Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amu682 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
As usual that was Brilliant, SarahπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

A small scene of Prida... still extremely sweet. Love the way they smile so often when they are with eachother... it is almost like their spirit gets rejuvenated. Loved the way Prithvi mentally kicked himself for gazing at Damini with so much affection in his eyes. 

Damini-Varun's scene was cute... She didnt have the heart to turn him down and asked him to come along on second thoughts. It didnt look a professional decision to me... it was more a like she didnt want to disappoint the enthu kid and even in the meeting she very cutely chided him. The gesture felt maternal and she reminded me of Prithvi's interaction with Varun.

I still havent got why Damini is shown being so perturbed and edgy around Inder And I dont understand what could have probably gone so wrong after a successful meeting that Damini was in tears(precapsπŸ˜•)

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Kawai..They have always had the power to transmit chemistry without touching each other, from the moment their car/jeep promo got aired; in which they were just looking at each other from separate vehicles, with venom in her eyes for him, and naughtiness and indifference in his demeanor, and the screen burned, to their rain sequences; when they were both looking at each other, drinking each other in just by eye contact, then ascending the stairs under one umbrella, and those thank you/goodnight./welcome in the rain, which was so poignant. and so many other moments..They have always had that power, it's just that the creatives somehow thought it necessary to cause unnecessary situations where they had to touch each other..And though sometimes it was justified, at times it was totally uncalled for..They have oodles of chemistry, no matter if they are standing close or several feet apart, and they never needed to touch each other to burn the screen, or pull on our heart's strings..

I'm glad you're enjoying this PriDa..I too love this part of them..

Originally posted by: Nayaesha123

Yesterday all I saw was Damini Gujral and obviously Prithvi's black shirt!!😳😳

In the entire episode we see so many shades of Damini..

First with Prithvi she is ttly so comfortable and completely herself..Confident Witty Self-Sufficient Lass we all know and love!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘The real her indeed..The most precious people in our lives are the ones we can be ourselves with, and Damz has found that companion in pri dear..

She in a way compliments Prithvi on being able to stand her tantrums and doing his job and says that is not an easy job so the new bodyguard**HOW DARE THEY SHE GET A NEW ONE??** will most probably run for his life in 20 mins!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yes, that was an indirect compliment again..Damz is kinda generous with them,no!!😊 If she dislikes something, she makes it clear, if she likes something, she makes it very clear..Love that about her..

Then in the office she first tries to makes Varun understand why she wants to tackle the meeting alone...But then on second thought she gives his a chance just the same!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Liked how she gave it another thought and told him to come along.

Then my fave momment when Damini enters the boardroom and see that THING with the THING heshe was wearing and the flashbacks..Her expressions are priceless..From stunned to tensed then the way she steeled her face and threw back her shoulders..!!SUPER JOB CHANDANA!!⭐️⭐️
Hhahahahah..THING with the THING? Awesome!! Chandana gets better with each passing day..Kudos!!πŸ‘
Also the way she was Shushing Varun was cho chweet!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜› Loved it too..

And even Varun...He has come a long way!His acting skills are improving alot!!Way to go Dude!!The VaRosh scene was well-shown!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ I was pleasantly surprised with the improvement in Varun's expressions, very well done, Dishank..But he still needs to do a lot of work on his dialogue delivery and body language..Delivery is kinda monotonous, and body language is stiff..But expressions are showing a great leap .. 

LOVED Rosh in Varni scene..She was adorable..

In the SavNi scene for me there was no anticipation as to what will happen...Bcz we knoe bout the Sindoor thing...So I was just going Jaldi Karo Jaldi Karo!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Avni touched my heart somewhere yesterday..She was so helpless,, so vulnerable..There was so much angst..But I'm with you, they killed the anticipation by showing the Sindoor promo, it would have been better if we didn't know..

PriDa Precap.....Yayyyyy.....!!!Can't wait!!Me too..

Thanks for your reply, Naya..It was fun reading it..

Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapbubble

"Yeh to sab jaante hain ke I love my job..." Achcha? sab jaante hain, Prithvi? Your Damini raised her eyebrows at that.... love getting shot, getting beaten... love working for a dominating sar phiri who hates your guts... but then she lets you hold an umbrella over her head in the rain, looks at you as if you're the sun and moon rolled into one and thinks she owns your soul just because she pays you a salary.
Know what? guess she does 😳
Lovely scene - so intimate, so comfortable. and did you see that little tip of the body she gives towards him before she turns away? nice nice!😍 And I LOVE the way he slouches.... god, *fans herself*
Bubble

@ bold......OMG ...Soapsuds.....I loooooooooooovee what you wrote.....Awesome...sun moon stars..yep her whole galaxy....WOW....

*goes off to see the tip of the body and the slouch..can I ever thank you enough for that piece of information8

Originally posted by: Shwetha!

Or the Cleaning guy realized it was damini's dupatta had it washed and ironed so she cud use it laterπŸ˜ƒ*grins* Yeah, another possibility..

LOVED:

Sara, HELPPPPPPPPP, I have become such a cynic when it comes to Prithvi i thought he wished her luck cos u know FLG will be joining the business soon and it was more like best of luck, try saving ur business now,

I don't know, Shwets..He seemed so genuine, in fact, most of the time he's with her, he seems genuine and forgets about his revenge, himself, and why he's there..That 'best of luck' didn't seem to have any double meaning to it..He was with her, flirting, enjoying her company ,and then he just wished her luck in the flow of the moment..Revenge struck again when Ela mentioned his father, but before that, everything he said sounded real, heartfelt and genuine..You need to look at the brighter side of things, Shwets..Be positive,,😊 ( And every time I tell someone to be positive, i somehow feel really lame choosing these wordsπŸ˜•πŸ˜†)..I have not forgotten that FLG is going there to destroy the business,and Im sure Pri remembers it too, I just think he didn't even think of it when he was with Damz, he was too engrossed by her to remember anything else

Agree and keeping fingers crossed, u think it was a publicity stunt by the creators to judge how popular the show is or it is being spread by the new rival show cos it wants to grab LNMDJ Time slot😑

Then I hope it was just a publicity stunt, though it was a horrible one at that and they need to take the right steps if they want to [promote the show. And if someone else did this to grab the time slot, then I would like to smack them..

Well u know i was so looking forward to ur post yesterday, knew it would put things in perspective and u just did, thanks a millionπŸ€—

Oh, Shwets..Thanks a zillion for those hugs..And don't thank me, friend, pleasure is all mine...
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—Thanks a lot for your reply..

current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Who-I-Used-2-Be

@ Kawai..They have always had the power to transmit chemistry without touching each other, from the moment their car/jeep promo got aired; in which they were just looking at each other from separate vehicles, with venom in her eyes for him, and naughtiness and indifference in his demeanor, and the screen burned, to their rain sequences; when they were both looking at each other, drinking each other in just by eye contact, then ascending the stairs under one umbrella, and those thank you/goodnight./welcome in the rain, which was so poignant. and so many other moments..They have always had that power, it's just that the creatives somehow thought it necessary to cause unnecessary situations where they had to touch each other..And though sometimes it was justified, at times it was totally uncalled for..They have oodles of chemistry, no matter if they are standing close or several feet apart, and they never needed to touch each other to burn the screen, or pull on our heart's strings..

@ red:  Sarah you write a pretty mean post yourself...I LOVED what you wrote..every single word..

Originally posted by: Dawn Idol

I did a little mental jig too ..... there was Big Bro and mom with me ... so I had to control myself πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..... πŸ˜†Eheheh..

. Sighhhhhhh ..... I seem to be sighing a lot these days ..... just looking at Pri makes me go all mooney !!! 😳😳😳⭐️ Nobody can blame you, babe..

Awesome......And thankfully that nose-piece is gone..

.. I swear ...... she had her back to him and he grabbed the chance for some "star-gazing' with both hands ........ that was inndeed the most heavenly moment of the day !!!!

Hahhahahah @ star-gazing..Pri just LOVES to look after her, Dude can't get enough of it..😳 I love it when sometimes he turns away at light speed when she's about to catch him red handed..πŸ˜ƒThough this time he reminded himself to come back to senses with that shake before she had any idea..

These two have a flair for making the most ordinary convo seem drool-worthily intimate ....... 😳😳
Seconded..

That was sooooo from the heart ........ it must have caught him by surprise too ..... she was def surprised and glad ......

You said it, 'from. the. heart' ..

Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ...... I need time to recover from the above brilliant piece .... and respond !!!!!!!

.Thanks , baby..
nd I just have to do this  ....... πŸ€—

Awww...πŸ€—Thanks a lot, Dawn..Love you, babe, and your reply..

Originally posted by: Bugger

First of all i m so happy ......prithvi si back in black!!
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and as u siad ....his nose peice is goen too and he was lookg gud today ......after a long time my eyes got such a relief today ........obviously the relief was not for long as tht ophiphagus hannah came on my screen🀒............🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 @ red..Awesomeness, Bugs..Awesomeness..

.overall for me the show was boring .....as PD was only for 2 minutes ....Sameer avani bored me to death and wat i wanted to watch in varin-damini .......it didnt happen in todayz show .....

but lets talk bout PD scene .......it was cute .....both were luking gud .......damini wants prithvi to remain as sleeping beauty only ....πŸ˜†.....Hhahahahhahah..

now she thinks only one thing ...prithvi or uska aaram......Yeah, Girl wants her guy to take proper rest and be good..She is already behaving like his wifey, now that she knows he doesn't have one..πŸ˜‰

i m actually getting confuse ..ki employer kon hai or  employee kon!!πŸ˜†............Ehe..You are not alone..They are taking turns to act parts in this Employer-Employee game I guess..

today too the way ela gujral were praising balraj saxena ....i still blive and hope ela is innocent .....and after all this mess ...when these boys will cum to know tht ela is innocent .....chullu bhar paani bhi inhe naseeb nahi hone waala πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Chullu bhar paani indeed..And yeah, Ela is totally innocent ,baby..No two ways about it..
And sarah dear .....amazing write up again .....if u call this rambling then i dunt know wat shud i call my post as πŸ˜†
Thanks a lot Bugs..And what are your posts? Hilariously awesome..LOVED reading your reply..

@ Aaditi..Thanks..And cheer up, yaar..

@ Aish..Ehe..Thanks a lot, pal..Yeah, hopefully the whole thing is a sham..

@ Zain..Thanks a lot, babe..

Originally posted by: amu682

Thanks a lot, Amu..

A small scene of Prida... still extremely sweet. Love the way they smile so often when they are with eachother... it is almost like their spirit gets rejuvenated. Loved the way Prithvi mentally kicked himself for gazing at Damini with so much affection in his eyes. 

Loveeee what you say here..Seconded..

Damini-Varun's scene was cute... She didnt have the heart to turn him down and asked him to come along on second thoughts. It didnt look a professional decision to me... it was more a like she didnt want to disappoint the enthu kid and even in the meeting she very cutely chided him. The gesture felt maternal and she reminded me of Prithvi's interaction with Varun. Very well put..Word..And it was a sweet lil thing..

I still havent got why Damini is shown being so perturbed and edgy around Inder And I dont understand what could have probably gone so wrong after a successful meeting that Damini was in tears(precapsπŸ˜•)
I too don't understand it..Damz shouldn't bother with Ind's words and let them affect her this much..But maybe Pri comes to her before the meeting restarts and she breaks down then..But the breakdown scene looked like it was Damz's room..πŸ˜•

Thanks for your wonderful reply, Amu..

Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Oh God Sarah this thread is rocking.!! Laage raho guys.!! You know i was just wondering do you think it will be a good idea to show Love ne..during the weekends ??11/2 hr on Sat and another 11/2 hr on Sun,i mean many people will tune into it,coz it is the weekend first of all and secondly there is not much competition from any shows over the weekends.I mean it could be a good weekend entertainer instead of it being a daily,there are so many options right??.Starone is such a dumb channel!! They can do so many things.!!
@ Ani..That's a very good idea, well done, girl..And it may work for LNMDJ..It's just that the idea of spending the whole week without LNMDJ is so weird..But if they're trying to shut it down then this weekly option is great..Someone needs to shake the heads of starone and make them see some sense, and what this show is to people who love it..Why are they unable to see what a beauty they've got..!