Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShivangBuch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Happy Navaratri and first night of Shailputri maa to everyone. Jai jai janani Shri Ganesh ki, Pratibha Parameshwar Paresh ki.
ShivangBuch thumbnail
@Lalitha

Okk I didn't know that scrapbook feature was added to IF recently only. It must be just before I joined then. Well, there is an idea. Just form the habit of looking at the number of scraps in your scrapbook in the title bar above. If by chance your brain tells you that the number is different and it has increased, then only open the scrapbook.😃 Gradually you will be habituated.

I enjoyed your posts on dhyut and Yudhishthir very much. Just like I enjoyed your earlier post on Draupadi, Yudhishthir and Dhyut same topic earlier in this CC.
Edited by ShivangBuch - 13 years ago
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Can anyone plz share if there was any instance of Devi Durga's role in MB as in Ramayan?
ShivangBuch thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

Can anyone plz share if there was any instance of Devi Durga's role in MB as in Ramayan?

Yes Rituparnaa. Can I call you by this name?

Arjun calls and prays Devi Durga just the night before war to get the blessings of victory following the suggestion of Krishna. Devi Durga appears before him and tells him that they only would win because Shri Krishna was with them.

Other than that, Goddess Parvati's idol answers Rukmini just before Rukmini haran, assuring her that the Lord of the universe would come and take her and marry her in the ending lines of the song - Jay jay janani Shri Ganesh ki.
Edited by ShivangBuch - 13 years ago
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah u can call me ritu in short!
Yeah this is the one and there Arjun recited the Durga Stab/Shloka which is very auspicious also......
Without Her Blessing nothing is complete in life!
Thanks for reminding!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Guys,

This is a siggie one of my friends requested from Sano....am sharing it with you all on her behalf. Isn't it beautiful?

-Janu
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Thanks Ashi! Wishing you a Happy Navraatri too!
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wish you the same Lalitha.

Busy with Diwali preparations  ?
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
^ Yes. :) How about you?
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShivangBuch

@Lalitha

Okk I didn't know that scrapbook feature was added to IF recently only. It must be just before I joined then. Well, there is an idea. Just form the habit of looking at the number of scraps in your scrapbook in the title bar above. If by chance your brain tells you that the number is different and it has increased, then only open the scrapbook.😃 Gradually you will be habituated.

I enjoyed your posts on dhyut and Yudhishthir very much. Just like I enjoyed your earlier post on Draupadi, Yudhishthir and Dhyut same topic earlier in this CC.

Lols, thanks, will keep that in mind.😆 Am trying to get used to scrapbook feature.😳

Thanks a lot, I barely wrote anything, but glad you like.😳