Frequent Posters

jassie_17 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: kaninikabasuray

Just loved it๐Ÿ‘

It was soooooooooo good๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

I can't wait for the next part dear๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Loved the ArBi, Bhaskar-Payal, Bhaskar-Bharti parts.

And for the Gyan-Bharti part, I have one problem, actually I like Gyan very much, so I don't like Bharti and Gyan fighting๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ. I hope they will become friends very soon.๐Ÿ˜

Please continue JALDI JALDI JALDI๐Ÿ˜†, main ArBi moments parne ke liye taras gayi hun๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.

Kaninika

Awwww Kaninika.....that was real fast.....

hehehe....Thanks for your beautiful comments.....Jo hukum mere aaka.....

I'll be posting the next part right away.....Can you believe it...I started writing and just wrote all the way...meaning liek I woke up, wrote some and just conitnued writing non-stop...i cudn't stop writing yaar.....Anyways keep reading!!!!!
jassie_17 thumbnail

~Tum Se Hi~ Part 3

Meanwhile, Armaan was driving back, thinking of who could have pushed him. He was quite disturbed as well as he himself wasn't sure of what had happened when the lights went off. He felt as if he had kissed Bharti, but he wasn't sure. He was hearing some romantic numbers on the radio along his way back and avoided thinking of the flashes running in his mind. Armaan looked at his watch and sped a little bit, thinking of his girlfriend who must be waiting for him as he had told her that he'll be back soon. Armaan reached his home just in time before his girlfriend grew mad at him. Jiya opened the door and Armaan ran to her and kneeled down, telling her that he's super late and he ought to be punished and he accept all her punishments and to let him in and she agreed on a condition, that he'll tell her everything that happened at the party.

Armaan carried her and told her that he will, after he refreshes himself. Jiya got the plates ready for her and Armaan, whom she sweetly calls as ~dada~.. Armaan came and complimented Jiya for the beautifully decorated salad made by herself and both went to sit on the sofa and watched some cartoons. Armaan told her about Bharti and Jiya chided him for boring a girl with his questions but she pinched his cheeks, telling him,"You're so cute,dada". Armaan didn't tell her everything though, especially about the kiss which he himself wasn't certain of. Armaan brought her to their bedroom and asked her to pass him his mobile. Jiya took it but was surprised and asked him about it.

Jiya:Dada, when did you go and change your mobile??This looks brand new!!

Armaan(looking through magazines): Why would I change my phone Jiya??I just bought a new one recently.

Jiya:Then what is this???

Armaan looked at it and was surprised. He stood up and went to check his jacket once again. He couldn't find his phone. He realized that something must have happened when the lights went off. He knew that his phone had fallen and he had bent down to take his phone but instead, he must have taken someone else's phone. Jiya asked him to lie beside her and Armaan tried to switched on the phone. It was Bharti's mobile. Which meant that Bharti had Armaan's mobile.Armaan felt so screwed up right now and Jiya took the phone and teased him about him, "So yeh hain Bharti ji??Kyun??" and Armaan simply nodded. Jiya was laughing and Armaan and Jiya had a cute little pillow fight and both hugged each other. Armaan wondered what he's gonna do next.

Jiya had soon slept while Armaan was still awake. He decided to give his mobile a call. He tried calling but there was no response. He thought of calling the next day.

It was morning the next day and the twins are still sleeping soundly. Payal was already awake and busy cutting the ingredients. It's 8:00 am and Payal was listening to her iPOD and cooking. Just then she looked at the clock and shouted for Bharti and Bhaskar. Bharti told her to chill and call her a bit later and Payal headed off to call Bhaskar.

Payal:Wake up Bhaskar. You're getting late.

Bhaskar(dreaming): No you are sexier..

Payal(in her thoughts): Oh come on...Arrgghhh jee karta hain tumhe ek zor sa kick marroo...Actuallie why not!!

Payal kicks Bhaskar damn hard that he fell on the ground..

Payal:You deserve it!!!Verie good!!

Bhaskar:Owww....Meri maa bhi mujhe is tarha kick nahi marti thi aur tum..Payal ki bachi,rukh!!!!!

Payal runs and closes the door in time and Bhaskar shouts in pain since he banged into the door. Payal gets back to the kitchen and her food was almost burnt. She quickly adds a bit of water and tries to make the food alright while Bhaskar went to bathe.

Payal went to wake Bharti up with a glass of iced water and Bharti finally woke up. Payal told her to get ready and see if Amarjeet has called her or not and Payal left to serve the food. Bharti turned around and went to check her phone. She was still half asleep and got amused, looking at some guy's display picture on her mobile. She stopped smiling and pinched herself, letting out an "Ouch" and woke up, seeing some guy's picture.

Bharti:AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!Shit!!This can't be happening to me!!!!

Edited by jassie_17 - 14 years ago
kaninikabasuray thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely and prompt update Jassie๐Ÿ‘
I am totally into it.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Can't wait for the next part.
BTW how did Jia know that the name of the girl whom Armaan met is "Bharti"?Armaan knows that her name is "Priya" right?
Kaninika

jassie_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaninikabasuray

lovely and prompt update Jassie๐Ÿ‘
I am totally into it.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Can't wait for the next part.
BTW how did Jia know that the name of the girl whom Armaan met is "Bharti"?Armaan knows that her name is "Priya" right?
Kaninika

Coming to your question....it is answered in the upcoming parts....Keep waiting!!!Thanks for the prompt comments!!
jassie_17 thumbnail

~Tum Se Hi~ Part 4

She stopped smiling and pinched herself, letting out an "Ouch" and woke up, seeing some guy's picture.

Bharti:AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!Shit!!This can't be happening to me!!!!

Payal:Kya hua????What's the commotion all about Bharti???

Bharti(gulped): Meri phone.....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!(pulls her hair)

Bharti was shaking and looked as if she's totally lost it. Payal shook herself so hard and brought her to reality. Payal took the phone and saw Armaan's picture.

Payal:Arre yeh..yeh...yeh toh woh kya naam hai...Armaan!!!You met him yesterday,right???

Bharti:I think so..Yes yes he saved me yesterday from the stairs...But why is his phone with me???I'm supposed to have my phone,na???God, mere saath yeh kya ho rahi hain....Upar se itne saare missed calls bhi hain...

Payal:Ok hold on, tum apne number par phone kar....

Bharti:Haan you're right...Parishaani mein yeh bhool gayi ke uske paas mera hi phone hoga....Tum jao, mein baat karlungi!!

Bharti calls her mobile. Jiya was getting dressed and she took the phone.

Jiya:Hello

Bharti:Hi, may I know whom I'm talking to??

Jiya:I'm Jiya. And who are you??

Bharti:Hi Jiya. Listen, I think you have gotten my phone with yourself by mistake. I'm Bharti. May I know if I can get my phone back somehow??

Jiya:Oho so you are Bharti. Well, you can come over to my house if you're not busy.

Bharti:Well that is fine with me if you don't mind me coming over. I'll come in an hour's time. Will that be ok??

Jiya:Sure that will be fine!!See ya..

Jiya told her the address and hung up.

Bharti let out a sigh of relief. Bharti was somewhat relieved that she was talking to Jiya. She wondered if Jiya is Armaan's girlfriend and she wondered why she's thinking about Armaan and quickly went to bathe. Bhaskar got ready and started eating with Payal while Bharti got dressed. Bhaskar called for Bharti before he left, telling her that Amarjeet called him and told him that her interview is at 12 pm, one hour later and asked her to be punctual. He's already late but Bharti told him to wait and to drop Payal at her workplace- her radio station. Bhaskar got a little irritated but gave in to Bharti, as he can't say no to his loving sister.

Bharti got dressed and locked the house and headed quickly to Jiya's home. It was a beautiful house, just like their penthouse but a little smaller and more homely. Bharti rang the doorbell and no one responded. The door was open. Bharti called for Jiya but no one responded. Bharti wondered if no one's at home and wondered how that is possible and just as she was about to leave, she saw a letter on the dining table and read it. It was Jiya's letter telling her that her phone is in her bedroom, situated to the first room to the right, next to the common bathroom. Bharti gently opened the door to see that someone was sleeping soundly and she saw her phone. She quickly grabbed her phone and placed Jiya's phone on the table. Thinking that it is Jiya, Bharti wrote a note of thanks and kissed the thick blanket and said "Thanks". Bharti started to walk and just then, she heard a voice. A male voice. Thanking Jiya for the kiss. It was A-R-M-A-A-N.....

Bharti turned and Armaan took off the blanket from his head. Armaan and Bharti stared at each other in utter shock. Armaan screamed and Bharti followed suit.

Bharti:Please!!!!!Ok stop right now!!!!Armaan stop!!!!

Armaan:(lets out a long breath) Bharti...what are you doing here??

Bharti:I'm here to get my...wait a second i told you my name as Priya..why are you calling me Bharti???

Armaan:Cuz you are Bhaskar's twin sis and I was there when Gyaan dedicated the night in Bharti's name and treated for the drinks..

Bharti:Look I'm just here to get my phone...I'm(trembles)..I gotta go!!!!Uff!!!!

Armaan:You want me to drop you??

Bharti:Hold right there..Don't move!!!

Bharti started running.

She promptly left the house, murmuring to herself and hailed a cab and left for Men's Universe. Just then the cab stopped. Bharti's panicking as she just have 5 minutes before her interview time. She asked the taxi driver and he told her that there is a major traffic jam and he can't do anything about it and Bharti felt frustrated. She quickly gave him the money and ran. She finally reached the junction. Just then, it started raining badly and she opened her umbrella. However, she didn't realize that her umbrella had already been dysfunctional becuase of her fight with Bhaskar. Once both had gotten so angry that they threw things at each other and Bhaskar had taken her umbrella but in the midst of trying to snatch the umbrella from Bhaskar, both ended up tearing a portion of the umbrella and landed on the floor. Bharti looked up angrily at the sky, cursing her fate and as she gradually looked across, a car splashed water on her dress, drenching her entirely. Bharti looked at the time. She knew she can't possibly go back to her house and get changed again and so she quickly crossed over and ran into Men's Universe building.

Awaiting your comments...

Cheers,
Jassie
Jassie,

I am speechless๐Ÿ˜›

continue jaldi jaldi jaldi
-Zoya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Really nice parts yaar
It was awesome
Do continue soon and make sure to add lots of ArBi scenes

Take Care
Zoya
jassie_17 thumbnail

~Tum Se Hi Part 5~

Bharti entered the lift. She was wearing Payal's high heeled sandals and in the lift, there were a few models and a designer whose shirt had his name-Sunny. The lift reached the reception and Bharti shoved everyone and quickly got out, saying sorry to the rest. Just then, her handbag got entangled with her long necklace and she lost her balance and fell. She stood up and looked behind and continued walking and bumped into Armaan and both landed on the floor; both let out a loud "Ouch". Bharti saw Armaan and turned her face to the side, mumbling to herself, "Shucks!!Phirse yeh...Meri kamarr!!!". Armaan greeted her, "Hi twice again" but Bharti tried not to look to his eyes and stood up on her own, and walked away, as if she didn't see him at all.

Armaan just looked at her walking hurriedly towards Bhaskar who's looking at her with frustration.

Bhaskar:Tumse kitni baar kaha hai maine...You're still late!!!!

Bharti:Arre yaar sorry!!!

Bhaskar:Aur yeh sab kya hai???Dangg ke kapde pehen kar nahin aa sakthi thi???

Bharti:Bhaskar!!Bas kar!!Ab main jao???

Bhaskar:Heyy babe..sunn...All the very best!!!

Bharti:Thanks dude!!(winks at Bhaskar)...

Bhaskar:Ek din yeh mujhe marwayegi..God please uski madat kar!!

Bharti enters Amarjeet's cabin to see Amarjeet and another guy and Amarjeet introduced her to Mr Raichura. Amarjeet looked at her dress and then at Raichura, who had a disgusted look. Raichura asks Amarjeet if his future employees don't know the etiquettes of attending an interview and he won't tolerate such nonsensical attitude. Amarjeet looks at him and tells him to calm down and that he'll handle the matter. Amarjeet brings Bharti to a side and tells her that she can't be interviewed like this. Bharti gets ticked off and shouts at him, "What?!". Bhaskar watches her from outside and is tensed, silently murmuring, "Bharti, shanth ho jao...Chilllaana mat!!!!". Bharti got pissed and asks them both of how could they choose the employees by their clothes instead of their qualifications and merit and explained to both of them of the misfortunes that has been taking place starting from the major traffic jam to her getting drenched in the rain and had she gone back home to get herself dressed and come, she would have totally lost her chance. Instead, she thought of not letting any of them wait and now they are saying that they can't conduct the interview. Amarjet is stunned as he had not seen anyone who spoke for oneself in his company apart from Bhaskar. Amarjeet asked her to give him her portfolio and her files and to wait outside.

Bhaskar:Kya hua tha??Chilllaane ki kya zaroorat thi???Kya hua..bolo na!!

Bharti told him everything that had happened to her this morning(excluding Armaan) and how she got ticked off in front of Raichura and Amarjeet. Bhaskar stood there,stunned and he told her not to worry and Bharti looked at him sarcastically. Bhaskar told her such things happening and that too while going for an interview is an"achi shagun". Bharti remained skeptical about it. Just then, Amarjeet came out and talked to both Bhaskar and Bharti.

Amarjeet:Well Bharti I am very impressed with your portfolio. And I know that you will not want any recommendations from Bhaskar and that you want to be hired based on your qualifications. You wanted an internship in Men's Universe and you'll get it. You will work under Ms Anjali Mishra

Bhaskar:Anjali ke saath???(grins)

Bharti looked at him in question.

Bhaskar: A gr8 person to work with..Sshh..

Amarjeet:Well Bhaskar can introduce you to her later. For the time being, let me feed you the rest of the details.You will be working as an Events Assistant and work closely with the Fashion and Media Department from tomorrow onwards. Bhaskar, please introduce her to Anjali and oh yes, please tell her to come and see me asap!!All the best, Bharti!!!

Bharti smiles and hugs Bhaskar, telling him to call Payal. Payal is extremely ecstatic for Bharti and tells her that they should meet up later and chit-chat.

Bhaskar tells Bharti that right now everyone will be having lunch and so she can meet them. Before they proceeded, Amarjeet brought Bharti and introduced her to everyone and Bharti introduced herself and a little on her qualifications and that she is here to learn about the industry and it is her second internship in this industry and hopefully she can make new friends here at Men's Universe. Everyone clapped for her and welcomed her. Bhaskar introduced her to Anjali, who smiled at her and welcomed her and then Armaan came by, and Anjali introduced him to her as the new Events Assistant and Armaan smiled at his luck and wished Bharti all the best.

-Zoya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nice one dear
Well I am the first one to comment
So cheers
By the way I commented even before you update the title

Take Care
Zoya