Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dipshit thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Guys - you want to see something funny? watch an indian serial with a group of punjabi women. My mum and auntie's are JOKERS. Its really funny, they all fancy DM but are always yelling abuse at him for saying stuff to santu. And the stuff they say about Moti-Ben ๐Ÿคฌ it usually involves the rear half of a certain animals anatomy.

That's basically us twenty years older, two stone fatter with diabetes.

Anyway, to second rp WILL KHEMI PLEASE GO AWAY AND GET SOME SHARAM FROM SOMEWHERE.

shasha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hands of Khemi!

We have this double standard when it comes to men and women especially being in love!

We didn't have any of this with Kaddu.

And at least Khemi is trying to rectify matters Hiten never even bothered to find out how DM was going to get him married to Khemi.

I wonder what Hiten would've done if he had found out about the divorce and not Khemi? Would he have let DM go through with it or tried to save his marriage?

Khemi would be a good wife if only Hiten would stay out of her life!

She does know she is married but being in love with your husband and being a good wife is to separate issues!

Khemi can be a good wife but not love her husband the way she does Hiten but Hiten too should realise that Khemi is married and leave her alone-that way she can concentrate on her husband but if Hiten keeps popping up he makes it more difficult for her!

Personally as we know Khemi and Arjun will somehow move into DM house this storyline between Hiten and Khemi is bound to continue especially as DM is slowly realising what he has lost out by letting Santo go.

If there is romance in Bandini then there has to be heartbreak too.

I just hope that somehow someway Hiten and Khemi are reunited
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree that Hiten should leave Khemi alone since she is married. But what I don't understand is why Arjun and Khemi will be moving into the Mahiyavanshi mansion.  Two options, one Arjun is DM's son after the secret is out, or he is Moti's son. By that right, they have the right to live at the mansion.  But what about Santu  I can't think of any other reason besides Arjun being related to them in some way.
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

shasha,please dont tell me that a woman can be a good wife only if her ex-lover leaves her alone.Doesnt she have any self control,discipline?? Khemi is being selfish,she wants Hiten to remember her,and then verbally she is ever sacrificing gal.Its just so yuck.
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rpmenon

shasha,please dont tell me that a woman can be a good wife only if her ex-lover leaves her alone.Doesnt she have any self control,discipline?? Khemi is being selfish,she wants Hiten to remember her,and then verbally she is ever sacrificing gal.Its just so yuck.

I agree.......
She will be the best wife when she can control herself from Hiten even in his presence and do all her duties towards her hubby.... thats the way it should be not the reverse.
Mallika113 thumbnail
Ok, Khemi, control yourself woman!๐Ÿ˜†    You belong to someone else!  Don't try to have the cake and eat it too๐Ÿ˜†

It's time for Hiten and Toral romance.  They looked awesome together today๐Ÿ˜Š
sg08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I echo radhika and uma's sentiments.....Khemi should have more self control - but then we all know that's not her strong suit otherwise she wouldn't have encouraged Hiten in the first place knowing he was her sister's stepson. I appreciate what she did for her sister, and thats exactly what she should have done considering she was responsible for her plight in the first place, but now that she is married, she should control herself....she shouldn't go about telling Hiten she will always love him and then making eyes at him....whats the point of all this when she is already married.....a little bit of self control on her part will help both her and Hiten move on.

Not that I think Hiten is right in mooning over his maasi.....now that he has seen that Khemi is fine, he should just leave her alone.

As for Kaddu, ever since her marriage, she has been totally devoted to Shashank.....one could say that's because her lover betrayed her and thats why we can't really compare Kaddu with Khemi since their circumstances are totally different.

I for one don't want to see Khemi dump her husband for her lover.....what sort of a person would that make her? It's time for both her and Hiten to move on.
sg08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika113

It's time for Hiten and Toral romance.  They looked awesome together today๐Ÿ˜Š

Yep, time for Hiten-Toral romace....I really like their pair, they suit each other and they are adorable together....Toral is good for Hiten.
Mallika113 thumbnail
Toral is the only medicine Hiten needs for his heartache๐Ÿ˜†  In a few months, he will be like Khemi who?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Toral will have him wrapped around her little finger.  Hopefully he won' t be stubborn emotionally like his papa DM.
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sg08

Toral is good for Hiten.

Like mud is good for burns ๐Ÿ˜‰