~Tum Se Hi~ FF part 137 pg 77 Holi Celebrations

Posted: 14 years ago
Hi guyz...I am Jassie and with Kaninika's encouragement and seeing others writing a FF on BB characters, I thought of writing my FF on them too......I have written my 1st part...Do let me know how you guyz find it and if I should continue writing......

~Tum Se Hi~

It is the late afternoon of 31st Dec,a Sunday, the eve of an upcoming year very much anticipated by everyone, especially the trio namely twin siblings Bhaskar and Bharti and their best buddy Payal. They have lived together for the past 15 years in Mumbai ever since Payal's grandfather became their guardian after a traumatizing airplane crash. Payal's grandfather is currently living with his other family members whilst the trio currently stay in a beautiful penthouse bought with their earnings just 2 years back.

Being a Sunday, Payal is free from the tiring duty of cooking for her buddies, who rarely enter the kitchen. The weekends are meant for Bhaskar and Bharti to cook and get judged by Payal. Of course, Payal felt miserable for she gets to taste some "atrociously delicious" food before the trio finally thinks of ordering some fast food. It was Bhaskar's turn to cook today and hence Bharti woke him up quickly, reminding him that he has to cook and that his excuses will not rub on any of them today. Bhaskar finally wakes up and does find a recipe book and tries his best. The girls try to peep, especially Payal but Bhaskar sees them and warns them not to disturb him or else he'll make them eat his food till everything is clear and the girls quickly went to the dining table and sat down. After an hour or so, Payal and Bharti were feeling their stomachs growling and started to shout for Bhaskar and made rattling noises with their spoons. Finally, the chef brings the food. Bharti nudges Payal to taste while Bharti took Bhaskar's pic and Payal's face, showing her expression.

Payal:Heyy itz nice Bhaskar. You are getting better than Bharti

Bhaskar:Oh Payal do you know you are the best??

Payal smiles at him.

Bharti:Hello you two....Yesterday, it wasn't my problem,alright?How am I supposed to know that the recipe got changed, as in the recipe that I initially referred to wasn't the one that I referred to later..the pages flipped and I know itz you Bhaskar!!!

Payal:Bharti, stop that!!Bhaskar wasn't even awake then...And the pages got flipped because of the wind from the fan...

Bharti:Fine, fine!!!I'm damn hungry...Let's taste your food, Bhaskar!!

Bharti tastes it and looks at Payal in very much sarcasm. Payal just smiles at her, gesturing her to eat it and the trio ate the food. Bharti wondered how Bhaskar managed to eat it.

Bhaskar went to bathe and Bharti called Payal and asked her.

Payal:What is it Bharti??

Bharti:How the hell did you even eat it???

Payal:Oh come on it wasn't that bad...

Bharti:Oh yeah...Who could eat a dish which was spicy and salty at the same time...I can't even imagine how I ate it...And Bhaskar too..how did he eat that???

Payal:Actually..You remember me going to the kitchen to get something..I had bought some food yesterday and I had preheated it before you guyz woke up and so I let him eat that....

Bharti:Payal ki bachi....Sirf Bhaskar ke liye???And you put me through that torture...How could you yaar??

Payal:Heyy even I ate that!!!

Bharti:Yeah yeah.....that's not even torture for you..thatz P-Y-A-A-R......

Payal:Shush it...He will hear...He's out..Chup!!Bilkul chup!!!!

Bharti gets ready..Bhaskar asks Payal to iron his shirt for him while he gets his documents ready. Payal had already ironed his shirt for him and it was Bharti's turn to ask her but Payal pretended to be busy and told her to iron it herself.

Soon, Bhaskar left to give an important file to a client of his. When Bhaskar came back in the evening, he invited the girls for the cool New Year's Party organized for the colleagues of Men's Universe by the boss, Amarjeet. Bharti & Payal didn't know if they could come but Bhaskar told them not to worry and to come with him. Payal and Bharti got dressed and the trio headed to Marriett Hotel where the party was held.

There were lots of people and while Bhaskar loved their presence, Bharti wasn't too comfortable. She hates to see a crowd except during festive seasons but she kept still for Bhaskar promised her to get her an interview call from Amarjeet after letting him see her portfolio which Bhaskar made her bring along. Bhaskar introduced her to Amarjeet and Bhaskar told Amarjeet that Bharti had completed her degree in Journalism and is currently looking for an interesting career in their industry and Amarjeet agreed to give Bhaskar a call and took her portfolio along with him and Bhaskar went with him while Bharti went with Payal and met the rest.

Payal excused herself to the loo while Bharti was just roaming around, standing near the stairs. Just then, she twisted her leg in an instant and almost fell. Bharti thought that she had caused herself major destruction but she was super relieved that she got saved. By a guy. She couldn't bring herself up but the guy pulled her and she managed to stand. She looked at him, gazing into his eyes. After a few moments, she snapped herself out of it and thanked him and was about to leave but he had held on to her hand and she cleared her throat and asked him what..He said,"Hi, I'm Armaan and you're???

Bharti was about to say something when she realized that Bhaskar and Payal were standing at opposite ends, looking at her. She got a bit perturbed.

Edited by jassie_17 - 14 years ago
Nice one dear
Finally a new ff
Super excited
Please continue soon
And if you dont mind please PM me

Take Care
Zoya
wow great job!! please do continue....waiting for the next part

its funny how payal does everything for bhaskar and leaves bharti ....
poor bharti .. but now she's meeting armaan!!

Good piece to start with. I love villains though what about Gyan, Vin and Rai??
Awesum start Jassie ...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Plzz do continue ...
Jassie Dear,

I am so happy that you have started writing a brand new FF today itself.πŸ‘

I just loved the whole concept.πŸ˜›

So Amarjeet is also there? what about others? I mean Gyan Vinita, Sunny etc. I hope to see them as well.πŸ˜‰

I loved the way Armaan-Bharti met. It is same as BBπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
So we can expect to read a lot of ArBi moments. You know that I love to see sweet and cute Bharti and cute and mischievous Armaan.πŸ˜†

I loved Bhaskar-Bharti-Payal moments as well.

Please do continue

Kaninika
nice starting jessie i am reading ur ff and liked the introduction of Armaan so yaar keep up the good work
 Anxiously waitng for the next part""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
BlessedCuteOne, Zoya, helloaamir, kaushikbasu,Dew-drop, Kaninika, HawaBashir....

Thanks to all of you who have read the first part and thank you so much for the encouragements....I'll continue to write and try to live up to the expectations and update ASAP.....Would a ll of you liek to be PMed when I update???If so let me know!!!

Cheers,
Jassie

~Tum Se Hi~ part 2

Bharti was about to say something when she realized that Bhaskar and Payal were standing at opposite ends, looking at her. She got a bit perturbed. Armaan was still holding Bharti's hand and looking at her, waiting for her reply. Bharti was getting nervous, thinking of what to say. Eventually, she told him,"Hi..My name..erm...Priya, that is..." and she gestured him to leave her hand and Bharti turned to see Bhaskar and her eyes widened and gave a smile, as if she's been caught doing something behind Bhaskar's back. Bhaskar held her hand and told her to follow him.

Bhaskar:When did you become Priya??And what's the matter??

Bharti:Oh shut up Bhaskar..I can't possibly go and tell every guy my name...I just faked it..Is mein kya hai??Yeah he kinda saved me from falling from the stairs and I thanked him and he asked for my name. That's it.

Bhaskar:Hhmm..yakin karo??

Bharti:Karna hi padega...Alright..No more discussions...

Just then, a girl called Bhaskar to dance with her and Bhaskar left, leaving Bharti alone. Bharti felt so irritated at this behaviour of Bhaskar's. She looked at Payal, who was busy enjoying herself and trying to seek Bhaskar's attention but in vain. Bharti went and got herself a fresh juice and while she was drinking and someone pushed her and some of the juice spilled on her dress. Bharti got really pissed and turned and shouted at a guy.

Bharti:How dare you??Dekh khe nahin chal sakte kya???Idiot!!!Khud ko kya samajh kar rakh kha hai, huh?!!

The guy had wanted to say sorry but looking at her sexy dress, he just said "Hi" and asked her for a dance. Bharti looked at that guy, who was drunk, and took off her high-heeled sandals, taking one and almost hit the guy but Bhaskar came and intervened, introducing him to her as Gyaan. Gyaan was Bhaskar's partner-in-crime and his ally, much to Bharti's oblivion. Gyaan went away from there, took the mike and announced to treat all for free drinks..on the house. Everyone applauded him and asked him what's the special occasion and he told them itz New Year in 10 minutes and he's just met a gorgeous girl and dedicates the night to her.

Bharti's super shocked and so was Payal, who stopped Bharti who was about to advance to Gyaan to hit him. Bharti was murmuring to herself,"Kachra kahi ka"...Bharti ordered another glass of juice and Bhaskar came to her, saying sorry on Gyaan's behalf. Bharti wasn't even looking at him and Bharti told him that it's ok and asked him to go and dance with Payal since she's there alone and Bhaskar agrees, after Bharti told him that he's forgiven. Bhaskar kissed her forehead and left. Bharti was looking at Payal and Bhaskar dancing and smiled, glad to see her best friend finally enjoying herself and gestured to Payal a Thumbs-Up and Payal winked at her.

Bharti was looking around at the dancing couples and wondered if there would be anyone out there who would ask her to dance but then she thought never mind as she's super clumpsy and possibly ruin someone's New Year mood. Just then, Armaan tapped on her shoulder.

Armaan:Hi again..

Bharti:Hi...erm Armaan,right??

Armaan:Wow, you remember my name..Thanks!!

Bharti:Well i just met you so I will most probably remember you name for some time for tonight!!

Armaan:So aren't you dancing??

Bharti:You don't see me dancing, do you??

Armaan:Yeah i don't. Stupid question, I know!!Who did you come with today??I'm pretty sure you don't work at Men's Universe.

Bharti:Oh so you know whoever works at Men's Universe??

Armaan:Well of course I will, since I've been working at Men's Universe for the past 4 years and I've not seen you there at all!! I'm a photographer named Armaan Sinha..

Bharti:(bites her tongue) Oh icic. I had come with that girl dancing with Bhaskar.

Armaan:You came with that girl??And that girl must have come with Bhaskar??So are you and Bhaskar related or are you and the girl related and that girl is related to Bhaskar???

Bharti:You do ask a lot of questions!!Sorry but I'm not in the mood of answering them. Excuse me!!

Armaan felt a tinge of guilt of boring Bharti to death with all those questions and he had wanted to say sorry but she was no longer standing there and his eyes searched for her amongst the crowd. Meanwhile Bharti was searching for Bhaskar and Payal. She spotted Bhaskar and gently took the car keys from his pocket and thought of leaving. She was walking and Armaan spotted her. He advanced to her while the countdown began from 10 seconds. When Armaan reached Bharti, the lights went off and someone pushed Armaan towards Bharti.

After a few moments, the lights came back and Payal went to Bharti who was quite disturbed. Payal enquired about what had happened. Bhaskar came and heard Bharti saying, "Someone kissed me when the lights went off!!" Bhaskar laughed it off, telling her that it could be an accident and that it is normal. Bharti stared at him angrily, Payal signalled to him to shut his mouth. Bharti wondered who it could be and she wondered about Armaan. She looked around for him but she couldn't see him in the crowd and she felt really suffocated, wanting to leave the place immediately.

Outside Bhaskar and Bharti was about to argue of who's going to drive when Bharti told him that he's drunk and Payal held him and made him lie at the back while Payal and Bharti sat in the front seats and Bharti drove, thinking of who could have done it to her...

Awaiting for your comments

Cheers,
Jassie
Edited by jassie_17 - 14 years ago
Just loved itπŸ‘

It was soooooooooo goodπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

I can't wait for the next part dear😍
😍😍😍

Loved the ArBi, Bhaskar-Payal, Bhaskar-Bharti parts.

And for the Gyan-Bharti part, I have one problem, actually I like Gyan very much, so I don't like Bharti and Gyan fighting😭😭😭. I hope they will become friends very soon.😍

Please continue JALDI JALDI JALDIπŸ˜†, main ArBi moments parne ke liye taras gayi hunπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Kaninika