Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

strict instructions from 'someone special'....only fingers no kissing....

Ritu don't start this topic otherwise ๐Ÿฅบ

Originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

Charu...u should make a siggy of alll the missed kisses....you will get a lot of pics for that...๐Ÿคฃ

nahi ab mera promotion ho gaya hai..i'll make a VM on it ๐Ÿ˜† it's not possible to make a siggy on missed kisses...they neve come in the same frame..nobody can figure out what they're doing Edited by _charu_ - 14 years ago
desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: minnie.reet

btw akshi was getting bore in the bedroom ......cldnt she call Rajshri at that time.....she shld have

haan minnie i thought of the same...she said she would call back! and when they showed rajshri in her room, i thought for sure she'll get a call from akshi and that'll make her happy.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 5cents

DOUBLE PROMOTION lol  aksh is ready to fail him .....Naitik has to start walking towards MT. Kailash  with a chatai leaving behind the comfortable comferter tabhi dinag ki batti jalegi. Only shock traetment works for aksh
๐Ÿ˜†

shock treatment๐Ÿ˜†suggest some goodshock treatments for askhara 5cents iwith some nice terminology
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
the million dollar question is how will they pass stage 3 - vishwas -when Akshara has broken his trust and lied about his job ๐Ÿ˜•
desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Ritu don't start this topic otherwise ๐Ÿฅบ

haan haan its better if we don't ๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by: Rahm

<br><br>True.. poor Naitik. He looked shocked. I don't want give any predictions, but I'm wondering if Naitik will purposely pick a fight with Akshara because he was upset about the job news and her not telling him..?<br><br>Yeh Daddaji bhi na.. Anyways, I hope he gets over it and actually enjoyed his day working.<br>

i think he'll be more heartbroken than upset with Akshara..but i'll not mind if he does take a small class of akshara..on "honesty"
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 5cents

DOUBLE PROMOTION lol  aksh is ready to fail him .....Naitik has to start walking towards MT. Kailash  with a chatai leaving behind the comfortable comferter tabhi dinag ki batti jalegi. Only shock traetment works for aksh
๐Ÿ˜†

chattai and sui dhage ka dabba!! and leave Akshara alone for sometime to finsh reading her hubbies for dummies book!!

Originally posted by: Rahm

<br><br>Awww.. koi baat nahi. You know now so give your parents a call and talk to them or go visit them and you can do something nice for your in laws with your hubby.<br>

oh may be i knew ke i'll get senti tdy..i did all that in the morning ๐Ÿ˜† had a nice long chat with mom and my sister..and my MIL...
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

ok gr8 now we understand each other better...we're using the same protocol now ๐Ÿคฃ Aksharaland ๐Ÿ˜†

gaddi patripar aagaye justsome fine tuning some minor corrections required so that yrkkh forums ke rang me rang jayege