Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys
I am back with my one shot
i hope u all like it
i has put asside my study for a while ans wrote this down
this is a very spacial dedication to 3 spacial person

Nidha for her b'aday and also for not leaning IF

Rucha on to her get will soon she is recovering fast

Annu/ anita who is leaning IF coz of the transfer but thnk god its not for forever she will b soon comming but its her wedding so this is her lil wedding girft

do coment n tell me if ther was something u did not like

BEWARE ALL THE 21 UNDER READER THIS ONE SHOT HAS BIT OF ADDULT CONTET

Different Kind of Love Story

The room was decorated just like its was done for newly wedded bride n groom for their first night

The room had fragrances of jasmines candles all over it

The bed had while silk sheet on it with red roses plates on it

The woman was sitting on the bed wearing her bridal dress as in read sari with lodes of wok on it

Just then, the Dore of the room opened n a guy wearing a white shervani came in n said

"Well hello there Miss Gupta oh my bed Mrs. Malik n to be precise Mrs Ridhima Armaan Malik"

n took a sit beside the girl

"i so hate u armaan y did u lied to my parents that we were going to get married coz i m expecting your child"

after hearing this armaan gave out his evil laugh just like a villain of the movie he responded with smile in his lips

"well sweeter u had your choice to tell me yes i will marry armaan but instead u said i hate u n all the crap so..........."

he trailed of

"yes i hate u armaan i hate u sooooooooooo much for ruining my life"

"i did or u...hnn u ver the one who told your parents that u have got engaged n would love to get married  to some guy who loves u like crazy so that hey would let u stay her in New York....so now its time to pay the price"

he laughs again

ridhima gave him disgusting n i will kill i look n got up from the bed n maid her way toward the bathroom but in between armaan hold her hand pulled her toward him

"where r u going???....i believe today is our first night together so it will b like me taking of all this jewelry n help u with only taking of n not to put back on..................."

Ridhima looked at him in the horror n he smirked at her n pulled her closer to him self

Ridhima try to pull her self away from him

"leave me armaan......"

instead of leaving her he kissed her really hard on her lips which lasted for almost 15minutes

ridhima was breathing very heavily her chest was going up n down armaan's eye's r only on her lips which he just tested n was hungry to test it again

ridhima looked up to see armaan looking like a hungry wolf all ready to pouch on his parry

but next thing she knows armaan lifted her up in his arms n took her towards the bed n put her on the bed

ridhima got scared for this sudden movement of armaan she thought she he will b sharing their first night tonight it self''..

"good night princess your happiness n trust means a lot to me n I will never break it go to sleep we have a to wake up early for some pooja n stuff"

Ridhima keep on staring at his retiring back thinking he had the chance to do anything with me but he did not do it

Next Day

The sun rays were disturbing ridhima n she opened her eyes n looked at where she was recollecting her wedding n then the kiss with armaan she set up she spotted armaan sleeping right next to her holding her hands

n then she remembered his words

"I your happiness n trust means a lot to me'"

she thought

" did he really mean that'.."

ridhima re collected how she had met armaan n was in this mass

it 6months ago when she first meat armaan actually ridhima is his PA he is a chair man of the Malik industry n she is his PA

armaan was very smitten by her work n beauty he was already dreaming about their children''''..He told her about his feelings but ridhima did not took him in that direction so said no to his proposal

she had not told anyone that she had lied to her parents that she ha n all  fall in love with guy who leaves in New York so she cant come back

she had come to NY to study in NYU for her MBA after getting it she did not wanted to go back coz that meant going back to jai so she lied other parents her father was soooooooooo agree at that he disowned her n did not talk to her at all about 2 months ago she got a call from her parents that they are standing at JFK airport (NY international airport) n asked her to bring her boyfriend with her'. She got scared on thinking what would dad do to her if they come to knew about her lies

to her luck or bed luck armaan had heard everything

so he went to her n said its ok don't worry they will be here for only few days to make sure that u r safe n your boyfriend is nice n all don't worry I will b your boyfriend

at first she was not ready but then she did not had any choice

they meat ridhima's parents they both were very impress with armaan they all went to ridhima;s apartment got settled there

while eating ridhima was not in a mood to eat padma her mother asked her what's the maters n to everyone shock armaan told padma n shsahnk that she is pregnant n they both would love to get married soon he had called his parents too n they will b her tomorrow to meat them

shsahnk n padma both were hell shocked first their daughter had a boyfriend n then she is pregnant n then he wants to marry her

after meeting armaan's parents shsahnk n padma were bit relaxed n agreed to marriage

she thought again after reliving her past

" what is he up to he is not telling me why he did that to me may be he is taking revang on me for not saying yes to him ''"

armaan to woke up with the sun ray disturbing him''

as soon as he woke up saw ridhima thinking and putting at some thoughts'.

He went near her n kissed her pouted lips n left her when he was out of breath which was about 10 minutes later'.

"I hate u armaan leave me alone u don't love me then why are you doing this for to me please don't come near me''.."

She said that with tiny tears in her eyes n she got up to go to shower

Armaan was so mad at himself for making her cry like this

" kya armaan tuna use rula diya who bhi shadi ka pahala hi din''"

He got up n try to open the door to his surprise the door was not locked he peep in to see ridhima showering also was crying too he can clearly see the tears melting with the shower water

He went in side n took of his cloth n went in to the bathtub where ridhima was talking her shower

As soon as ridhima felt that there was someone there in the bathroom she turned around a was now staring at a wide open blue eyes

As soon as armaan entered the bathtub, he saw ridhima turn around and now her front was facing him and he was stating at her with his big blue eyes

"ARMAAN what the hell are you doing in here' get out of here right now"

And like this ridhima kept on screaming at armaan who was totally shocked on seeing her like this'.. he heard her scream at him n to stop that he pulled her in one hard kiss which went for almost 20 minutes'.

Armaan was now aroused her beautiful and sexy curvy body and kissed her on her neck then he left few sweet and wet kissed one her shoulder and made his way toward her cleavage

During this kiss session, ridhima could not do anything she was felling a very different felling she was moaning and gasping at armaan's wet kisses and moving hands on her bare back

Armaan went to her other shoulder and bit her there, which made her moan even louder than before. There was not stopping to armaan's desire today and after getting all this passionate kisses from armaan ridhima's thinking ability was gone, '.and both of them went crazy in that bathtub, and made love like there was no tomorrow'.   

After some hours of love making both ridhima and armaan came out of bathroom wearing towels ridhima straight went in the big walking closet and closed the door and bust out in to tears.  

"Ridhima why did you let him use you he does not care for you he is just taking revenge from you and once he is done with you he will treat you like your nothing and bash you around the house and all"

"but what can I do every time he touches me it's like a current is passing thru me and I LOVE HIM sooooooo much that I just forget that for him this all a drama"

On the other hand armaan was on his own thoughts too

"what the hell man have you lost your mind how can you do this to her you know that she don't like you then why did you made love to her.."

"but yaar she did not push me away or anything she did not protest either'. Does that mean that she also loves me like I LOVE HER ' I am going to tell her how I feel for and why I marry her''"

After crying her heart out ridhima came out wearing red sari that was given to her by her mother in law'. As soon as she came out, she saw armaan setting his hair properly and was dressed in blue jeans and red shirt'

The whole day both of them were busy with the guest and some pooja       

Neither of them got time to talk to each other after their reception party both of them made their way toward their room armaan had decided that he will confess his love to her tonight itself'

As soon as they both came in the room, armaan looked it, push ridhima against the door, and kissed her hard'then he mumble against her lips

"I really missed you ridhima and you were looking drop dead gorgeous tonight I had to control myself from not do anything with in front of all those people.."

He let out a lil laugh'ridhima pushed him away and tried to breath..

"Ridhima I need to talk to about something very important'."

He stopped to see her set quietly on the stool in from of the big mirror he made his way toward her an started to help her

"Ridhima you know why I married you by laying to you and my parents'"

"Coz you wanted to take revenge on me for insulting you that day in the office by not accepting your proposal"

Ridhima said it with the straight face and armaan looked at her with hurt look on his face'..then he replied

"no but because I can't see you with another man and I also believe that I am the only one who can take good care of you because I ''''I LOVE U RIDHIMA'."

He looked up to her and tears were coming out of her see green eyes armaan immediately wiped them away and said

"it's ok ridhima if you don't love me it's ok you don't have cry at all for that I am very sorry  for making you cry like this and also very for what I did this morning to be honest I do not regret anything that happened in the bathroom in the morning'.. my love for is sooooooooooo big that it will be enough for both of us and I promise I will never come near you like I did this morning won't hurt u at all  please ridhima don't cry please ''.."

He was stopped by a kiss on his lips by ridhima they both broke out of the kiss after 10 minutes

Both of them looked at each other and ridhima broke that silence

"I LOVE U TOO ARMAAN VERY VERY MUCH"

and that the only thing armaan wanted to hear from her armaan lift her up in his armaan and took her to their bed and maid love to her all night long conveying how much he loves her'''''''

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

It has been almost 5 years to armaan and ridhima's marriage they had told their parents the whole truth and they were all shocked on hearing that but later understood how they must have felt

Armaan n ridhima had a lil baby boy after their 2 years marriage and hey named him ARNAV and right now armaan n ridhima just had a lil baby girl about a month ago and they named her AROHI...............

THE END

Edited by arluver15 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
woah Nruti  its really an awesome one mind blowingso cutewhen i read this its color is black now its blue but i luv it & i really luv ur birthday gift thanks for the pm

From Ridhima "The happiest day of my life
was the day that I met you,
Always loving and understanding,
with a heart of gold too....
You'd always show how much you care,
with the loving things you do,
From a tender kiss to a warm,
embrace and whisper "I LOVE YOU"
We've had a lot of happy times,
and also had some tears,
but our love for each other,
still remained strong,
throughout the years....
All goods things have to,
come to an end it's sad I know,
but true though in my heart,
I know that I will always love you,
And your heart of gold...." To Armaan

Nidha 
Edited by nidha1983 - 14 years ago
searchoffriends thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

heya nruti ,

i m left surprised , wow yaar what a great short , oh my , how the hell do you manage to write soo great parts , hmm , wow i loved reading it a lot , it was great , beutiful and perfectly written , hmm there hidden love and there confession , wow yaar , loved that armaan loving her madly , he can doo anythink for her , really loved it a lot , and the way you penned it down was fab ,
great one shot yaar , perfect ,

and you dedicated it to nidha , rucha ,and annu , i also wanna say the three this

NIDHA , firstly we love you a lot sweety , i m soo happy that you r here with us , you r a true friend , love you

RUCHA , get well soon sweety , and come back soon on the if , soo that we can chat a lot here , love you to a lot

ANNU , we surely gonna miss you a lot sweety , love you a lot , all the best for your upcomming life ahead 

lots of love to all
simi
frnd.of.frndz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Heya Nruti..
That was a fab one shot..
It was small yet felt so complete..
I loved it..
So that was ur surprise huh..
Loved it..!!
Thanx alot..

luv
Rucha
shristi sarda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
a really nice oneshot!!!!!!!!!!
vruls thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey it was very nice n the story was very unique
i loved it
thanks for the pm n update
love Sanam
AR-lover thumbnail
GREAT MINDBLOWING AUSOME FLAWLESS...........JUST FABULOUS.........

EK BAAT BATAO.........DO U HAV A IDEAS KA KHAZANA ........KAM HI NAHI PADTA YAAR..............

U OUGHT 2 TELL ME THE SECRET .....................I ALSO WANNA BE LIKE U......................PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

CONTD. UR OTHER FF SOON.........
LOVE
KSHMA
anizaf thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Nruti.... It was a fabulous one shot sweetie.... thank you so much for dedicating this to me.... I am going to miss you a lot.... Thank you so much sweetie... I am so touched...

Lots Of Love,
Annu
debby_11 thumbnail
That was a fabulous one shot.
👏👏👏seriously different

aish_punk thumbnail
hey nruti..nice one-shot..

Armaan married her against her will?!..but thats bad..!..n he told that she's pregnant..hmm thats bad too..

but then i wonder why Ridz said no to him..!...

But then Armaan truly loved her..his kisses were so hawt!..n their love making was really romantic..

so Armaan finally told her that its bcuz he loves her..he married her..good..!..odawise she will forever think its revenge..

thnx 4 d PM
update soon

-aish