We call it 'the present..' (PriDa, SaVni, VarNi)

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift, that's why it is called the present."

( by 'Eleanor Roosevelt' or someone else?
Confused about this..)

VarNi

Yesterday:

Life was all things beautiful, and she didn't have any idea what sorrow and pain felt like. She was the queen of hearts, blessed with some great looks and a presence which lighted up any atmosphere that had the good fortune to have her as a constituent of it. Parties, fun, laughter and people anticipating that one look Roshni Gujral would throw their way, life was a fairytale..

She met the one guy she instantly made a connection with, lost her heart to and decided that he was the one for her. But unfortunately, the guy came with his own complications in her life.

Today:

Varun Saxena remembers Roshni Gujral's favorites, he feels something for her in his heart of hearts, but his kindness doesn't let him play with her feelings when he knows he has a hidden agenda and all hell will break loose if he adds any more angles to their relationship..Roshni Gujral is heartbroken by his fake indifference, and Varun Saxena is bound by both his revenge and nobleness of character, and can't give her the assurance and companionship she wants from him..

Tomorrow:

But this will make Roshni stronger than she has ever been, this will teach her how to deal with adversary, and how to react when things don't go her way. Like someone said, it is time for her to transform from a child to a lady, and to deal with the ugly truths of life. It is time for her to come face to face with the realities of life, and bid adieu to the fairytale and eventually, it'll turn out to be in her best interests.

And I'll say again, Pain is a beautiful, beautiful thing..:-)

Someday, Varun will no longer be haunted by the revenge ghost, will surrender to Rosh's charm, and accept her place in his life and heart. And Rosh will have her happy ending. Today, these two kids are caught in a tangle they aren't responsible for, but when everything is OK and normal, they will have their sweet and simple story back.

SaVni

Yesterday:

She has always been a dreamer, and yet a realist. She was born this gentle soul, who looked at things with a beautiful eye, but was unable to see her own beauty, which came from within. Colors, dreams and love were her life, and when she met 'Jai Chawla', her supposed 'childhood' friend after so many years, he made her dream dreams that nobody had ever shown her before, and when she stayed strong and refused to let go of her inhibitions, he used every method to have her succumb, and ultimately the dreamer surrendered to his charms, and believed his false promises. He felt things for her in his heart at times, but he was too focused on his goal to really give attention to the calls of the heart.

Today:

Their relationship started as a lie, and is still a lie..Avni Gujral has given Sameer Saxena everything; her mind, heart, soul and even herself. Today, life seems more beautiful to her than it has ever been, and she's all smiles. She is unaware of what lies ahead, of what SS and she, herself, have done to her life, of what storms are waiting to be unleashed. And Sameer Saxena is starting to feel the aftermath of the storm, to realize the gravity of the situation, to understand the magnitude of the step he has taken. His repentance will soon follow.

Tomorrow:

This is going to be complicated, and the most heart wrenching story. When she gets to know his truth, she'll be devastated, and it'll break her, and shake the very foundations of her existence. How she deals with that truth, and how she reacts to it is going to be the question. His redemption is going to be the toughest of the brothers, but he made his own choice, and will have to face the consequences . Avni Gujral should make Sameer Saxena pay for his sins, make him suffer as much as she is going to suffer. The dream that they could be, will be difficult to summon back, but after they've lived through their pain and hell, they'll find their peace.

PriDa

(though I have already written so much about this couple that there's hardly anything left to say, and it'll be a broken record..πŸ˜†And anyways, I said most of what I wanted to say about these two in my recent 'employer/employee equation' post..But still...)

Yesterday:

Life was almost perfect for the bold and beautiful Damini Gujral. She was this independent, pragmatic, confident, sure of herself corporate lady, who didn't need anyone, anything else in her life. Her mom chose a guy for her, and since she wasn't in love with anyone else and didn't have any idea either what that thing called love was, therefore she decided to marry the guy she thought she knew and liked enough to spend the rest of her life with, especially when her family was happy with the choice.

Prithvi Saxena entered her life then, as her bodyguard, who took the job of guarding her body really seriously and literally, and became her shadow. And then things didn't go as planned with Inder. She hated Prithvi initially, and was attracted to him at the same time, though she was too proud or indifferent to realize it. He started falling for her, but things changed, he suddenly wanted to avenge his father's death and his hate for her mother replaced his budding feelings for her. In the process, he became kind of a companion she could count on, and her guardian angel, when she was facing the lowest lows of her life, and was at her most vulnerable ever..He tried to keep himself focused, but she was always too much of a distraction to let him stay true to his plans and stay businesslike and vengeful..

Today:

After going through several stages in their employer-employee equation, she's at a point when she is starting to realize that he actually likes her instead of hating her like she thought he did. He's always been too much into her, even when revenge was occupying his mind, and now he's having second thoughts about using her at all for the sake of his plan, because his conscience has shouted the 'rebel yell' and his feelings are dancing the Samba and making his life hell. She doesn't know how she feels about him, but finds him perfect and wants a mirror image of him as her BG when it's he she's trying to replace in the first place ..So, basically she is trying to replace him with another version of him.Hmm, interesting...Her mom wishes for these two to spend the rest of their lives with each other, and whether they agree to tie the knot or not, their new beginning seems to be knocking at their doors.

Tomorrow:

She'll be mad and heartbroken on getting to know his reality, and will have trust issues again. It'll be hard, and it'll be more painful than the time she suffered earlier when her fiance broke her trust. But Damini Gujral will deal with her pain like a true queen, and make Prithvi Saxena regret his every lie, every mistake.

But what will come after that? What about the fairytale that we so desire to be witness to? It'll happen, and will charm us with its beauty when it gets written on the pages of their life..

*sheepish..tried to stay as unbiased as I couldπŸ˜³πŸ˜†*

Have anything to say? Or to add? Hop in..

P.S: Won't say how embarrassed I am by the length of the above tale this time..πŸ˜†
Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome  brilliant mindblowing ....to the point.....precise.... and all things Beautiful!!!
loved every bit of your writing and totally agree with you regarding everything about these 3 fantastic couples!!!

love you loads for being such an awesome person!!!πŸ€—

PS. I 'm so so so eagerly waiting to see GK perform!! aaaahhhhh can't wait!!!!
it better be on YT soon!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aww, Krupz..πŸ€— Thanks for those kind words..*bows humbly*

And thank you more for reading it..Love you loads too, baby.

Oh! I too am eagerly waiting to see GK perform..Woohoo! We get to see him on Saturday too..πŸ₯³πŸ˜†
Priya. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ah Sarah  πŸ€—

another one and I get to catch it quickly--- Ummmm Prida connection wat else?

Awesome dear

Will come back later.

Just come back to tell you this----- I can see something here thats even better than your post.
Let me see---can you guess what it is?πŸ˜‰

Edited by Priya. - 14 years ago
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful post..........wouldn't want to add anything more since you've said it all....plus adding anything more would just spoil the beauty of it.....your posts are always a delight to read. 😊
Sarah: This is one beautiful summation of the 3 couples past, present and future and yes very very unbiased tooπŸ‘

I will just give my pov of prida ( u know how it is one cant just help talking about themπŸ˜†):

Dunno if u remember sometime earlier i had said how i wanted damz to get hurt physically or be in some form of danger for prithvi to realize how much she means to him...

Why?

Cos earlier it was his duty and nothing else.....

He put himself in danger and saved her life so many times, but the thing is he would have done the same for a rosh or avni or Ila...

This was what he was being paid to do and whatever his faults, he has always approached life, relationships, his job with utmost sincerity and honesty...

When he saved her from the bullet, it was an instinctive thing and even then he was concerned for her, so when she thanks him, it is easier for him to brush it off cos it is his duty and he can be somewhat clinical about the whole thing and about her too...

Now,

Their equation has had a biiiiiiiig change after that incident, he probably knows Damz even better than her own family probably does..

This has happened because of the time he has spent with her, observing and analyzing her whether in anger, hatred, irritation or sheer admiration of the Girl she is and also because he knows she has also opened up to him like she has never opened to anyone including perhaps her own family....

The more he gets to know her, the more drawn and attracted he feels towards her....

She is the exact opposite of his ideal woman, yet he is falling for her hard...

He finds himself losing totally in her when she is near him and that worries him cos it is something that he has absolutely no control over....

He wants revenge, wants to use her for that purpose, but when she is near him or when she is danger, his thoughts of revenge vanish, what remains is utmost concern for her....

Tomorrow he will realize (hopefully) that he will never ever be able to  hurt her emotionally cos every single feeling of pain and hurt she experiences, he equally experiences it too...

If she is in any form of danger, he will never be able to walk away from that...

Tomorrow he will realize how much his world will be affected, how empty it will be if she is no longer a part of it...

The intensity, the relief he felt knowing she was safe is something damz probably experienced it too...

This will once more destroy the temporary barrier that had been created in the past couple of days...

And she will willingly open to him one more time, will give him and her the chance of being together one more time....

His main concern is not that he would be lying to her by saying he loves her, but rather that he would be telling the truth when he tells her how much she means to him and how much he loves her...

He knows when he is with her, every step she takes towards him he will find himself responding by taking 2 steps....

He wont be able to stop it either and that is what worries him cos he knows when she finds out, she will be hurt and she will not let him ease her pain like previous times cos he is the reason she is hurt and he just cannot walk away from her leaving her in such pain...

When damz finds out, there will be anger and hurt but she would also realize that every single moment they have spent together has been real for him too, there was no lie there...

And that will give her the strength knowing that his love for her is real and she will be the one helping him see reason and also fight for their love...

looks like i have rambled on and on again, this time too...

Edited by Shwetha! - 14 years ago
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hats off to Sarah and Shwetha.... I have always praised Sarah for her wonderful posts but today Shwetha took the cake no babe you took the whole bakery... I really liked your POV on Prida so much that I was literally left speechless... I just don't know wat to say... but the only thing I can say is that you have done a gr8 character analyses of PriDa and explained all the points so beautifully that I was actually able to visualise the anxiety, the fear the akwardness, the dilemma and all kind of mixed emotions running together in Pri's mind while reading your post I felt as though I'am Prithvi and I'am undergoing all this emotions and now I can understand how difficult it must be for G.K and C.S to perform such brilliant roles and actually bring them to life while emoting all such emotions.. all at a time... thanxs to you babes you actually made me feel their characters ... how Brilliantly you have brought the emotions of Prithvi and Damini to life...I really got gooseflesh wen I read your post and no babes I'am neither lying nor exaggerating....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
@ Priya..Thanks a lot, pal..Will look forward to reading your thoughts..

Eh eh @ something better than the post..Is it that Brendon McCullum siggy? πŸ˜†Or is it my current PriDa siggy? or both? Or is it something totally different? πŸ€”

@ Sids.
.Thanks a million, pal, for reading my posts, and those sweet words..

@ Shwets..Wow, Shwets! That was abso-freaking-lutely b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l..Honestly, you left nothing to be said..Awesome..⭐️

I think this has got to be your best post, ever..

And thanks..

@ mihirmishrafan..Thanks a million..

@ Tina..Eh eh..I am totally with you on Shwet's post taking the bakery and other things..Her post was all things awesome..
Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
u have mastered it dear................every time u come up with fresh n unusual stuffπŸ‘πŸΌ
nice one
@ Sia, thank you, friend..Glad you liked it..