Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DMfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey sg --- any bloopers today.....

one from me --- The Chunni worn by Khemi was worn by SAntu  on Kaddu's engagement day to Duggu.....

Also if Khemi was ssaved from an accident, how did they retrieve all her old clothes....
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DMfan

hey sg --- any bloopers today.....

one from me --- The Chunni worn by Khemi was worn by SAntu  on Kaddu's engagement day to Duggu.....

Also if Khemi was ssaved from an accident, how did they retrieve all her old clothes....

Hehe, funny, they always recycle clothes.  But you guys are too observant๐Ÿ˜† I never try to make sense out of these details ๐Ÿ˜†
shasha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm telling you Guys that Arjun will turn out to be DM son!

We all know what Ekta is like on the plots and as truth about Maulik will be coming out then it makes sense that eveyone will want to know what happen to DM real son.

And give Khemi a break- she sacrificed her love to save her sister marriage but that doesn't mean she didn't love Hiten.

If they showed her in love with Arjun then we'd be saying she never loved Hiten and caused all the trouble for no reason.

She's trying to rectify her mistake but its hard for hard as she still loves Hiten and how was she to know he and Toral were going to show up?
Mallika113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shasha74

I'm telling you Guys that Arjun will turn out to be DM son!

We all know what Ekta is like on the plots and as truth about Maulik will be coming out then it makes sense that eveyone will want to know what happen to DM real son.

And give Khemi a break- she sacrificed her love to save her sister marriage but that doesn't mean she didn't love Hiten.

If they showed her in love with Arjun then we'd be saying she never loved Hiten and caused all the trouble for no reason.

She's trying to rectify her mistake but its hard for hard as she still loves Hiten and how was she to know he and Toral were going to show up?

Oh dear, I hope that they don't  go that route.  You maybe right though, because the creatives have some twist about Arjun.  What better twist than this.  But I don't want Arjun to be DM's son.   Then they will have the same relationship as Hiten and Khemi๐Ÿ˜•    Arjun could be the baby that Kanji stole and gave to Santu's parents.  But the baby didn't die in the bus accident with Santu's parents.  The baby could have been brought up by another couple who are now Arjun's parents.     Nononono,   I don't want this story line at all
Madhulina thumbnail
You Bandinians really have a fantastic sense of humour especially dipshit.You come up with most outrageous comments. ๐Ÿ˜†
Madhulina thumbnail

You Bandinians have a fantastic sense of humour  especially dipshit.

Mallika113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhulina

You Bandinians really have a fantastic sense of humour especially dipshit.You come up with most outrageous comments. ๐Ÿ˜†

Yea, Dipshit is great.  We all enjoy humor especially about Taru.  I love Taru's look when anyone mentions Kanji's name. She stops whatever she is doing and goes into freeze mode, hehhee๐Ÿ˜†   For ex: if she was eating and the food was half way to her mouth, she will stop midway if someone says Kanji Waghela๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
sg08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@DMfan: Won't be able to watch the epi until later tonight...will post if I find any bloopers....but most likely I won't....the only reason I caught the blooper Friday night was because I liked the episode so much that I watched it like gazillion times...lol

There is no way that Arjan is DM's son....they will not show a maasi marrying a bhanja even if it is unknowingly....most likely Arjan will turn out to be Moti and Kanji's son and Maulik will be DM's son.

As for Khemi, we all appreciate what she did for her sister....but now she is a married woman and as such should restrain herself from making eyes at Hiten, it is not fair to her husband....and she should not make it obvious to Hiten that she is still in love with him, not only will it make life difficult for her if her husband finds out, it will also make it difficult for Hiten to move on. And Hiten too should just let Khemi be since not only is she a married woman, she also happens to be his mom's sister aka maasi and he should move on with his life especially now that he has seen that her husband is a good guy.
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mallika113

Oh dear, I hope that they don't  go that route.  You maybe right though, because the creatives have some twist about Arjun.  What better twist than this.  But I don't want Arjun to be DM's son.   Then they will have the same relationship as Hiten and Khemi๐Ÿ˜•    Arjun could be the baby that Kanji stole and gave to Santu's parents.  But the baby didn't die in the bus accident with Santu's parents.  The baby could have been brought up by another couple who are now Arjun's parents.     Nononono,   I don't want this story line at all

I hope they come up with this track , Maulik is indeed DM's son and the fact that the baby Kanji took was his own and Subhi knew it before Taru and she swapped the baby with Taru๐Ÿ˜‰...
but how could anyone prove that as subhi is nomore...
Maybe she comes alive in the potrait and spit it to taru/Santu..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 
sg08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammoos

but how could anyone prove that as subhi is nomore...

DNA testing yaar ๐Ÿ˜‰