Users

Frequent Posters

CrazyNoori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
aawwwsum dude xx cont reali soon xx
AsYa_KaBhi thumbnail
Awesome update yaar u update so fast i liked Most of ArBi scenes and and also BHASKAR BHARTI relations they just dont act like Bhai-behen they r like dudes yaar
just loved and and thanks for the PM and sorry for not being able to comment on previous parts cause of some problems hope u understand
thank you for making such A BB FF
jassie_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zoya_01

Nice one dear

Well I am the first one to comment
So cheers
By the way I commented even before you update the title

Take Care
Zoya

Thanks Zoya for the lovely comments...So sweet of you!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: kaninikabasuray

Good work Jassie,

waiting for more ArBi scenes.

loved the Bhaskar Bharti relationship

why is Amarjeet so serious?

please do continue

Thanks Kaninika..Amarjeet is not exactly the same character as in the serial..so sometimes he'll be serious and sometimes he'll be hilarious....Thanks for da comments dearie...

Originally posted by: BlessedCuteOne

aawwwsum dude xx cont reali soon xx

Thanks for reading..pls keep reading!!!

Aww..thanks a lot...pls keep reading!!

Originally posted by: HawaBashir

Awesome update yaar u update so fast i liked Most of ArBi scenes and and also BHASKAR BHARTI relations they just dont act like Bhai-behen they r like dudes yaar

just loved and and thanks for the PM and sorry for not being able to comment on previous parts cause of some problems hope u understand
thank you for making such A BB FF

Thanks a lot....oh that's ok..take your time to read..do keep reading and pls help me in telling me if you lurve it and what you will like to see....Thanks..yeah i'm trying to make them a cool sibling pair...Thanks a lot and keep reading!!!
jassie_17 thumbnail

~Tum Se Hi Part 6~

Bhaskar invited Anjali and Armaan to have lunch with them and both agreed, since it could be a means for Armaan and Anjali in knowing Bharti. Bharti went to the washroom and didn't know that Armaan was joining them for lunch. She tried her utmost to hide her embarassment and decided to join. Bhaskar and Bharti went to order separately from Armaan and Anjali. When they came back, Armaan was very much shocked to see so much of food on the table. Anjali looked at him and told him to be quiet. Bhaskar got amused to see Anjali and Armaan looking at them and Bhaskar told them that Bharti just loves seafood and she can't resist her temptations and especially today, she's so hungry. Bharti nudged him and smiled at them and Armaan just couldn't stop smiling.

Bharti:Actually, I didn't have my proper breakfast. So I'm a little bit hungrier than the usual days..Bhaskar has the habit of exaggerating things at times..

Anjali:Definitely Bharti!!He does and who wouldn't know that, right Bhaskar???

Bhaskar:Well..surely you two will know about it especially you Anjali!!!

Anjali:Hmm yes Bharti just to tell you about your work, basically remind me to give you an important file later which will describe what you will have to do. Basically, if I can remember correctly, you will be working closely with the fashion designers as well as photographers like Armaan(Armaan looks at Bharti) and ensure smooth operations of events and yes, you will be trained but not all the time. Hence this might appear daunting at times but I assume you will have no problems working with us.

Bharti:Thanks Anjali. I love challenging jobs, it is something that I am passionate about.

Anjali, Bhaskar, tum par gayi hai yeh!!She's just like you in attitude and style!!Waise, what happened to your dress..You looked totally wet just now..

Bhaskar:Gosh..let me tell you..

Bhaskar told her and Armaan whatever Bharti told Bhaskar just now and Anjali felt bad that Bhaskar was laughing at her. Anjali told Bharti that she's only excited to work with Bharti even more and Bharti smiled. Armaan looked at her in a flirtish way and continued eating.

Bhaskar and Anjali finished eating and left while Bharti was still eating and Armaan thought of ordering a drink while waiting for her. Armaan just looked at her eating and finally she has finished her food.

Bharti:Hey you are still here???Mujhe laga ki tum...

Armaan:Thought of waiting for you..

Bharti:Gee..thanks dude!!Erm I'm sorry ke maine tumhe galat naam bataya tha..I mean i don't usually tell my name to anyone just like that.

Armaan:Haha..itz ok and welcome to Men's Universe.

Bharti:Thanks!!

Armaan:Okay I've got to go for a photo-shoot so I'll see you tomorrow. Take care..

Bharti:Ek minute Armaan...woh subhe ki baat..please kisiko mat batana..

Armaan:(pretends not to know)Kaunsi??Acha woh...erm...Sochna padega..Bye..

Edited by jassie_17 - 14 years ago
jassie_17 thumbnail

~Tum Se Hi Part 7~

Bharti:Ek minute Armaan...woh subhe ki baat..please kisiko mat batana..

Armaan:(pretends not to know)Kaunsi??Acha woh...erm...Sochna padega..Bye..

Bharti is kinda perplexed, widening her eyes as Armaan left from there.Armaan turned to see Bharti worried, placing her hand on her forehead. He smiled and left.

Bharti went to meet Anjali to obtain the important file and Anjali told her to sit down for a while and showed Bharti her cabin and her working environment. Bharti is all smiles for her and Anjali, all of a sudden, asked her about Armaan and Bharti told her that she met him at the New year Eve's party and Anjali told her that Armaan is her bestest friend and just enquired about him from her for fun. Bharti smiled and turned to go and Anjali bid her goodbye and told her to join tomorrow from 9 am onwards and not to be late like Bhaskar. Bharti wished her well and left to see Bhaskar but Bhaskar was in a meeting and hence she left to meet Payal at her radio station. Payal and Bharti went shopping for some dresses and formal clothes for Bharti and bought 2 large pizzas along the way to celebrate at home with Bhaskar. Bhaskar came a bit late but joined them in their celebrations instantly but Payal pushed him to go and bathe first before joining them.

Bharti was reading the file that Anjali told her to read and Anjali had written some extra notes for Bharti and for her first day, Anjali had written some brief work for Bharti. Bharti felt quite familiarised with the work and feels confident to get started the next day.The only thing that made her worried was Armaan but she decided to deal with it. Bharti put her file aside when Bhaskar came to her.

Bhaskar:Heyy..

Bharti:Hi..where's Payal??

Bhaskar:She's making some juice for herself.. and I think she went to attend to a call!!How are you??

Bharti:What??What are you asking me that for??

Bhaskar:Nope..nothing of the sort..Is there anything you wanna talk about??

Bharti:Hhmm..how was your first day in Men's Universe??

Bhaskar:I don't exactly remember but I know it wasn't all that easy as it was my first job after a long wait and I had always tried to please Amarjeet and learnt some tricks to deal with certain difficult people. You'll get to know that the first year of work is the most challenging and competitive year and you'll have to build your strong ground if you wish to stick there. I can consider myself quite lucky to stay for 5 years in Men's Universe and I'm very much happy that I've advanced a lot in these years through the formidable challenges...Waise tum bhi kaafi lucky ho!!2nd job aur woh bhi Anjali ke saath...

Bharti:What's the matter with you and Anjali??You get so excited hearing her name!!

Bhaskar:Well nothing much. She's the most caring and loyal person you can ever meet in Men's Universe besides Armaan. Well there are others too but these two are the best people and you can share anything with them and your secrets are safe with them.

Bharti thought of what Bhaskar has said and thought of Armaan. Soon, Payal came and gave them a breaking news that from tomorrow onwards, her shift is being rotated and she has got to work late at night instead of mornings. Bhaskar is relieved that he doesn't have to send her to the radio station. Bharti congratulated her but Payal wasn't too happy for she had always thought her shift will remain the same and Bhaskar can always send her. But now, it looks like she won't be able to spend as much time with him than before. Bhaskar went to sleep while Bharti tried to cheer Payal up by telling her that she'll ensure that Bhaskar'll come and fetch her from the radio station. Payal and Bharti hugged each other; Payal went to her bedroom while Bharti went to sleep with Bhaskar.

The next day, Bharti woke up quickly and got dressed. Payal was amazed that for the first time, Bharti woke up without the need to be called again and again. Bharti asked her how she looked in the new haulter-necked dress they bought yesterday and Payal smiled at her and told her that she looked gorgeous in red and the dress is just perfect. Payal hugged her and wished her all the best. Bharti asked her if Bhaskar has gone to the bathroom and Payal said he's getting changed and he's calling for Bharti. Bharti took her bag with Anjali's file and necessary stuff and headed to Bhaskar, who wished her good luck and Bharti bid goodbye and off she went for her first day at work.

Bharti was listening to her iPOD and riding her Scooty. Bharti reached Men's Universe in time and Armaan saw her removing her helmet. Armaan waved to her and Bharti waved back.

Armaan:Wow mujhe nahin pata tha ke tum Scooty bhi chala lete ho

Bharti:Well I had to plead to Bhaskar several times before he even let me learn..Aaj kal bohat zyaada accidents hote hain na..

Armaan:Icic..first day at work??

Bharti:Yes..I'm quite thrilled!!

Armaan:All the very best.Carry on.

Bharti:Thanks..I'll see you around

Armaan:Erm Bharti woh subha waali baat..Erm I've thought about it and by the way nothing happened between us so there's nothing to worry about and you don't have to be embarassed about it, alright??Main kisi ko kuch nahin bataonga..

Bharti:(giggles and then whispers) Thank you!!

Armaan and Bharti smiled and Bharti left to meet Anjali.

jassie_17 thumbnail

~Tum Se Hi Part 8~

Anjali gave Bharti some documentation and sample reports to get started with and to get familiarised with while Anjali went to meet Amarjeet. Before leaving, Anjali told Bharti that Armaan might be dropping by to give her the schedule for the week on the list of the events that she will be involved in. Anjali bumped into Bhaskar, who started flirting with her.

Bhaskar:Oh Anjali it just feels great when you hit me so lovingly yaar

Anjali:Drop it Bhaskar!!Leave my hand..

Bhaskar:Haha chill babe. Waise, where are you going in a rush??

Anjali:Haan woh Amarjeet se milne..He called for me and by the way Bhaskar, where is Gyaan???Uss ullu ko maine pichle mahiney ki monthly reports beji thi...Ab tak usne nahin lautaaya hain....And tell him to get back to me promptly with the monthly reports file or else he'll be screwed up for sure!!!And some of our sponsors are waiting for his calls to get the confirmation on the advertisements. I think that's why Amarjeet called for me. Please tell him to hurry.

Bhaskar:Uff I'll get that done for sure asap...Tum jao!!!

Amarjeet is pretending to make a call when Anjali entered.Anjali greeted him and asked why he had called for her. He had asked about the sponsors.

Anjali:Sir woh Gyaan ki problem hai...Woh abhi tak office nahi aaye hain

Amarjeet:That idiot..duffer!!!!Doesn't he know that time is money and woh meri luksan karte jaa raha hain...

Anjali:Sir aap mujhe kyun suna rahe hon???Usse sunao na!!!

Just then there's a knock on the door and it was Gyaan.

Anjali:Shaitan ka naam lo aur lo pohanch gaya shaitan!!

Amarjeet:Gyaan khote...tumse maina kya kaha tha..Sponsors ko phone kar..Sab kuch theekh kar..Par nahin...Tumhe kaha fursat hain is kaam karne mein??

Gyaan:(smirks at Anjali but then looks at Amarjeet)Sir aap galat soch rahi hain....Main toh hamesha aap ke kaam mein lag jaata hoon aur sponsors ko maine chutti kardi...

Amarjeet & Anjali:Kya kardi???

Gyaan:Chutti..I mean problem solved!!!Ab koi tension nahin...It's time to chill,sir. Yeh loh sir thanda coffee....Aap ki pasand!!

Anjali hated that Gyaan always had to bring her down in front of Amarjeet and Amarjeet always chided her for Gyaan's misdoings and procrastination. Gyaan smiled at her and made faces at Anjali and Anjali did the same and left.

Anjali left, murmuring to herself and called Gyaan duffer and ullu kahi ka..Anjali knocked into Armaan and dropped his photos.

Armaan:What happened???Kaha kho gaye hon???Gyaan ne kuch kiya???

Anjali:Yes..that stupid Gyaan...uske hisse ki gaali mujhe sunna padh raha hain Amarjeet se...

Armaan:Chod na...haan i have given Bharti the schedule and I think she's done with the documentation and the reports you gave her.

Anjali:Oh my god..Are you sure??Itni jaldi???

Armaan:Yeah..Even i was a bit surprised but she said that she had actually done work like this in her first internship and it looks easy for her.

Anjali:That's great yaar...

Armaan:You just gave one vacancy for an Events Assistant??

Anjali:Yeah I only need one who is efficient and fast and Bharti is definitely fast..Ok so what's the schedule for today??

Armaan:Well I have a photo-shoot now and after lunch, there are 3 fashion events to attend to and I will need to bring Bharti along today.

Anjali:Ooo that's pretty stressful yaar. Theekh hain, I'll brief her what to do. You drop by after lunch and we can go together.

Armaan:Alright. See ya!!=)

Anjali agreed with Armaan; Bharti's quite fast and meticulous in her work. Anjali informed her that they might need to sort out all the monthly reports of Men's universe for the past 6 years since they had recently had some renovations and all the files were not rearranged and Bharti agreed to help.

Meanwhile Anjali excused herself while Gyaan came with last month's reports and saw Bharti and looked at her. Gyaan knocked at the door and came in. Bharti was a bit disturbed by his looks but kept a blank face.

Bharti:Yes..

Gyaan:Hi gorgeous, welcome to Men's Universe!!

Bharti:Thanks..(busy sorting out some files)

Gyaan:Waise, you look great today. I mean, will you like to have dinner with me tonight??

Bharti dropped the papers and looked at him in anger.

Gyaan:Well I'm Bhaskar's buddy and I'm sure he won't mind you coming with me. What say??

Bharti:Oh yeah..If that's the case, why don't you bring him then since he doesn't mind?? I do mind!! It's your luck that you didn't get hit by me at that party.

Gyaan:Ooo sexy and smart!! I like girls like you!!

Bharti:Ohh look at your luck, I despise guyz like you!!

Armaan drops by and sees Gyaan.

Gyaan:Anyways, our dinner is pending. Let me know when you're free and I'll always make time for you, jaanemann..(winks at her)

Armaan comes in and asks Bharti if she's ok and did Gyaan say anything. Bharti told him nothing and continued with her work. Armaan sat at a corner while waiting for Anjali. Bharti has almost finished sorting out all the documents and got the monthly reports rearranged in chronological order and in time, Anjali came.

Anjali is surprised to see Armaan with his photo-shoot so quickly and she can't imagine where the time is flying off to..It was lunch already!!

Armaan went for lunch while Anjali briefed Bharti about the fashion events and how she has to complete three reports for the three fashion events she'll be involved in and Anjali will guide her along the way for the first event and Bharti has to continue the other two events alone as Anjali has a conference to attend in the evening. Bharti agreed and went for her lunch while Armaan returned.

Armaan and Anjali were just talking randomly and Armaan asked her to keep an eye on Gyaan for he was there talking to Bharti and he sensed something fishy and Anjali started teasing him of why he's so concerned for Bharti and he just glared at her for a while and Anjali told him to relax as she was just kidding.

kaninikabasuray thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dear Jassie,

First of all I am very very sorry for the late replyπŸ˜”

I have just finished reading Part6,7 and eight. They are awesome dear.πŸ‘πŸ‘

I loved the cute Bharti and naughty and caring ArmaanπŸ‘

I loved the Bhaskar-Bharti-Payal relationship as well.πŸ˜ƒ

There is only one problem, I am hating Anjali (I am sorry, I know she is good) because I am a bit possessive about Armaan as well as Bhaskar. I don't like the Armaan-Anjali and Bhaskar-Anjali relationship, I know that they are only friends but...... You don't worry, its my problem.
πŸ˜‰

So please continue jaldi jaldi jaldi

Kaninika

jassie_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaninikabasuray

Dear Jassie,

First of all I am very very sorry for the late replyπŸ˜”

I have just finished reading Part6,7 and eight. They are awesome dear.πŸ‘πŸ‘

I loved the cute Bharti and naughty and caring ArmaanπŸ‘

I loved the Bhaskar-Bharti-Payal relationship as well.πŸ˜ƒ

There is only one problem, I am hating Anjali (I am sorry, I know she is good) because I am a bit possessive about Armaan as well as Bhaskar. I don't like the Armaan-Anjali and Bhaskar-Anjali relationship, I know that they are only friends but...... You don't worry, its my problem.
πŸ˜‰

So please continue jaldi jaldi jaldi

Kaninika

Heyy Kaninika....nah that's fine..take your time to read it..thanks for the lovely comments...hahah well you'll see more of Anjali since she's one of my fav characters besides the rest....keep reading!!I'm glad that you're liking the chapters!!!
jassie_17 thumbnail

~Tum Se Hi Part 9~

Armaan, Anjali and Bharti left for the fashion events in Armaan's car. The event had not begun and Armaan was busy getting his camera ready and Anjali had introduced the models to Bharti and took her to the backstage and introduced her to the various contacts Anjali knew and guided her. Bharti had her iPOD ready to record her thoughts and observations and what she wanted to write for the reports. Armaan was away at the ramp taking various photographs while Anjali and Bharti got into ensuring smooth flow of the fashion show. Soon Anjali excused herself and went to check on Armaan. Armaan was taking a break and Anjali looked at Armaan's camera without his knowledge. Armaan caught her and both got into a cute little fight.

Anjali:Yeh sab kya hai Armaan???Fashion show ki tasveer kaha hai??Yeh toh...Bharti hain!!!Chakkar kya hai???

Armaan:Shush it!!That is some pics, I didn't see much going on and thought of taking some pics of Bharti working without her knowledge, that's all...Aage dekho..there are the pictures of the fashion show..How is it???

Anjali:(stared at him) Haan they are good.. But please don't mix the pictures alright??? You have to pass them to Bhaskar to select the pictures..

Armaan:Not to worry..I'll handle it!!

Anjali:Fine!!(shakes her head, looking at Armaan)

Armaan:So chweet!!!

Anjali just looks at him, irritated and gestures to hit him and leaves for her conference. Armaan and Bharti headed off to the remaining two events and resumed their work. Armaan occasionally looked out for Bharti and he's in awe of how fast she's catching up and working well. He realized that Bharti's just like Bhaskar in terms of learning new things quickly and that both of them are extremely sociable. Bharti's on her way to making a mark in this competitive industry just like Bhaskar!!

Finally, the day was almost ending and Armaan and Bharti headed back to Men's Universe. Bharti rushed quickly to her cabin to get started with her reports while Armaan got into editing and sorting out the large numbers of pictures that he took for the day. Armaan was super tired and ended up getting all the photos in 3 different envelopes for the 3 events and asked his assistant to place it on Bhaskar's cabin. Everyone had left except for Bharti and Armaan. Armaan went to check on Bharti and he saw her busy typing her reports away. He knocked on the door.

Armaan:Hey you're still here??

Bharti:You too???I'm just here for about half an hour more to get the reports done.

Armaan:You could do that at home, right??I mean, you just have to submit it by tomorrow.

Bharti:Well, Bhaskar wouldn't allow me to for itz our rule that we'll not bring any official work back home.

Armaan:Oh that's a nice rule and even I apply that too!!

Bharti:Good to know, so you're leaving..

Armaan:Yeap you take care..You want me to wait...

Bharti:Nope that's reallie fine Armaan..You go ahead first..

Armaan:Okies bye..

Bharti saw Armaan leaving and continued typing away. It was already 10 pm and she kept working. Her eyes got a little dizzy and she was quite stressed out. She closed her eyes for a while and after that, she wrapped up her reports and emailed a copy to Anjali and herself and saved it in her thumb drive and wrapped up. She locked her cabin and prepared to go when she saw Armaan outside Men's Universe.

Bharti:Armaaaann??You're still here..I thought you left??

Armaan:That's more than half an hour...You are really adamant at times,aren't you and you tend to work till you get it done.

Bharti:Gee...got that from Bhaskar!!

Armaan:Would you like to have coffee with me??At Rock's??

Bharti:Rock's??Is it still open???

Armaan:Yeah..Would you??

Bharti:Erm sure(thinks, ek coffee hi toh hai)..I badly need coffee right now!!

Armaan:So you're a coffee addict..

Bharti:Very much but Bhaskar prefers tea to coffee..

Armaan:Wow..that's difference no.1..come let's get in.

Bharti:I have never come to Rock's at night..Cool place

Armaan:I've often come here with my friends at night..Itz quite comfy..

Bharti:The coffee is the best here...You can never get coffee better than this...(closes her eyes and smells the aroma)..Thanks for the invite!!

Armaan:My pleasure!!(smiles at her)

Bharti:Hey Armaan look out there, do you see something....(gestures the waiter and gives him the money for the 2 cups of coffee and gestures the waiter to leave)..shall we leave??

While walking..

Armaan:But....Bharti!!!!(realizing that she has paid for the coffee)

Bharti:It's my pleasure, Armaan!!Haha..(winks at him)..Waise, you're not bad after all!!

Armaan:Ahem come again!!

Bharti:Well..I thought ki tum..

Armaan:Kya??

Bharti:Nothing,Armaan!!You seem like a nice guy to me..I hope that's true!!

Armaan:I hope so too.. Well as far as I know myself, I am a good guy,you know..(smiles)

Bharti:Good, thank God that you're not like Gyaan.

Armaan:I"m so not like him par uska himmat toh kabilyat taarif ka hai...I mean, itne log ke saamne aur woh bhi tumhare liye raat dedicate kar raha tha....That was amazing..Khayr..Juz joking!!

Bharti:I hate guyz like him..such a pain in the neck!!

Armaan:Juz forget him!! Waise you don't seem so girly..more tomboyish..Correct me if I'm wrong..

Bharti:You're right..I'm more tomboyish type..but that doesn't mean I'm not girly as well...Thodi girly, zyaada tomboyish type ki ladki hoon!!

Armaan:Interesting..And i assume you have lots of friends and admirers following you..Kyun??

Bharti:Armaan!!!Friends, some..Admirers..NONE!!!

Armaan:Now that's a lie Bharti!!

Bharti:Nope itz not!! I'm not interested in guyz actually and that's one thing which Bhaskar hates about me and that's the exact thing which I hate about Bhaskar that he just gives way too much interest to all girls.

Armaan:Difference no.2..But you're talking to me..

Bharti:Arre yaar you're my colleague cum friend..Isme kya hain?? Actuallie what Bhaskar said was so right. I can just say anything to you as I feel so comfortable talking to you and Anjali. Arre woh..

Just then, Bharti's mobile rings. It's Bhaskar.

Bharti:Hey dude. Kya hai??(whispers to Armaan that it's Bhaskar)

Bhaskar:Kahan ho tum?

Bharti:On my way back..Kyun darr gaye??

Bhaskar:You know how it is,right??Jaldi aao..I've got some news to share with you..

Bharti:Okie dokie...Coming!!!15 minutes..Acha sorrie sorrie..aati hoon!!!Wait till I come back!!

Bharti hangs up and tells Armaan she's gotta rush. Armaan asks her if she isn't scared to go home alone at this hour and if she wants him to accompany her to her house and she kindly refused but Armaan was a little scared for her and asked her to call him when she reaches home. Bharti was surprised but agreed and wore her helmet and off she went, bidding goodbye.

kaninikabasuray thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jassie_17

Heyy Kaninika....nah that's fine..take your time to read it..thanks for the lovely comments...hahah well you'll see more of Anjali since she's one of my fav characters besides the rest....keep reading!!I'm glad that you're liking the chapters!!!

welcome dear
Achcha, I can imagine the other characters (I mean Ragini as Bharti, Aamir as Armaan), but what about Anjali? who is she? or is it a imaginary character?