Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
welcome to the club ashi, glad you found us πŸ˜ƒ so tell us about yourself, fav scenes/epis/characters/actors in Mahabharat? I have no idea why but I've had the Varnavat fire epis stuck in my head lately, specifically that drunk tribal lady who's part of the group of losers who are supposed to set the fire.... they were hilarious 🀣 Madira peejiye Purochanji, Madira!!! Lol onto serious stuff, I heart Pankaj Dheer as Karn and Mukesh Khanna as Bhishma, Nitish goes without saying... how about you?
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Lali, thanks for the awesome pic updt!!! They're very clear and perfect for sigs... will try to do some soon! Thanks a bazillion! The most touching one for me is her on the floor when he's dragging her, that's what I meant when I said the "phyiscal acting" makes me respond most to this scene, even more than dialogue delivery... it really looks cruel and touches your heart.... sad image 😭
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

You're welcome Loli😊 Can't wait for the sigs, I know they'll be superb! Yeah, the one where he's dragging her on the floor is really heart-wrenching. I tried to take more of those, but they were too shaky cause it was happening too fast.

Here are two sigs I made before going to sleep guys, hope you like them.😳

hrkansagara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

Glad you all like the pics.😊 I clicked about 110 pics last night from diff scenes, so that I'll have some Pic updates to post whenever this CC becomes slow. ;)

@Hardik
Ok, I'll try to post the pics you asked for soon.

@ashi
You're welcome dear, hope you'll join us in our discussion regularly. :)
Yeah, this scene was really well portrayed by BRCji, one can rewatch it many times and it never gets old.

@Sita
Definitely, this scene is super emotional, and the dialogue of Draupadi is sooooo powerful it brings tears to our eyes.😭

@Mallika
You're right Mallika Di, this scene was really well portrayed, especially by the actors who played Draupadi, Vidur, Bhishma, Duryodhan, and Dushashan. Without either of them this scene wouldn't have been as powerful.

There Are Not Pictures On My Request That's Only One Picture Off Nitish Bhardwaj From The Last Kurukshetra War In Front Side Face. Both Other Credit Song Are Video Clips Not A Picture.

By
Hardik Kansagra
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lola610

welcome to the club ashi, glad you found us πŸ˜ƒ so tell us about yourself, fav scenes/epis/characters/actors in Mahabharat? I have no idea why but I've had the Varnavat fire epis stuck in my head lately, specifically that drunk tribal lady who's part of the group of losers who are supposed to set the fire.... they were hilarious 🀣 Madira peejiye Purochanji, Madira!!! Lol onto serious stuff, I heart Pankaj Dheer as Karn and Mukesh Khanna as Bhishma, Nitish goes without saying... how about you?

Hi Lola.

Haha, the Varnavat scenes were cute. Especially the one that follows the actual 'burning down of the palace' where Bheem , as always is angry and says 'mera toh dil kar raha ki gandhar naresh shakuni ki khopdi phod doon' 🀣  Nitish of course was the best. I dont think anyone can play Krishna better than him, ever! Arjun as Arjuna follows next and then Roopa Ganguly as Draupadi. Actually, there wasnt even a single actor who didnt fit the bill. The actors , it seems were born to play these roles whether it was Pankaj Dheer or Mukesh Khanna or the actor who played Vidhur.

Even Punnet Issar was excellent.

Fav scenes - U should ask which ones I didnt like which will perhaps be easier to jot down.

...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful pictures lalitha ..
reminded me my childhood, when i use to see mahabharat on TV.

Edited by divya1209 - 14 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Hey guys,

This is a sig my friend Faiza made, feel free to use.😊

RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: hardik_kansagra

There Are Not Pictures On My Request That's Only One Picture Off Nitish Bhardwaj From The Last Kurukshetra War In Front Side Face. Both Other Credit Song Are Video Clips Not A Picture.

By
Hardik Kansagra

Ok

Originally posted by: divya1209

beautiful pictures lalitha ..
reminded me my childhood, when i use to see mahabharat on TV.

Glad you like them Divya.😊
MagadhSundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

You're welcome Loli😊 Can't wait for the sigs, I know they'll be superb! Yeah, the one where he's dragging her on the floor is really heart-wrenching. I tried to take more of those, but they were too shaky cause it was happening too fast.

Here are two sigs I made before going to sleep guys, hope you like them.😳

Glad we agree yet again πŸ˜ƒ and the sigs are wonderful, very touching... fazia's too! lovely req, thanks for sharing!

MagadhSundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

Hi Lola.

Haha, the Varnavat scenes were cute. Especially the one that follows the actual 'burning down of the palace' where Bheem , as always is angry and says 'mera toh dil kar raha ki gandhar naresh shakuni ki khopdi phod doon' 🀣  Nitish of course was the best. I dont think anyone can play Krishna better than him, ever! Arjun as Arjuna follows next and then Roopa Ganguly as Draupadi. Actually, there wasnt even a single actor who didnt fit the bill. The actors , it seems were born to play these roles whether it was Pankaj Dheer or Mukesh Khanna or the actor who played Vidhur.

Even Punnet Issar was excellent.

Fav scenes - U should ask which ones I didnt like which will perhaps be easier to jot down.

Lol I just saw that "mukka maarke khopdi phod doon" scene again on star one today, hilarious πŸ˜† Agreed about everyone else too... barring the actors chosen for the Krishna leela segment, esp the two melodramatic mommies, everyone else was beyond perfect!!! Puneet Issar was not only excellent but kinda hot too 😍 πŸ˜† Soiooo.... since it's easier, then, what scenes didn't you like πŸ˜‰