Bye Hiten! Welcome Arjun! - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sg08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: rpmenon

Like mud is good for burns 😉

🤣 👏
sg08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika113

Hopefully he won' t be stubborn emotionally like his papa DM.

I think emotionally he is hooked....it's his brain that is not making the connection and being stubborn
sg08 thumbnail
Ok, I finally saw the epi and I feel I might have jumped the gun in making my comments about Khemi looking at Hiten inappropriately.....after seeing the epi, it seemed to me like she was just taken aback that Hiten had suddenly appeared all of a sudden. Even while dancing, it seemed like she was looking at him because he was continuously staring at her and probably making her uncomfortable, especially since her husband was around. She seems to be happy in her new life....her husband seems to be a perfectly normal and good guy.... she seems to have moved on.....Hiten needs to do that too. Now that he has seen that Khemi is happy, he needs to stop obsessing about her and should leave her alone.

And did he seriously expect Khemi to tell her husband about him, some of his reactions make him appear detached from reality.

But I still maintain that Khemi should not have told Hiten she would always love him in the temple, a little self control then would have made his life a lot easier.
shasha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you sg08!

also we have to remember its not what Hiten or Khemi want but what the creatives want and they want heartbreak, heartbreak and more heartbreak 😭
Madhulina thumbnail
Toral is a BREATH OF FRESH AIR. She brings siles on every ones face. Hope she will be around for some time.
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yep, I will take Toral over Khemi anyday.   The actress playing Toral,  Riddhi Nayak, is doing a fabulous job!

Leena is great as Khemi too, but it's the character that bugs me.
Edited by Mallika113 - 14 years ago
shasha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Toral too sweet it grates!

But without a doubt she and Hiten will marry because she loves him BUT Hiten doesn't love her but loves Khemi who has married someone else even though she loves Hiten because she didn't want to break her sister marriage who's husband is Hiten father!

Oh yeah, not forgetting that unbeknown to all of them Khemi husband Arjun also has some connection to the Family.

A simple straight forward story would mean that Bandini would have finished by know but this way it allows for the story to continue and continue and continue....
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sg08

Even while dancing, it seemed like she was looking at him because he was continuously staring at her and probably making her uncomfortable, especially since her husband was around. She seems to be happy in her new life...

Are yaar why does she have to feel uncomfortable..She should have focused on Arjan's face and just danced for him..why is she so effected by Hiten's stares.
tunisian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dipshit

awww... DM remembers when she put the dawa in his eye... gosh, getting emotion out him is like getting blood out a stone, the only time he expresses it is when santu has burnt herself, or fallen over, or hit her head........maybe she should be involved in some sort of fifteen car pile up on a motorway, after being caught in a mini tornado, in monsoon season...... you never know, he might just smile at her....

ROFL  😆, well said , it's the only way to get some emotions from Mr DM , he becomes so worried and scared whenever she has some bloud or hurted or felt some pain , but the word we will  hear the most is dufford and not " ohh my sweet little chokri come here I will take care of you"   , LOL
Edited by tunisian - 14 years ago
tunisian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dipshit

yeah, but what would arjun do with that?

Hiten: 'So er, my 50 year old dad got married to an 18 year old girl, whose mum ( her cow) everyone thought i killed, but it was actually my brother (whose not actually my brother) but i took the blame, went to her house as punishment, fell in love with her sister, tried to run off with her sister, but the villagers were like nooooooooooooo, but dad decided to divorce her sister so we could marry, but then she ran off (A LOT) and then married you even though she told me she loves only me......oh and my dad is still divorcing her sister and NO ONE KNOWS WHY'

Arjun: Bhai, i feel sorry FOR YOU.

OMG u'r tooo funny , can't stop laughing 😆
BTW I'm manel :)
Edited by tunisian - 14 years ago