Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
thank you sooo much the FF was wonderful๐Ÿ‘
all the best for the new 1 waiting to read it
wish BB ended like this !!!!

BUBLAI thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jassie .. the ending was really beautiful... loved it completely .... I always loved reading your FF ... You write exceptionally well dear .... ๐Ÿ‘ completely admire the way you express the emotions and feelings .... Reading your FF has also been a beautiful experience for me too ... loved it a lottttttttttttttttttt.....๐Ÿ˜›
waiting for your next FF ...
arpita ...
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
WONDERFUL ending it was just super loved each and every part of this FF i cant w8 till u start ur new one plz do let me no :D loved it and mary x-mas and a happy new yr :D.... just a lil sad that it was the end but im so goign to start reading it all over again so its all good.... once again grate work :D tc <3:D
jassie_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sejal719

WONDERFUL ending it was just super loved each and every part of this FF i cant w8 till u start ur new one plz do let me no :D loved it and mary x-mas and a happy new yr :D.... just a lil sad that it was the end but im so goign to start reading it all over again so its all good.... once again grate work :D tc <3:D

Hi sejal..I've posted my new FF Jab Lurve hua on Fan Fictions section..you canr ead it from there!!!!!Do keep commenting and encouraging me!!!!!

Hope you'll like it as much as this FF....

Cheers,
Jassie
Armu4eva thumbnail
Jassie...dear....aapne to meri jaan hi le li...what an awesome FF n an awesome way to end that FF....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

i wish i culd hv bribed someone form DJs to put u in the CVs ..life n especially BB wuld hv been so different...so magical ..so outstanding..n sooooo romantic........................โค๏ธ

from the bottom of my heart..thank u so much for making my ArBi moments so special..n especially bharti hvng armaans baby...๐Ÿ˜

luvd it..n will wait for ur next FF..........
*Sohana*Singh* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jassie you are so so talented! it has been such a pleasure to read your FF and i loved every moment. each part was interesting and what i loved is that whenever you added any twists, they didn't last too long. you wrote everything that would make all of us so happy.  it was wonderful to see the developing relationships between all the couples, no-one was ever left out or neglected.

Thank you for this beautiful FF, you have been so dedicated and you put so much of work into this. so congrats on a very successful FF, it could definitely be a serial on its own ๐Ÿ‘
looking foward to "Jab Lurve Hua", the intro of characters is lovely. all the best๐Ÿ˜›
violet_231 thumbnail
jassie... just finished reading ur ff... sorry i cudnt comment for the last few weeks as my comp was down
and whenever i get online... ...if i manage to find time to browse when i go to friends place or browsing center....the first thing i read is ur ff.... i thoroughly enjoyed each and every part... u r a great writer.. keep it up...
i wud really like to take print out of all the parts  and save it as part of my treasured collections...
lookin forward to reading ur forthcoming ff.........
jassie_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: violet_231

jassie... just finished reading ur ff... sorry i cudnt comment for the last few weeks as my comp was down
and whenever i get online... ...if i manage to find time to browse when i go to friends place or browsing center....the first thing i read is ur ff.... i thoroughly enjoyed each and every part... u r a great writer.. keep it up...
i wud really like to take print out of all the parts  and save it as part of my treasured collections...
lookin forward to reading ur forthcoming ff.........

Violet, that's reallie reallie sweet of you dearie!!!!I lurved writing the parts too and will want to print out a copy of it too...For  it inspires me and always keeps ArBi alive within my heart for they've really captured my heart...I do cross my fingers to see them on screen again!!!!

My new FF, Jab Lurve Hua is on Fan Fictions section..Do read it there.....Lurve to see your comments from there....

Cheers,
Jassie