Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
@ krups..Thx a lot ..I see what you mean..though  I think it is symbolic..
prob I am wrong..

Anyways great if we have a wedding..get more cute Prida moments..hmm not a bad idea after alll...

Anyways see ya tomorrow..GTG..now
soapbubble thumbnail

Horrible news 🀒 which I only caught late last night. What a pity really for a nice serial to sink before it's had a chance.
And their production values are pretty ok - they have horses, a whole stable set up, they have several locations, outdoor scenes... I wish the channel would give it a chance or allow me to make their promos πŸ€“

But but but... we must seize our pleasure where we find it and we found it in PriDa today... how utterly sweet it was!
She won't let him speak! everytime he tries to say something she cuts him off because she knows his arguments all too well.

"Yeh to sab jaante hain ke I love my job..." Achcha? sab jaante hain, Prithvi? Your Damini raised her eyebrows at that.... love getting shot, getting beaten... love working for a dominating sar phiri who hates your guts... but then she lets you hold an umbrella over her head in the rain, looks at you as if you're the sun and moon rolled into one and thinks she owns your soul just because she pays you a salary.
Know what? guess she does 😳
Lovely scene - so intimate, so comfortable. and did you see that little tip of the body she gives towards him before she turns away? nice nice!😍 And I LOVE the way he slouches.... god, *fans herself*
Bubble

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

@soapbubble: Well the show has AMAZING promos but zero promotion. I mean, the promos they show over the weekend are just enough to throw us down our seats, clutch our hearts and make us scream, "WHAT THE HELL!?" But there is no other promotion! I mean, after the press conference I haven't seen anything that could help the show but still I refuse to believe that the show is ending. October is just round the corner! This can't be happening! But if it is...I am going burn Star One!

And regarding PriDa, it was their second scene which touched my heart. The first one was on Friday, the whole shaadi scene πŸ˜†. They are getting the power to transmit the chemistry without touching each other and I love that part of them!
nayaesha thumbnail
Yesterday all I saw was Damini Gujral and obviously Prithvi's black shirt!!😳😳
In the entire episode we see so many shades of Damini..

First with Prithvi she is ttly so comfortable and completely herself..Confident Witty Self-Sufficient Lass we all know and love!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

She in a way compliments Prithvi on being able to stand her tantrums and doing his job and says that is not an easy job so the new bodyguard**HOW DARE THEY SHE GET A NEW ONE??** will most probably run for his life in 20 mins!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Then in the office she first tries to makes Varun understand why she wants to tackle the meeting alone...But then on second thought she gives his a chance just the same!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Then my fave momment when Damini enters the boardroom and see that THING with the THING heshe was wearing and the flashbacks..Her expressions are priceless..From stunned to tensed then the way she steeled her face and threw back her shoulders..!!SUPER JOB CHANDANA!!⭐️⭐️

Also the way she was Shushing Varun was cho chweet!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

And even Varun...He has come a long way!His acting skills are improving alot!!Way to go Dude!!The VaRosh scene was well-shown!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

In the SavNi scene for me there was no anticipation as to what will happen...Bcz we knoe bout the Sindoor thing...So I was just going Jaldi Karo Jaldi Karo!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

PriDa Precap.....Yayyyyy.....!!!Can't wait!!

Originally posted by: Who-I-Used-2-Be

PriDa today..

Some observations:

Damini is wearing the dress she threw away the dopatta of long ago because Pri had touched it, since she hated him then:( yeah, there was a time like that too, this is the same life..πŸ˜›)

So, where did this dopatta come from?

Possibilities:

1)    She took back that dopatta afterward the very day she threw it in the dustbin, when Pri had left..
2)    She made a new dopatta for that dress.
3)    We, as viewers, are supposed to ignore this because obviously Damz threw the dopatta away, Chandana didn't, and she had to wear the dress again at some point in time..OK..

Or the Cleaning guy realized it was damini's dupatta had it washed and ironed so she cud use it laterπŸ˜ƒ

LOVED:

*Prithvi is back in black'..Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! πŸ˜†And on a very superficial note, he's looking like a million bucks..⭐️ Awesome......And thankfully that nose-piece is gone..

*He didn't remember himself for a bit when he reached her room, and got lost in her for some time..And then he suddenly got back to earth..Awww..If this isn't love...*sings* (Sorry, Jennifer Hudson)

*Damini acknowledging it's a bit difficult to adjust with her..Self-knowledge always helps..

*Pri saying she's stubborn..It was cute, and again sounded intimate to me..:-p

*Damz replying that yes, a bit more than him..LOVED this lighthearted exchange..It speaks volumes about their present level of comfort..But that's old news by now, hon..😊
@above, agree word to word.....

*He wished her luck..
Sara, HELPPPPPPPPP, I have become such a cynic when it comes to Prithvi i thought he wished her luck cos u know FLG will be joining the business soon and it was more like best of luck, try saving ur business now,

Phew..That has made me feel a lot better than I did when I heard the rumor/news..😊😳

P.S: I would just like to say this:

A star, to brighten us all up,
A companion, to lighten up our days,
A beauty, to add to what life already is,

That's what LNMDJ is to us..

Look at what it has given us;

PriDa, who are a beautiful fairytale,
SaVni, who are a beautiful dream,
VarNi, who are a beautiful story,

Let it stay, let it continue its beautiful journey..Here's hoping that we'll have our LNMDJ last for a long time to come..

Hope it'll stay, hope it'll rock on....
Agree and keeping fingers crossed, u think it was a publicity stunt by the creators to judge how popular the show is or it is being spread by the new rival show cos it wants to grab LNMDJ Time slot😑
P.S:

I refuse to believe the rumor unless it becomes a reality..And anyways, what has to happen will happen, and if and when it does, we'll deal with it..

Sorry for being so random and lame..Just HAD to do this..😳

*off to watch the whole episode*
Well u know i was so looking forward to ur post yesterday, knew it would put things in perspective and u just did, thanks a millionπŸ€—

Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Who-I-Used-2-Be

Guys, I know I'm just rambling below..😳 I couldn't get to watch the episode today, and then I came here for the updates and read the news/rumor, which I don't even wish to think about right now, and then to cheer myself up I tried to think of something  ....... Aha ..... as a pick-me-up ....Prida scenes win hands down anyitme .πŸ˜‰..... . And the first thing that came to my mind was PriDa, so I went to check today's PriDa scene on YT..

PriDa today..

LOVED:

*Prithvi is back in black'..Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! ....... I did a little mental jig too ..... there was Big Bro and mom with me ... so I had to control myself πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..... πŸ˜†And on a very superficial note, he's looking like a million bucks.. Sighhhhhhh ..... I seem to be sighing a lot these days ..... just looking at Pri makes me go all mooney !!! 😳😳😳⭐️ Awesome......And thankfully that nose-piece is gone..

*He didn't remember himself for a bit when he reached her room, and got lost in her for some time..And then he suddenly got back to earth..Awww..If this isn't love...*sings* (Sorry, Jennifer Hudson) ....... I swear ...... she had her back to him and he grabbed the chance for some "star-gazing' with both hands ........ that was inndeed the most heavenly moment of the day !!!!

*Damini acknowledging it's a bit difficult to adjust with her..Self-knowledge always helps..

*Pri saying she's stubborn..It was cute, and again sounded intimate to me..:-p ...... These two have a flair for making the most ordinary convo seem drool-worthily intimate ....... 😳😳

*Damz replying that yes, a bit more than him..LOVED this lighthearted exchange..It speaks volumes about their present level of comfort..But that's old news by now, hon..😊 .....

*He wished her luck.. ...... That was sooooo from the heart ........ it must have caught him by surprise too ..... she was def surprised and glad ......

P.S: I would just like to say this:

A star, to brighten us all up,
A companion, to lighten up our days,
A beauty, to add to what life already is,

That's what LNMDJ is to us..

Look at what it has given us;

PriDa, who are a beautiful fairytale,
SaVni, who are a beautiful dream,
VarNi, who are a beautiful story,

Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ...... I need time to recover from the above brilliant piece .... and respond !!!!!!!

Let it stay, let it continue its beautiful journey..Here's hoping that we'll have our LNMDJ last for a long time to come..

Hope it'll stay, hope it'll rock on....

P.S:

I refuse to believe the rumor unless it becomes a reality..And anyways, what has to happen will happen, and if and when it does, we'll deal with it..

Sorry for being so random and lame..Just HAD to do this..😳 ...... and I just have to do this  ....... πŸ€—

*off to watch the whole episode*

Edited by Dawn Idol - 14 years ago
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
First of all i m so happy ......prithvi si back in black!!
and as u siad ....his nose peice is goen too and he was lookg gud today ......after a long time my eyes got such a relief today ........obviously the relief was not for long as tht ophiphagus hannah came on my screen🀒.............overall for me the show was boring .....as PD was only for 2 minutes ....Sameer avani bored me to death and wat i wanted to watch in varin-damini .......it didnt happen in todayz show .....
but lets talk bout PD scene .......it was cute .....both were luking gud .......damini wants prithvi to remain as sleeping beauty only ....πŸ˜†.....now she thinks only one thing ...prithvi or uska aaram......
i m actually getting confuse ..ki employer kon hai or  employee kon!!πŸ˜†............
today too the way ela gujral were praising balraj saxena ....i still blive and hope ela is innocent .....and after all this mess ...when these boys will cum to know tht ela is innocent .....chullu bhar paani bhi inhe naseeb nahi hone waala πŸ˜†
And sarah dear .....amazing write up again .....if u call this rambling then i dunt know wat shud i call my post as πŸ˜†

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
good post as alwaz..πŸ‘..m nt in mood 2 comment mr rite nw....πŸ˜•..
aish_punk thumbnail
hey Sarah..great post as always..i'm bored of saying that again n again so u better understand it when i dont!..lol..

okay..i'm pretty sure the rumour is just false..people build up things 4 attention..n there is NO reason 4 our show to end..

The PriDa staring moment...like when Prithvi stares..was cute..!..i really loved it..n i'm just out of words!

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Zain and Krupz..Like Zain, I too feel the montage is symbolic for Sam putting Sindoor in her maang..I don't think we're going to get a proper wedding anytime soon..Though it would have been so much fun..

Originally posted by: soapbubble

Horrible news 🀒 which I only caught late last night. What a pity really for a nice serial to sink before it's had a chance.Pity, pity, pity!!
And their production values are pretty ok - they have horses, a whole stable set up, they have several locations, outdoor scenes... I wish the channel would give it a chance or allow me to make their promos πŸ€“Ehe..More than the promos, their promotion campaign..Do take it up, Bubble, it's so lame..Promos are mostly exciting..

But but but... we must seize our pleasure where we find it and we found it in PriDa today... how utterly sweet it was!
She won't let him speak! everytime he tries to say something she cuts him off because she knows his arguments all too well. They are already one in a sense of the word..

"Yeh to sab jaante hain ke I love my job..." Achcha? sab jaante hain, Prithvi? Your Damini raised her eyebrows at that.... love getting shot, getting beaten... love working for a dominating sar phiri who hates your guts... but then she lets you hold an umbrella over her head in the rain, looks at you as if you're the sun and moon rolled into one and thinks she owns your soul just because she pays you a salary.
Know what? guess she does 😳
@ The italicized part..Goodness, Bubble, you just sent me to Swoon Land once again..Sun and the moon rolled into one? Rubies!!⭐️

Oh, yeah, baby..She owns that soul, it's hers..
Lovely scene - so intimate, so comfortable. and did you see that little tip of the body she gives towards him before she turns away? nice nice!😍 These small things are what makes PriDa so so much more special..
And I LOVE the way he slouches.... god, *fans herself* *me too*
Bubble

Thanks for your reply, Bubble..LOVED reading it..