Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: desertrose21

<br><br>and there goes another missed kiss <br>

naitik ne har kiss ko miss kiya 🀣
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _charu_

yeah and she forgot to tell her how naitik likes to have his tea....can't she just ask him "how much sugar?"

she is only 19 and never shared these responsibilities.. so she didn't ask.. but point here is not her question, it is how man changes after marriage..
desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

list toh bohot lambhi badti jaarahi hai of "missed kisses"
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

strict instructions from 'someone special'....only fingers no kissing....

Originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

very true yaar....we get married and get lost in our own lives and sometimes forget what our parents have to go through...I felt very bad for Gayatri too....for the first time I felt more sad watching the serial even though there was the Naksh scene....there was something deeper and more emotional in the Gayitri and Rajshekhar talk πŸ˜”

right Ritu..when the first break came, i was so lost in my own thoughts ke somewhere i'm also doing the same with my parents and in laws and it's not right...i dun know when the break ended and the 2nd segment came...naitik's 2nd button and Gayitri feeling more relaxed after that made me feel much better...but i feel like crying even now 😭
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desertrose21

list toh bohot lambhi badti jaarahi hai of "missed kisses"

Charu...u should make a siggy of alll the missed kisses....you will get a lot of pics for that...🀣
Edited by ritu_iluvyrkkh - 14 years ago
Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

oh dear i dun wanna predict...it's all waste...i dun mind them watching them fight as long as they act sane ...forget abt the fight over nandini, pehle i wanna think how naitik will react to this news..and also, akshara not telling him abt it

True.. poor Naitik. He looked shocked. I don't want give any predictions, but I'm wondering if Naitik will purposely pick a fight with Akshara because he was upset about the job news and her not telling him..?

Yeh Daddaji bhi na.. Anyways, I hope he gets over it and actually enjoyed his day working.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

the pain of seperation is much more..i agree...but everybody loves & cares for Rajshri in her family so she need not worry...but yes, as i said, we ppl. get involved in our own lives and start ignoring our elders ..we must keep telling them time to time that they're special for us 😭

very true,that is why once a week in ou rhouse  we take our take my sasuma and sasur out where ever they want to go and we go along with them,so they feel really happy,that day we talk abouth their happiness, sadnessand that is how i became friends with my sasuma.this is apart from the time we spend daily
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 5cents

Raj banna was a true hubby to mata G in this phase  of life.....Ok pita Raj ⭐️ saccha pyar yaar.
That was heart-rending love moment of Mata & PitaπŸ˜ƒ

well said..

Originally posted by: 5cents

i was waiting for u dear ..plz suggest a title..i'm very bad at it