Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
ShivangBuch
you are amazing.
thank you so much! the translations are perfect!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ShivangBuch

@Lalitha

Posted the replies to your second round of questions in the other CC as you have already noticed.😊 And the length is as per your expectations.πŸ˜ƒ And also edited today a few sentences (addition) in answers of Q 2nd, 12th, 20th and the one related to the best animal probably before others reading them. Thanks for the answers! As usual, they are great.πŸ‘πŸ‘ Really love reading your replies to our questions.πŸ˜‰

Debipriya is well now. Still not perfect. And now since she had to move to Kolkata for a couple of weeks, she was not in a position to access our CC regularly and delegated this specific duty on me to let you people be informed about her but I deliberately was not posting her update since I knew that she wouldn't be able to post for a couple of more weeks even if she becomes perfect and hence was just waiting for such specific post of any of the members to respond. She has got the file of yours and Deepika's questions and might have replied to them in word file. She sometimes finds the resource, time and energy to keep in touch with me.😊 No problem, will be waiting for her return.πŸ˜ƒ Tell her to take her rest. Btw, since we are going to have a forum soon, we'll prob not continue the BitS in these CCs since they will be exchanged for a forum. Debipriya will be the next BitS for the whole forum once it is ready to be used, and there will be more people to grill her by the time she returns too.πŸ˜‰

And also read your reply about learning scrapbook feature.πŸ˜ƒ You will be using it more often than PMs because you will mostly be getting formal PMs but not in case of scraps. Moreover it will be interesting to read the personal conversations of our common friends in their respective scrapbooks as Aishi will witness.😊 You will be able to track and observe the development of internal mutual relationship between CC members through that feature which you can only come to know about through CC very late and be happy about. Some of the informal conversations might never come in the CC and in the CC, they just stay restricted to formal conversations and hence you may miss some fun. Never the case in scrapbook. Personal conversations and yet available for the public (mutual friends) to be seen to be its exact main distinguishing feature. There are certain things which are personal and yet not personal. Personalized messages which are not strictly personalized. You just want to address or target one person for that message and yet you wish others to read or to say the least you don't mind others to read. Yeah, you're right. Scrapbook feature is useful in ways PMs are not, will try to get used to it more, lol.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Btw, thanks soooooooooooo much for the translations to the War Songs, it is one of my fav from the serial, listen to it almost everyday.πŸ‘ And now I know what it means.πŸ˜†
ShivangBuch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@spatel23

Thank you very much. My pleasure. It is not me but the members over here who are inspiring and amazing. They all will be happy if you share more about you if you want to join us and participate in future discussions also. Anytime.

Relevant to the meaning of that song

http://blog.lookindia.in/2009/10/24/map-of-india-during-mahabharata-time/
http://www.mapsofindia.com/cricket/trivia/a-journey.html

If you compare that Mahabharat time map with present map of India and that of undivided India at the time of independence, then Sindhu/Sindh kingdom is around the delta of Sindhu river in Pakistan (Karachi), Chedi kingdom is the eastern side of Madhya Pradesh or northern side of Chhattisgadh. Ang desh is around West Bengal or Bangladesh on the eastern side of Magadh (today's Bihar-Jharkhand). Kurukshetra is in Hariyana. Hastinapur is in Uttaranchal (Deheradun capital). Indraprasth is Delhi. Paanchaal is in Uttar Pradesh around Lakhnau (UP's capital). Matsya kingdom is somewhere close to Jaipur (eastern side of Rajasthan, Southern side of Hariyana and UP and Northern side of MP).

@Lalitha
I addressed you as Janaki for the first time in my previous post.πŸ˜ƒ Now I think I will have to form the habit of the same as we are going to meet at new place (Of course official formal congratulation was pending from my side so here it is - πŸ‘πŸΌ) where there can be many new people joining gradually.

And as you know, it is my pleasure always. You can keep me busy by gradually giving one by one the demand of translations of all your favourite songs of all the three serials we commonly like. Sometimes, Lola will not be able to resist and will do it before I see your post and am able to respond. πŸ˜†

And Debipriya knows about all your queries and concerns about her. She will be fine. Don't worry. Talking about BITS, now how do I have to continue my BITS answers?πŸ˜ƒ Will there be a separate thread for all BITS (Past & present & future) in general or individual? Aishi has already posted intelligence test questions in the other CC.😊
Edited by ShivangBuch - 13 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShivangBuch

@spatel23

Thank you very much. My pleasure. It is not me but the members over here who are inspiring and amazing. They all will be happy if you share more about you if you want to join us and participate in future discussions also. Anytime.

Relevant to the meaning of that song

http://blog.lookindia.in/2009/10/24/map-of-india-during-mahabharata-time/
http://www.mapsofindia.com/cricket/trivia/a-journey.html

If you compare that Mahabharat time map with present map of India and that of undivided India at the time of independence, then Sindhu/Sindh kingdom is around the delta of Sindhu river in Pakistan (Karachi), Chedi kingdom is the eastern side of Madhya Pradesh or northern side of Chhattisgadh. Ang desh is around West Bengal or Bangladesh on the eastern side of Magadh (today's Bihar-Jharkhand). Kurukshetra is in Hariyana. Hastinapur is in Uttaranchal (Deheradun capital). Indraprasth is Delhi. Paanchaal is in Uttar Pradesh around Lakhnau (UP's capital). Matsya kingdom is somewhere close to Jaipur (eastern side of Rajasthan, Southern side of Hariyana and UP and Northern side of MP).

@Lalitha
I addressed you as Janaki for the first time in my previous post.πŸ˜ƒ Now I think I will have to form the habit of the same as we are going to meet at new place (Of course official formal congratulation was pending from my side so here it is - πŸ‘πŸΌ) where there can be many new people joining gradually.

And as you know, it is my pleasure always. You can keep me busy by gradually giving one by one the demand of translations of all your favourite songs of all the three serials we commonly like. Sometimes, Lola will not be able to resist and will do it before I see your post and am able to respond. πŸ˜†

And Debipriya knows about all your queries and concerns about her. She will be fine. Don't worry. Talking about BITS, now how do I have to continue my BITS answers?πŸ˜ƒ Will there be a separate thread for all BITS (Past & present & future) in general or individual? Aishi has already posted intelligence test questions in the other CC.😊

Don't know how much BitS questions you have left, but leave your answers in our CC as soon as possible, so that you won't have to create a separate BitS thread just for that in the forum.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† Our CC will be open until the forum is ready, so that may be tomorrow or the day after even, don't know exactly.😳 

And we will re-announce Debipriya as the entire forum's BitS once the forum is in full swing, so that she'll get a ton of new people asking her questions too.πŸ˜‰ So tell her not to worry about answering the questions in the CC, since both this and the RS CC will be closed once the forum is begun.

Lols, thanks for the offer. Between both you and Lola, I can now understand all the songs.πŸ˜‰

And you can address me as either Lalitha or Janaki in the forum, as I put both as my name on IF. Lots of people refer to me as Lali or Lalitha too, so no prob.πŸ˜‰
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hello guys!!πŸ˜ƒ
Here r some pics...😳
I found frm our Arjun Feroz Khan's Facebook...πŸ˜ƒ
hope U all like!πŸ˜›
I'm really sorry if U already have these pics...πŸ˜•bt just found these n thought to post hereπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by arun-deeps - 13 years ago
arun-deeps thumbnail

Hello guysπŸ˜ƒ

here is a siggie I prepared Hope U all like!!
FEEL FREE TO USE!πŸ˜ƒActually I found these pics...long time backkk...when Arjun ji accepted my frnd req @ Facebook😳 bt due to studies was unable to post dem here...πŸ˜•
I siggiefied 2 of my fav pics..n this was d resultπŸ˜†

ADMJCXNK97fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hello guysπŸ˜ƒ

FEEL FREE TO USE!πŸ˜ƒActually I found these pics...long time backkk...when Arjun ji accepted my frnd req @ Facebook😳 bt due to studies was unable to post dem here...πŸ˜•

WOW! these are awesome!!! thank you!!!⭐️                                                                                   
ADMJCXNK97fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@arun-deeps i especially love the one where krishna and arjun are standing next to each other!! beautiful!!!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
OMG Gunu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aMAZing pics you posted!!!😲 LOVE LOVE LOVE this one the most, soooo divine.😍

And the siggies are stunning! Love this version!

Wow, great work! Going to have to use this soon! :D
arun-deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: ADMJCXNK97fan

Hello guysπŸ˜ƒ

WOW! these are awesome!!! thank you!!!⭐️                                                                                   

awwwww....most welcome dear!!!! m glad U liked it dat much!!πŸ€—