Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
I know Sarah im trying to e-mail them and give them some alternatives,lets see, i hope they pay heed to our advice,you know the weekend thing wont be bad ,it would be like watching a 3hr movie at one shot than waiting everyday for the next episode and getting impatient.!!I kind of like it.!!
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amu682

As usual that was Brilliant, SarahπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I still havent got why Damini is shown being so perturbed and edgy around Inder And I dont understand what could have probably gone so wrong after a successful meeting that Damini was in tears(precapsπŸ˜•)

Damini was quite ok till the point when Inder mentions Ila and that hit a nerve..didn't it..she seemed to lose it after that..

It would be interesting to see whyshe actually breaks down...I agree does seem to be after the meeting..
dee86 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Who-I-Used-2-Be

Guys, I know I'm just rambling below..😳 I couldn't get to watch the episode today, and then I came here for the updates and read the news/rumor, which I don't even wish to think about right now, and then to cheer myself up I tried to think of something. And the first thing that came to my mind was PriDa, so I went to check today's PriDa scene on YT..

PriDa today..

Some observations:

Damini is wearing the dress she threw away the dopatta of long ago because Pri had touched it, since she hated him then:( yeah, there was a time like that too, this is the same life..πŸ˜›)

So, where did this dopatta come from?

Possibilities:

1)    She took back that dopatta afterward the very day she threw it in the dustbin, when Pri had left..
2)    She made a new dopatta for that dress.
3)    We, as viewers, are supposed to ignore this because obviously Damz threw the dopatta away, Chandana didn't, and she had to wear the dress again at some point in time..OK..

LOVED:

*Prithvi is back in black'..Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! πŸ˜†And on a very superficial note, he's looking like a million bucks..⭐️ Awesome......And thankfully that nose-piece is gone..

*He didn't remember himself for a bit when he reached her room, and got lost in her for some time..And then he suddenly got back to earth..Awww..If this isn't love...*sings* (Sorry, Jennifer Hudson)

*Damini acknowledging it's a bit difficult to adjust with her..Self-knowledge always helps..

*Pri saying she's stubborn..It was cute, and again sounded intimate to me..:-p

*Damz replying that yes, a bit more than him..LOVED this lighthearted exchange..It speaks volumes about their present level of comfort..But that's old news by now, hon..😊

*He wished her luck..

Phew..That has made me feel a lot better than I did when I heard the rumor/news..😊😳

P.S: I would just like to say this:

A star, to brighten us all up,
A companion, to lighten up our days,
A beauty, to add to what life already is,

That's what LNMDJ is to us..

Look at what it has given us;

PriDa, who are a beautiful fairytale,
SaVni, who are a beautiful dream,
VarNi, who are a beautiful story,

Let it stay, let it continue its beautiful journey..Here's hoping that we'll have our LNMDJ last for a long time to come..

Hope it'll stay, hope it'll rock on....

P.S:

I refuse to believe the rumor unless it becomes a reality..And anyways, what has to happen will happen, and if and when it does, we'll deal with it..

Sorry for being so random and lame..Just HAD to do this..😳

*off to watch the whole episode*

LOVE this!!! πŸ‘   πŸ‘ You totally straightened out my mood... Thanks!!! πŸ˜ƒ

To my admittedly obsessed mind, PriDa is the best thing I've ever encountered in my life. Over the weeks, we've seen them progress from hating (yet being attracted to) each other, to  forming a tentative friendship to what we saw yesterday, their complete comfort with each other. Yes, their chemistry is EXPLOSIVE, but what endears them to us is those human emotions of trust, fear, confusion and concern that G.K. and Chandana so effectively portray. Torn between what is expected of them and what they've increasingly been feeling, sure and unsure at the same time, PriDa is the epitome of true love - a mixture of understanding, trust and PASSION. True, they haven't realised this yet, but even a blind man can sense the strength of the relationship forming between them...

Here's hoping that this beautiful couple stays on our TVs for a long, long time... 'cos nothing should come in the way of something so PERFECT

May LNMDJ continue to rock our screens and lives!!!

Sorry for this rambling post. I needed to get this out...

P.S. Channel and producers, pls observe the tizzy that NASTY rumour has thrown all us fans into. Know that ur show is DOPE and VERY popular and PLS  get the STUPID idea of ending it right out of ur brains... 

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Ani..Keep up he wonderful work..Proud of you, baby..

@ Shwets..It will be awesome if tonight's scene plays out like your description..And I hope you'll start enjoying your PriDa like you did earlier..😊
πŸ€—

Originally posted by: diya86

LOVE this!!! πŸ‘   πŸ‘ You totally straightened out my mood... Thanks!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Diya..Glad to have helped.😳😊And pleasure is all mine..

To my admittedly obsessed mind, PriDa is the best thing I've ever encountered in my life. Over the weeks, we've seen them progress from hating (yet being attracted to) each other, to  forming a tentative friendship to what we saw yesterday, their complete comfort with each other. Yes, their chemistry is EXPLOSIVE, but what endears them to us is those human emotions of trust, fear, confusion and concern that G.K. and Chandana so effectively portray. Torn between what is expected of them and what they've increasingly been feeling, sure and unsure at the same time, PriDa is the epitome of true love - a mixture of understanding, trust and PASSION. True, they haven't realised this yet, but even a blind man can sense the strength of the relationship forming between them...

OMG, Diya..That was so beautiful..LOVED reading ti..

@ italicized..Gold, pure gold!!⭐️

Here's hoping that this beautiful couple stays on our TVs for a long, long time... 'cos nothing should come in the way of something so PERFECT..

Word..

May LNMDJ continue to rock our screens and lives!!!

Sorry for this rambling post. I needed to get this out...Oh, don't be sorry, it was pleasure reading it..And welcome to the forum..

P.S. Channel and producers, pls observe the tizzy that NASTY rumour has thrown all us fans into. Know that ur show is DOPE and VERY popular and PLS  get the STUPID idea of ending it right out of ur brains... 

Yes, the show is dope..😊And the channel need to listen to us fans and drop the blindfold they're sporting..

Thanks for your reply, Diya..Good to have another LNMDJian on the block..πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago
dee86 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Who-I-Used-2-Be

Yes, the show is dope..😊And the channel need to listen to us fans and drop the blindfold they're sporting..

Thanks for your reply, Diya..Good to have another LNMDJian on the block..πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Sarah! (I may call u Sarah right?)

I've been a silent member of this forum for so long... absolutely LOVE ur posts. Now I wish i'd started posting earlier... Looks like we wnt have PriDa to discuss for much longer 😭

Wish these sleeping beauties wud wake up and smell the coffee sometime soon... 😑

Edited by diya86 - 14 years ago
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Diya..Of course, you can call me Sarah..And thanks a lot..

Don't cry, we'll hopefully have LNMDJ for long..Let's just hope..

Ehe @ sleeping beauties..Hopefully!!