakes up the better it is for everyone...any future healing process can only begin from her.

Prithvi says that its all messed up...but its more messed up than he fears . Sameer may not summon up the courage to tell him the truth... Sameer's actions have ensured that  they cannot run away from where they are now...they are sinking deeper into a quagmire .If we are proved right about our fears for Avni , then Prithvi will hold himself responsible for leading everyone into this tragedy and his guilt will be unbearable. He is not going to buy our argument that each person has a choice and  one alone is responsible for ones own actions . He is going to take all the responsibility upon himself. Don't be surprised if Prithvi comes up with his own version of   '' To be or not to be''

Its interesting that this is a story without any real antagonists. ( Inder hardly deserves this honour ) . Their thoughts and actions are their own enemies.

And ..keep the kids away from this madness as much as possible.. And while on them Varuns character deserves a far better actor..but that's another story.

A huge thank you to the creatives for creating characters that have aroused our sympathy and passion..keep going guys  .We'll gladly overlook  among other things fruity shirts and a joke called Vivan.

Cant leave without smt on Prida.

Damini will be devastated when the truth comes out... betrayed again but this time buy someone she loves -her Perfect Man. But since for both of them their love for their family overrides everything else.....of all the people she'll be the one who can understand his actions  and with understanding will come forgiveness.

Yes   theirs is a fairytale and there can be only one ending for  a fairytale..right?

As for their present condition something very familiar  comes to mind here..( you can guess where this is coming from 😆 )

Yeh Ishq nahi  aasaan ,itna to samajh lijiye

Ek aag ka dariya hai aur doob ke jaana hai.😉

I know I have rambled ..but I also know you would'nt mind.😆Edited by Priya. - 14 years ago
Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG! priya...whatever you added is like a cherry on the already delicious cake!!!
i totally and completely agree with you 100% that if ever the thing we we fear for avni happens, then as you said ---- he will take the guilt for himself and blame himself! yeah he will be mighty angry at sameer for not listening to him...but then after all he is the head of the saxena household now......actually it seems as if he has been the paternal figure to both sameer and varun since their very births caz ballu was in mumbai. he will shield his brothers from any sort of pain...and do whatever it is in his power....and so will DAMINI! prithvi and damini are one and the same just two mortals in two different vehicles aka body....they are the same eternally...and i think this similarity and the clashes of family versus love will be very interesting to watch and experience for us viewers if the creatives hold on to the very essence of this show.

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ a2zahid..Thanks, dear..

@Krups, baby, you left me speechless with your PriDa analysis..Honestly, I am glad to have made this post, if it generated responses like Shwet's, Ani's and yours..That was awesome, Krupz..I honestly don't know what to say..

Word @ what you say about GK and CS..

and this:
and damini fits him perfectly like a lock with a key or an enzyme with it's substrate!

This was gold..Your best post ever, too..⭐️

@ Anjie..Hhhahah @ the ❓after Sensible Son..

And LOVED your emoticon..

Word @ what you say about SaVni..Sam will really suffer..

Thanks a lot, Anjie, for liking the post..

🤣 @ what you say about Tufan..and bathroom? 😆 OMG!

Krupz..Anjie..🤣🤣 You guys are on a roll, hon..

Krupz...LOVE that song..It will indeed suit the jodis..Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@ who-i used 2b........lk alwaz its too gud.......👍🏼