desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
and she pushed him away again! so rude akshara, aise nahi karte pati ko 😆
Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _charu_

right Ritu..when the first break came, i was so lost in my own thoughts ke somewhere i'm also doing the same with my parents and in laws and it's not right...i dun know when the break ended and the 2nd segment came...naitik's 2nd button and Gayitri feeling more relaxed after that made me feel much better...but i feel like crying even now 😭

Awww.. koi baat nahi. You know now so give your parents a call and talk to them or go visit them and you can do something nice for your in laws with your hubby.
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

right Ritu..when the first break came, i was so lost in my own thoughts ke somewhere i'm also doing the same with my parents and in laws and it's not right...i dun know when the break ended and the 2nd segment came...naitik's 2nd button and Gayitri feeling more relaxed after that made me feel much better...but i feel like crying even now 😭

haan yaar I've been missing mom from the last 3 episodes 😭😭 aur aaj to was the limit....I didnt care much for the button scene also 😲😲
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

botton scene amazing 😳....today i felt bad for gayatri too....can understand her emotions...but good to see now she is trying to adjust and trying to give the space to Naksh........

naitik 😍 as usual ...kya lag raha tha 😍

btw akshi was getting bore in the bedroom ......cldnt she call Rajshri at that time.....she shld have
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sang_hari

dadaji nahin honese dadaland has been converted to aksharaland for naitik..woh toh he is thinking about how to get a double promotion and cross the 4th padave very fast 😆

DOUBLE PROMOTION lol  aksh is ready to fail him .....Naitik has to start walking towards MT. Kailash  with a chatai leaving behind the comfortable comferter tabhi dinag ki batti jalegi. Only shock traetment works for aksh
😆

Originally posted by: sang_hari

<br>dadaji nahin honese dadaland has been converted to aksharaland for naitik..woh toh he is thinking about how to get a double promotion and cross the 4th padave very fast 😆<br>

ok gr8 now we understand each other better...we're using the same protocol now 🤣 Aksharaland 😆

Originally posted by: lats55

<br><br>i am happy all the married daughter's feeling for their parents.. thanks to YRKKH...<br>

not only our parents but in laws too 😭
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
there will be a fight betn naksh.. as she was crying in blue sari.. will we get to see ILU from her?
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

not only our parents but in laws too 😭

that is cute..
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desertrose21

and she pushed him away again! so rude akshara, aise nahi karte pati ko 😆

what can she do...she is still in the dosti phase na....