Chat Clubs

BR Chopra's Mahabharat Chat Club # 1| Pg. 78,79 - Page 29

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Lola , star one? Are they airing the series? What time?

They were aring on star utsav but its ended now.

U didnt like the mommies? They were damn cute πŸ˜ƒ And you find Duryodhan hot? This is a first! πŸ˜† Hes a great actor and played Duryodhan very well.

Ok , now il actually have to think really hard - I cannot think of any scene in particular that I dont like. But...during the war- I think they wasted quite a bit of time on Kunti-Gandhari -Drithrashtra conversation. Instead, they couldv shown all those parts which they missed out on , like Barbarik and other things.

But one scene that I dont like - watching as such is Abhimanyu's killing! It was a great scene and everyone (Abhimanyu in particular) acted extremely well but it always makes me cry. 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lalitha , thats a very good siggy. Love the wordings.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: lola610

Glad we agree yet again πŸ˜ƒ and the sigs are wonderful, very touching... fazia's too! lovely req, thanks for sharing!

Glad you like them.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ Thanks so much!

I'm glad you like Faiza's req, I love it a lot too.😳
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

Lalitha , thats a very good siggy. Love the wordings.

Thanks ashi, the text is from the Draupadi Cheer Haran song in Ramanand Sagar's Shri Krishna. Have you ever seen it?
Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

You're welcome Loli😊 Can't wait for the sigs, I know they'll be superb! Yeah, the one where he's dragging her on the floor is really heart-wrenching. I tried to take more of those, but they were too shaky cause it was happening too fast.

Here are two sigs I made before going to sleep guys, hope you like them.😳

Wow great siggiesπŸ˜ƒ
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

Lola , star one? Are they airing the series? What time?
They were aring on star utsav but its ended now.
If you've got Utsav you're prob in India, so don't know what time there... in the US it's saturdays and sundays at 5pm followed by RS's Shri Krishna on Saturday and his Ramayan on Sunday... love you star one for airing my holy trinity 😍
U didnt like the mommies? They were damn cute πŸ˜ƒ And you find Duryodhan hot? This is a first! πŸ˜† Hes a great actor and played Duryodhan very well.
Lol yes, my taste is a bit hatke πŸ˜† The mommies def looked nice, but I thought they were really theatrical sometimes... witness Yashoda after tying Krishna to the pillar and repenting like craziness πŸ˜”
Ok , now il actually have to think really hard - I cannot think of any scene in particular that I dont like. But...during the war- I think they wasted quite a bit of time on Kunti-Gandhari -Drithrashtra conversation. Instead, they couldv shown all those parts which they missed out on , like Barbarik and other things.
Agreed... overall Gandhari and Dhritrashtra got a whole lot of screen time, maybe too much... sometimes it worked for me, sometimes it didn't... their relationship ended up better developed than even the main couples. But gotta hand it to Girija Shankar for being able to keep his eyes up like that for sooooo long πŸ‘
But one scene that I dont like - watching as such is Abhimanyu's killing! It was a great scene and everyone (Abhimanyu in particular) acted extremely well but it always makes me cry. 😭
Yep, my number one sad scene followed by Arjun shooting at Bhishma... it's one of those scenes that haunts you after cuz of the cruelty of it and that actor's vulnerability-displaying skills...it is very ouch, as is the Abhimanyu-Uttara farewell song before he goes to the Kurukshetra.

MagadhSundari thumbnail
A Draupadi sig off the recent pic updt... hope you like:

One more - this time, an RS-BRC combo, Roopa and Swapnil together... experiment 😳

Edited by lola610 - 14 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lola610

A Draupadi sig off the recent pic updt... hope you like:

One more - this time, an RS-BRC combo, Roopa and Swapnil together... experiment 😳

Wooooow, the blending job in the first sig is FAB Loli, it looks totally prof Mallika and Mahi style!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Love it! The 2nd sig is toooooo good too, both are so gorgeous!

Now I can decide which one to use.😑
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aradhana87

Wow great siggiesπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks a lot Aradhana!😳
MagadhSundari thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

Wooooow, the blending job in the first sig is FAB Loli, it looks totally prof Mallika and Mahi style!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Love it! The 2nd sig is toooooo good too, both are so gorgeous!
Now I can decide which one to use.😑

Awwww thanks a ton Lali, I'm really really flattered... wow, Mallu/Mahi style... that's a huge compliment, didn't think they're THAt great but sooooo thrilled you do.... guess you decided on both then πŸ˜‰ Thanks a bazillion daahhhhling πŸ€—