Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Mallika113

Oh dear, I hope that they don't  go that route.  You maybe right though, because the creatives have some twist about Arjun.  What better twist than this.  But I don't want Arjun to be DM's son.   Then they will have the same relationship as Hiten and Khemi😕    Arjun could be the baby that Kanji stole and gave to Santu's parents.  But the baby didn't die in the bus accident with Santu's parents.  The baby could have been brought up by another couple who are now Arjun's parents.     Nononono,   I don't want this story line at all

but guys tht wud mean arjun is same age as maulik..ie 19 yrs..tht wud make the wedding null and void coz, you know, guys cnt get married at 19..so then mayb khemi wil end up wid hiten again..very vivid imagination of mine...
sg08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I have been told age rules do not apply in BT serials and not to hurt my head thinking about it😆. For example, DM supposed to have got married when he was 27 and Hiten is 23....so if Hiten was born within a year of his marriage, that would be when DM was 28 and then Maulik is supposed to be 4 years younger than Hiten, so DM would have to be 32 when Maulik was born. Now, Moti is supposed to be older than DM, so that would put her age at atleast 33 when Maulik was born. Now did the young girl who was dancing look 33 and can you imagine that in rural India a girl would remain unmarried till 33 and that her younger brother would get married while the older sister was unmarried?

Besides we don't know if he is Maulik's age or related to the Mahiyavanshi clan. Also, even if it was that way, Khemi would still be Hiten's maasi.
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
SG, you are so right.  I don't bother with too many details from Ekta's shows. That would make my head spin😆  I just enjoy it for what it is as long as Mr. DM is present😃
tunisian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika113

SG, you are so right.  I don't bother with too many details from Ekta's shows. That would make my head spin😆  I just enjoy it for what it is as long as Mr. DM is present😃

Same here mallika and sg , I'm not bothering myself counting their ages anymore , it's just a mess , all I want and care for is our SanRaj only 😳😃
gurmeetisgod thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Arjan's Moti's other child we don't know about.  I just seen the epi where Santubabi and Moti were talking and Maulik was crying.

I have no hindi but I bet Maulik knows he has a secret brother!
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: gurmeetisgod

I think Arjan's Moti's other child we don't know about.  I just seen the epi where Santubabi and Moti were talking and Maulik was crying.

Hmm, I don't think so.  There is no indication that Moti ever had another child.  Maulik is the only one.
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: gurmeetisgod

There is no secret brother, the other baby was DM and Subhadra's who is supposed to be no more....moti had only one baby.😊