BR Chopra's Mahabharat Chat Club # 1| Pg. 78,79(Page 29)

Posted: 2010-01-02T21:38:53Z
And a sorta big pic updt of the vastraharan scene:

0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-01-03T08:54:27Z
Originally posted by lola610

Draupadi VastraHaran sig, combo of brc-mb and rs-sk with lyrics from sk's "meri peer suno" song... just another quickie off lunapic:

Woooooooooooooooow, very nice sig Lola!Clap

And thanks a bunch for the pic updates! Nice and clear pics, esp  the Ganga one. Will make a Ganga/Sitaji sig right away.Embarrassed
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-01-03T10:29:08Z
Originally posted by _LalithaJanaki_

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow, thank you sooooooooooooooooo much for such a sweet birthday greeting Mahi!Hug 

OMG, I can't believe, this was such a big surprise!Big smileTongueBig smile Thank you sooooooooooooooo much, I don't know what to say! And your message is so sweet, can't believe it! Thank you so much!Embarrassed

And I LOVE the present! Thank you so much! Aww, the GunUr avis are soooooooooooo lovely! Thanks a BUNCH Mahi!!!!! Thank you so much!

Awww you're MOST welcome, Lily! You deserve so much more! And glad you like the avi!

-Mahi
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-01-03T12:04:20Z
Originally posted by -Mystery-

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow, thank you sooooooooooooooooo much for such a sweet birthday greeting Mahi!Hug 

OMG, I can't believe, this was such a big surprise!Big smileTongueBig smile Thank you sooooooooooooooo much, I don't know what to say! And your message is so sweet, can't believe it! Thank you so much!Embarrassed

And I LOVE the present! Thank you so much! Aww, the GunUr avis are soooooooooooo lovely! Thanks a BUNCH Mahi!!!!! Thank you so much!

Awww you're MOST welcome, Lily! You deserve so much more! And glad you like the avi!

-Mahi

Thanks Mahi! I really do love the avi!Big smile
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-01-03T12:33:44Z

Draupadi VastraHaran sig, combo of brc-mb and rs-sk with lyrics from sk's "meri peer suno" song... just another quickie off lunapic:

And thanks a bunch for the pic updates! Nice and clear pics, esp  the Ganga one. Will make a Ganga/Sitaji sig right away.Embarrassed

thanks for liking, Lali, and most welcome for the pics... lol the ganga pics are clearer cuz remember I said my dvds are homemade converted vhs tapes... the draupadi tape was watched way more times than the first epi the ganga pics are from so it got more destroyed LOL but anyways glad you liked, can't wait for the sig!
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-01-03T12:42:49Z

Hi guys Big smile
Pics of Ganga:

Thank u for posting these clear n nice pix of Ganga. (Kiran Juneja)
She also acted in many movies as sidekick of villainsStar
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-01-03T12:44:18Z
Guys, here is a sig of Draupadi in three different shades...

Original

Colors Tarnished

Colors Revived
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-01-03T12:49:19Z

thanks for liking, Lali, and most welcome for the pics... lol the ganga pics are clearer cuz remember I said my dvds are homemade converted vhs tapes... the draupadi tape was watched way more times than the first epi the ganga pics are from so it got more destroyed LOL but anyways glad you liked, can't wait for the sig!

You're welcome Loli. :)

Haha, that's funny. You guys sound like me. I too watched the Vastra Haran scene sooooooooo many times....sad but very powerfully done.Clap I don't think anyone took that scene as well as BRC yet, do you?

I have a question. In the original Mahabharat, I don't think Draupadi says "Andha ke putr Andha" does she? Because a few days back, when I was looking for the Vastra Haran epi, I went a few VCDs back accidentally and rewatched the part where Draupadi laughed at Duryodhan. In the original story, she (along with all the Pandavas except Dharmraj) just laugh at Duryodhan for his mistake before Nakul and Sahadev eventually help him out...no where does it say that Draupadi insulted him further.

Didn't like how BRC did that...Draupadi was a virtuous lady, I don't think she'd have insulted Dhritatastra, who was like her father-in-law, would she?
0 Likes this