Just a rambling of sorts, and PriDa today..

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Guys, I know I'm just rambling below..😳 I couldn't get to watch the episode today, and then I came here for the updates and read the news/rumor, which I don't even wish to think about right now, and then to cheer myself up I tried to think of something. And the first thing that came to my mind was PriDa, so I went to check today's PriDa scene on YT..

PriDa today..

Some observations:

Damini is wearing the dress she threw away the dopatta of long ago because Pri had touched it, since she hated him then:( yeah, there was a time like that too, this is the same life..πŸ˜›)

So, where did this dopatta come from?

Possibilities:

1)    She took back that dopatta afterward the very day she threw it in the dustbin, when Pri had left..
2)    She made a new dopatta for that dress.
3)    We, as viewers, are supposed to ignore this because obviously Damz threw the dopatta away, Chandana didn't, and she had to wear the dress again at some point in time..OK..

LOVED:

*Prithvi is back in black'..Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! πŸ˜†And on a very superficial note, he's looking like a million bucks..⭐️ Awesome......And thankfully that nose-piece is gone..

*He didn't remember himself for a bit when he reached her room, and got lost in her for some time..And then he suddenly got back to earth..Awww..If this isn't love...*sings* (Sorry, Jennifer Hudson)

*Damini acknowledging it's a bit difficult to adjust with her..Self-knowledge always helps..

*Pri saying she's stubborn..It was cute, and again sounded intimate to me..:-p

*Damz replying that yes, a bit more than him..LOVED this lighthearted exchange..It speaks volumes about their present level of comfort..But that's old news by now, hon..😊

*He wished her luck..

Phew..That has made me feel a lot better than I did when I heard the rumor/news..😊😳

P.S: I would just like to say this:

A star, to brighten us all up,
A companion, to lighten up our days,
A beauty, to add to what life already is,

That's what LNMDJ is to us..

Look at what it has given us;

PriDa, who are a beautiful fairytale,
SaVni, who are a beautiful dream,
VarNi, who are a beautiful story,

Let it stay, let it continue its beautiful journey..Here's hoping that we'll have our LNMDJ last for a long time to come..

Hope it'll stay, hope it'll rock on....

P.S:

I refuse to believe the rumor unless it becomes a reality..And anyways, what has to happen will happen, and if and when it does, we'll deal with it..

Sorry for being so random and lame..Just HAD to do this..😳

*off to watch the whole episode*

Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolfire thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Sarah! ... *runs and gives her a πŸ€— * ... love you for being soo optimistic yaar!

The news/rumor is too harsh to believe or digest. It is pretty sad that viewers outside India don't count in their "trp" or other viewership measurings, and hence our loving the show doesn't count. Nevertheless, we will keep loving LNMDJ, especially PriDa! I wish that their popularity on I-F gets informed to the production house somehow.

I too LOVED their tiny encounter today. After staring for a while, the way Prithvi came back to consciousness of "I shouldn't be looking at her so ardently" .. and kept knocking without looking up even after Damini looked back was so adorable!!! ... bichara doesn't trust himself to look back up!!

And you're right, their "aap bahut ziddi hain" and "tumse thoda kum" conversation showed their comfort level, but don't you think the entire conversation almost bordered flirtation! ... I mean which employee tells his boss "you're stubborn" with a coy smile and gets away with it! πŸ˜‰ .... Oh, they are soo adorable! I don't want PriDa's amazing dynamics to be left in a lurch! It would absolutely break my heart if the rumors came true!

Can't we do anything about it? Make your aunties and relatives in India tune in to watch this show guys! πŸ˜† .. It's funny, but not really! what else can we do?

Okay, I just realized that I've rambled too!
Edited by coolfire - 14 years ago
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ok ..I won't tell you how awesome, brilliant..fabulous this post is...Hell no ..it is all this and much more..

Let it stay, let it continue its beautiful journey..Here's hoping that we'll have our LNMDJ last for a long time to come..

*Speechless*....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘this is an echo of our hearts...of soo many of us on this forum...Amen..

LNBDJ ..has turned us into poets,,writers,analysts,philosophers,comedians...Yes it has done all this

and more.....we laugh with them ..we cry with them..We FEEL for them..

It has bonded us all together.....

Need I say more..

More on the Prida moment later
Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG Sarah Loved what you wrote!! This has been one of the worst Mondays ever.!! I have never felt so much for a show as much as i have felt for this one.!! Just the thought of something as horrible as this is making me sick.!! I refuse to beleive that something like this could ever happen to this amazing show.!! And what you wrote was  so true !! This show has become a part of our lives and our hearts,it is inseperable and it's supposed end would be a  big blow for everyone and anyone who has grown to love it.!!
fibrinogen9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i was waiting 4 ur post.......................................😊
coz i knew u wud console others.....n help us cum out of da shock
now im feeling betterπŸ˜ƒ
hope its just a rumour.....have 2 go a long way......many prida dreams yet 2 b fullfilled............don want any of the prida dreams 2 b burried alive.....πŸ₯Ί
long live prida😳
Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Completely loved your post Sarah.....and completely agree with u!😳
sistu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Who-I-Used-2-Be

Guys, I know I'm just rambling below..😳 I couldn't get to watch the episode today, and then I came here for the updates and read the news/rumor, which I don't even wish to think about right now, and then to cheer myself up I tried to think of something. And the first thing that came to my mind was PriDa, so I went to check today's PriDa scene on YT..I hope its a rumour and to cheer myself this is also what I do or start making GK's sketches (or atleast try to but never get it right)

PriDa today..

Some observations:

Damini is wearing the dress she threw away the dopatta of long ago because Pri had touched it, since she hated him then:( yeah, there was a time like that too, this is the same life..πŸ˜›)

So, where did this dopatta come from?

I thought of the same thing:

Possibilities:

1)    She took back that dopatta afterward the very day she threw it in the dustbin, when Pri had left..
2)    She made a new dopatta for that dress.
3)    We, as viewers, are suppsoed to ignore this because obviously Damz threw the dopatta away,
4) Pri must have kept and returned it to her when she no more hated him, remember she tore her dupatta to tie around his wound, so the red dupatta was a return gift.

Chandana didn't, and she had to wear the dress again at some point in time..OK..

LOVED:

*Prithvi is back in black'..Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! He looked so hotttttttttttttttt. I watched that scene again and againπŸ˜†And on a very superficial note, he's looking like a million bucks..⭐️ Awesome......And thankfully that nose-piece is gone..

*He didn't remember himself for a bit when he reached her room, Ya but this time he knocked, I guess the creatived have been visiting our forum and got lost in her for some time He looked so cute when he was just staring at her..And then he suddenly got back to earth..Awww..If this isn't love...*sings* (Sorry, Jennifer Hudson)

*Damini acknowledging it's a bit difficult to adjust with her..Self-knowledge always helps..Especially if it is not Pri who she has to adjust with

*Pri saying she's stubborn..It was cute, and again sounded intimate to me..:-p It was like he knows her in and out.

*Damz replying that yes, a bit more than him..LOVED this lighthearted exchange..It speaks volumes about their present level of comfort..But that's old news by now, hon..😊Its old news restyled

*He wished her luck..Why? I mean he wants to ruin them so whats the luck for so that later he can syay that Oh i did ruin u but my luck also saved uπŸ˜‰

Phew..That has made me feel a lot better than I did when I heard the rumor/news..😊😳

P.S:

I refuse to believe the rumor unless it becomes a reality..And anyways, what has to happen will happen, and if and when it does, we'll deal with it..

Sorry for being so random and lame..Just HAD to do this..😳

*off to watch the whole episode*

Originally posted by: coolfire

Sarah! ... *runs and gives her a πŸ€— My dear!!!! *hugs back*πŸ€—

.. love you for being soo optimistic yaar!

The news/rumor is too harsh to believe or digest. It is pretty sad that viewers outside India don't count in their "trp" or other viewership measurings, and hence our loving the show doesn't count. It's a sad sad story, really..Wish we could somehow add to the trps..

Nevertheless, we will keep loving LNMDJ, especially PriDa! I wish that their popularity on I-F gets informed to the production house somehow. I wish for that too..Something really needs to be done about this..Really..We LOVEEEEEEEE them..Are you listening star one? and everybody else concerned?

I too LOVED their tiny encounter today. After staring for a while, the way Prithvi came back to consciousness of "I shouldn't be looking at her so ardently" .. He was a total sweetheart here..So lost, and so did not have a sense of his surroundings..and kept knocking without looking up even after Damini looked back was so adorable!!! ...Adorable indeed.. bichara doesn't trust himself to look back up!! Ehe..

And you're right, their "aap bahut ziddi hain" and "tumse thoda kum" conversation showed their comfort level, but don't you think the entire conversation almost bordered flirtation! ... I mean which employee tells his boss "you're stubborn" with a coy smile and gets away with it! πŸ˜‰ .... Oh, yes, babe..That was some employer-employee flirtation..If we think of it, they have never been just employer-employee..Their relationship/equation has always had a lot more connotations to it..😊

Oh, they are soo adorable! I don't want PriDa's amazing dynamics to be left in a lurch! It would absolutely break my heart if the rumors came true! And mine, and others'..Really, it would be such a shame and waste if these beautiful stories don't get their due, if they're rushed, if such lovely buildups don't get to experience a journey they so deserve..

Can't we do anything about it? Make your aunties and relatives in India tune in to watch this show guys! πŸ˜† .. It's funny, but not really! what else can we do? Really, guys..I wish people like us who are not in India but love the show counted somehow..

Okay, I just realized that I've rambled too! Oh, Maya..That wasn't a rambling at all..Thanks for your reply..Appreciate it

OMG, Zain..Those are kind words..Really, really.. I'm glad that you could relate to what I wrote in haste, not having a sense of what I was writing then, because I was overwhelmed with emotion at that time..😳

Originally posted by: current

LNBDJ ..has turned us into poets,,writers,analysts,philosophers,comedians...Yes it has done all this

and more.....we laugh with them ..we cry with them..We FEEL for them..

It has bonded us all together.....

Need I say more..

Word..Beautifully said..Beautifully..

What LNMDJ has brought to us! What it has given us!! We just can't count..

Will look forward to reading your take on PriDa..Thank you lots for your reply..
Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sarah ... If this is rambling .. I wish you continue to ramble like this until this show exists .. and after .. always!! I'm taking the liberty to say this (am sure everyone will agree with me) .. that we wholeheartedly look forward to your posts everyday! Its something else altogether!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

Coming to the PriDa scene - It was the sweetest conversation between the 2! Unimaginable that there was a time they hated the mere sight of one another! Both have truly come a loooong way! 😳 πŸ˜³ 

I looooved how he looks at her through the whole conversation ... just cool .. no ego .. no revenge .. just pure simple talk between 2 individuals. The comfort level was amazing .. and yessss, he knocked! Yayy! Someone is being a thorough gentleman here! lol!!

Originally posted by: Who-I-Used-2-Be

You've just echoed all our sentiments .. and what we feel about the show! I too .. refuse to believe the rumours, and will wait till there is any confirmation or denial .. Obviously, wishing for the latter! Until then .. will just .. purely .. enjoy the magic of PriDa, SaVni, VarNi and the whole of LNMDJ - a show, with heart & soul .. a show that stole all our hearts and locked it somewhere deep and beyond reach!
Edited by Ektaj - 14 years ago