Posted: 14 years ago
Nice part dear
Contnue soon

Take Care
Zoya
jassie_17 thumbnail

~Tum Se Hi Part 12~

Armaan:Hi...Getting prepared for dinner,huh??

Bharti:Don't even remind me!!Do you have some sort of weapon??

Armaan looked at her in ultimate shock~~!!

Armaan:Kya???Gyaan ko marne ki iraada hai kya???Aisi baat hai toh dinner ke liye mat jao!!

Bharti:Arre yaar..jee toh chahtha hai usse maardo lakin filhaal tumhare paas koi self-defence weapon hai..Like safety pins,blades,etc??

Armaan:Erm..I've got to see...Ek minute tum woh drawer kholo aur dekho...I'm not sure if I have it or not..

Bharti:Hah..Mill gayi!!!Armaan, thank you so much!!(gleams at the dozens of safety pins and some blades).

Armaan:Hello!!Itne saare kyun???

Bharti:Tension mat lo...Meri suraksha ke liye yeh bohat kaafi hain..Ab to Gyaan ki suraksha ke baare mein soch lo....Thanks a tonne Armaan..Tada!!!

Armaan:Lakin Bharti...Bharti!!!

Bharti had left the building but Armaan was worried for her. He was wondering if he should follow her but then thought otherwise and decided to message her to tell him about her dinner after she's done and to call for him if she needed help.

Bharti headed to Hotel Ville, a 5-star hotel and she ended up reaching earlier and thought of a plan. She bribed a guy to do something for her and told him what to do. Gyaan came in the nick of time and was ever ready to mingle with Bharti. Gyaan sat and let out a scream. Bharti giggled from within.

Bharti:What happened??

Gyaan:Uuimaa....meri pants..erm..nothing Bharti!! Shall we order??

Bharti:Gyaan, who's going to pay??Me or you??

Gyaan:Oh come on Bharti..It's dinner with you so I'll be the gentleman and of course I'll pay for our dinner..(He was practically screaming from within with the pain)

Bharti:How sweet of you, Gyaan!!!

Gyaan just ordered a regular plate of sphagetti but Bharti ordered seafood dishes, chicken tikka, rice and even a banana split sundae. Gyaan's mouth was wide ajar and Bharti moved up his chin,gesturing him to close his mouth.

Bharti looked at the guy and gestured him to do her task and everything went according to Bharti's plan. Bharti smiled from within, thinking,"Ab dekh thi hoon ki kal tum kaise Men's Universe aaogey". Bharti asked him to pay but Gyaan couldn't find his wallet and Bharti pretended to be angry with him and goes away from there. Bharti tipped the guy even more and thanked him. She rode away on her Scooty and she stopped at Armaan's house for a while, after seeing his message.

Armaan opened the door, wondering who it could be. He recognized Bharti's Scooty and called for her while she turned around and smiled at him. Bharti went inside.

Bharti:Can I come in??I hope I wasn't disturbing you from your sleep??

Armaan:Nope..not at all!!What brings you here??(looks at his watch)

Bharti:Actually dinner ke baad tumhari message mili thi..phone was in silent mode so I didn't get to see your message earlier so I thought why not drop by your house and feed you with the details of the dinner date between me and Gyaan in person??

Armaan:Dinner date???So it must have gone really well,indeed??

Bharti:Hahahaha oops sorry!!Well it sure did go well..(chuckles) especially for Gyaan.

Armaan:Kya??? It went well??

Bharti:Arre yaar...Wait, am I here at the wrong time..Your girlfriend,Jiya is here right??Maybe I'll talk to you tomorrow..Erm..

Armaan:(widens his eyes)Girlfriend??How do you know about Jiya??

Bharti:Armaan..you recall how our phones got exchanged and how I ended up coming here..actually jiya told me to come here and get my phone...so yeah..

Armaan:Acha..icic yeah she's my girlfriend. And she wouldn't mind if you did stay here for a while..

Bharti:(thinks to herself) Kaisi ladki ko apna girlfriend maana hai??Is he even sure that she wouldn't mind?? Armaan was watching her face filled with various expressions.

Armaan:Jiya, are you done??We've got a guest..

Jiya:Hi Bharti aunty..

Bharti is shocked and blinked several times when she saw Jiya, a 6-year old girl. She bent down a little, looked at Jiya and then at Armaan, trying to hide her embarassment.

Jiya:Hi..

Bharti:Jiya??I talked to you?? OMG!!!Armaan, why didn't you tell me anything???And I've been thinking...Shucks!!!(covers her face in embarassment and bites her tongue!!)

Armaan and Jiya couldn't stop smiling at Bharti and told Bharti to take a seat.

Jiya:Bharti aunty, did anyone tell you that you have a beautiful smile??

Bharti:Nope. Never. And did anyone tell you that you have such awesome and gorgeous set of eyes??

Jiya:Dada always tells me that..

Bharti:Dada??Erm...

Jiya:Dada..(points at Armaan) Dada, do you mind making some coffee for our lovely guest??

Bharti and Armaan looks at her in surprise. Armaan looks at Jiya and he goes to make some coffee for Bharti.

Jiya:Thatz my boyfriend by the way

Bharti:(smiles) Wow...your boyfriend is real lucky to have gotten you..

Jiya: This is my family pic. My dada, me and my mama..

Bharti:You look just like your mama..Where is she now??Sleeping??

Jiya:She's the star whom I can always look at in the dark; the one glowing star and Dada told me that she's always there in my heart.

Bharti felt bad that she asked about her mom and didn't know how to console her but hugged Jiya and recollected her memories of her parents and their airplane crash. Bharti's eyes were welled up. Armaan snapped her out of her daze and saw Bharti's eyes welled up and the photo frame in Jiya's hands. Bharti wiped her tears and changed the topic.

Armaan sat beside Jiya and consoled her and Jiya was alright.

Jiya:Bharti aunty, Dada makes great coffee

Bharti:Hhmm the aroma is simply awesome Jiya..Yummy yum...okies let me come to the dinner details...Jiya, someone called Gyaan asked me for dinner. I had to go even though I didn't want to. Guess what I did???

Bharti told Armaan and Jiya of how she had reached there earlier, and she had bribed a waiter. She had sticky glue spread on Gyaan's chair and some blades and safety pins pressed on the cushion of the chair and when Gyaan arrived, he was super excited and immediately sat on the chair and the guy whom Bharti had bribed had stolen his wallet and all the money while Gyaan and Bharti were eating and Bharti pretended to be angry and left from there when Gyaan had no money.

Armaan and Jiya couldn't stop laughing. Armaan was totally impressed by Bharti's antics. Jiya smiled and looked at Armaan. Armaan looked at her and she just smiled and blinked happily. Armaan told her to go and brush her teeth and get ready to sleep. Jiya agreed and kissed Bharti on her cheek and off Jiya went. Armaan told Bharti that Jiya really likes her and Bharti smiles, and brushes her hand against her cheek, just like Bhaskar. Armaan shows her the rest of his house and Bharti goes up and sees a beautiful balcony with a great view and told Armaan that she really loves his balcony and she could just stay up there enjoying the great view. The winds were blowing and Bharti loved it, extending her hands as she felt the wind touching her soul. Armaan just couldn't help himself watching her. Bharti turned and saw him and raised her eyebrows. Armaan shook his head and Bharti looked at her watch, realizing that it's super late and told Armaan that if she didn't leave now, Bhaskar will kill her for sure. Armaan got amused at that thought and led her downstairs. Bharti was wearing her helmet and turned to Armaan.

Bharti:Waise, Bhaskar told me that you took some of my pictures. Do you mind showing them to me??

Armaan:(took the pictures from inside) Here..I'm sorry about it..

Bharti looked at him and smiled while Armaan looked down. Bharti looked down at him and said,

Bharti:I have no probs in you taking my pictures. I trust you that you wouldn't be misusing the pictures by any way..I know that par kam se kam mujhe toh batao aur dikhao woh tasveerein, theekh hain?? By the way, I can't believe I look pretty in these..Coming from someone who don't usually call herself pretty..You must have edited these pics??

Armaan:Thanks for the belief in me!!And I have not edited these pics at all..And you can keep it!! I forgot to give it to you due to my busy schedule..

Bharti:For the moment, you keep it. I'll get them from you later on...Cheers!!

Armaan:Bye..Sambhal ke jaana!!

Bharti smiles and winks at him and rode back home.

Edited by jassie_17 - 14 years ago
-Zoya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome part
Wow I completely loved it
So bharti came to know abot Jiya
Well continue soon

Take Care
ZOya
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Superb Update Jassie ..πŸ‘
Just luved it ...
Eagrly w8ing 4 the next part ..
nikitaira thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

very nice updateπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

waiting for next part

choco.bub thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awww soo cute

You update really fast
kaninikabasuray thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I just loved every bit of itπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Jassie I am speechless😊
Edited by kaninikabasuray - 14 years ago
AsYa_KaBhi thumbnail

hi jesei liked the update thanx & sorry 4 the late cooment

it was superb

jassie_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zoya_01

Awesome part

Wow I completely loved it
So bharti came to know abot Jiya
Well continue soon

Take Care
ZOya

Thanks Zoya for the comments...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: Dew-drop

Superb Update Jassie ..πŸ‘
Just luved it ...
Eagrly w8ing 4 the next part ..

Thanks Shabnam...keep reading!!=)

Originally posted by: nikitaira

very nice updateπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

waiting for next part

Thanks a lot for reading nikitaira...πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: Love_ya

Awww soo cute

You update really fast

Thanks Love_ya..for the comments...

What is RFC??

Originally posted by: HawaBashir

hi jesei liked the update thanx & sorry 4 the late cooment

it was superb

Thanks HawaBashir...itz ok..take your time to read...Keep reading!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 

jassie_17 thumbnail

~Tum Se Hi Part 13~

Bharti parks her Scooty and unlocks the door and gets into her house. Bhaskar was watching his favourite crime investigation series on television and Bharti went to refresh herself. After she changed her clothes, she messaged Armaan that she's reached home. It's almost a month that she's been messaging Armaan as such and she's gotten used to the new habit. Bharti laid some salad for herself and when she turned, she saw Bhaskar havin fallen asleep on the sofa. She brought her salad and placed it on the table in front of the TV set and kissed Bhaskar's forehead. She sat down on the floor, near Bhaskar's head and took the remote, browsing through the channels while eating her salad. She washed the dishes and went to watch a bit more of TV and leaned on the sofa and she switched off the TV and slept.In the middle of the night, Bhaskar saw his sis leaning against the sofa and smiled at her silliness. Bhaskar thought, "She must have seen me here sleeping and she must have slept here with me" and carried her in his arms and brought her to their room and both of them slept in the room.

The next day, Jiya woke up to see a message in Armaan's phone and woke her Dada up and to see Bharti's message.Jiya started smiling and Armaan sensed the mischief in her and tickled her to wake up and go and bathe. Bharti, meanwhile, made an omlette for herself and Bhaskar while Payal went to sleep after coming back from her shift. Both of them quickly got ready and left promptly; Bhaskar in his car and Bharti in her Scooty since Bhaskar had to go and meet his client elsewhere. Bharti reached Men's Universe only to see Gyaan back in Men's Universe. She was taken aback and irritated to see him but pretended that everything was normal and let out a steam of anger at him. Bharti couldn't stop wondering how he managed to come today.Much as she wanted to ask him, she decided to keep her mouth shut. Just as Gyaan was about to come and talk to her, Anjali called her and Bharti headed to her quickly. Anjali asked her about her dinner with Gyaan.

Anjali:How was your dinner last night with Gyaan??

Bharti:Well, what about it??

Anjali:(looked around & locked her cabin door) What did you do to him Bharti??Seriously I really feel so relieved and ecstatic to see Gyaan in such a state..I mean he can't even walk properly and he came to Men's Universe...And today for the first time Amarjeet taunted him and ridiculed him so much that I thoroughly enjoyed the live show today.

Bharti laughed and told her everything and Anjali was so shocked and took a step behind and looked at Bharti from top to bottom and she applauded Bharti's courage and Bharti told her of the indecent and indirect proposal and behaviour at New Year Eve's party as well a few weeks back when Gyaan had flirted with her. Anjali recalled Armaan telling her to keep an eye on Gyaan too. Anjali decided to give Bharti a treat for she's super happy today and thought of inviting Armaan too. Bharti didn't refuse but she told Anjali not to tell anything to Bhaskar for he might kill her if he knew about it. Anjali promised not to and both of them had a Hi-5 moment and went about their work.

Armaan and Bhaskar bumped into Gyaan. Armaan was slightly surprised to see Gyaan and couldn't stop grinning but tried to suppress his emotions in front of Bhaskar. Bhaskar asked Gyaan who was practically limping as to what had happened to him and Gyaan related his emotions and ended up crying on Bhaskar's shoulders and Bhaskar was feeling super awkward and told him to control his emotions and to take rest and not come to the office till he's alright and that he'll manage Amarjeet. Bhaskar goes back to his cabin and wondered about the dinner and called for Bharti. Bhaskar was discussing it with Armaan and Bharti came in.

Bharti:Hi guyz..Yes Bhas..Bhaskar why did you call me for??Personal work??

Bhaskar:How was your dinner??

Bharti:(a lil startled) It was..erm..fine..fine!!Why do you ask??(looks at Armaan)

Bhaskar:Well...I've seen someone limping, that's why I was wondering...

Bharti:Who,me??I'm fine..Do you see me limping???

Bhaskar:Bharti!!!!

Bharti:What??(looks up at the wall and then at Bhaskar)

Bhaskar:Arre batao mujhe..main tumhe kuch nahin karunga...aur yeh raaz raaz hi rahega!!

Bharti:Ermm...mujhe jaana hai..Bye!!

Bharti rushes out and quickly leaves from there. Bharti knew that Bhaskar will definitely do something and she was glad that she left before she even told him. Gyaan comes before her and says sorry for not being able to host a proper dinner for her yesterday. Bharti was irritated and rolled her eyes and told him that it's ok and Bharti expressed her pity for him as she heard about him from Bhaskar. Bharti pretended that she knew nothing of Gyaan's pain and she told him to take care of himself and she left, giggling to herself.

Edited by jassie_17 - 14 years ago