Frequent Posters

roopamj thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Persoal Attacks are on again..
where are the moderators?

Hudaa thumbnail

AAAAHHHH!!!! Please Stop 😑😑...

Cool Down.... Calm Down.... This is not for a perticuliar person but to ALL.........Please don't bring ur anger in this Topic like whoever did last time. I was soo happy at first to know that this topic is going soooo welll.. and we din'ent even reach to atleast 5 or 10 pages  and u are starting .... a mess. I don't want to be rood ...but please dont let this Topic be closed bcause our silly mistakes....And for some pple U know who U are ...I f u don't care about this Topic ....and say" hey Who cares if this Topic is closed"... please DO NOT think soo and if U still doo ...please be soo kind and do me a favour..." be nice and don't write any rood and unwanted comments" OORR " Please don't write in this Topic atall."

😳 Once again I do not want to be rood.... But bee nice ..Try "n" understand.. Thanku **Huda** πŸ˜ƒ .  

hey hudaa...please use a small font size yaar 😳

Hi..Jem thnx for making my font small ..Sorry I was in a Hurry.

Edited by Hudaa - 18 years ago
Hudaa thumbnail

Thank u To all!!!!  Hiiieee Jem.. I hope u read already wat I wrote on top here in red, blue and pink* ... I guess u have also read the whole ...posts by everyone.. and I can hopefully hope that u won't Lock this Topic... I hope again that our friends here understood wat I meant to say by  "Please don't bring ur anger in this Topic" and hope fully me or anyone else won't have to make another Topic... aaaaaaa

" So lets have a fresh start with all unwanted comments AWAY."  WWWEEE.. Ha Thankuuu!! πŸ˜ƒ.          Huda...... Is this big OKAY..😳 jem.

meetali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hudaa

AAAAHHHH!!!! Please Stop 😑😑...

Cool Down.... Calm Down.... This is not for a perticuliar person but to ALL.........Please don't bring ur anger in this Topic like whoever did last time. I was soo happy at first to know that this topic is going soooo welll.. and we din'ent even reach to atleast 5 or 10 pages  and u are starting .... a mess. I don't want to be rood ...but please dont let this Topic be closed bcause our silly mistakes....And for some pple U know who U are ...I f u don't care about this Topic ....and say" hey Who cares if this Topic is closed"... please DO NOT think soo and if U still doo ...please be soo kind and do me a favour..." be nice and don't write any rood and unwanted comments" OORR " Please don't write in this Topic atall."

😳 Once again I do not want to be rood.... But bee nice ..Try "n" understand.. Thanku **Huda** πŸ˜ƒ .  

hey hudaa...please use a small font size yaar 😳

Hi..Jem thnx for making my font small ..Sorry I was in a Hurry.

Thanks Huda and Jem. We all care about this thread and we want it to reach 100 pages again.

And Rohan, in all honesty, let me tell you that I was not criticising Rajeev nor I was taking a dig at you.  We all like Rajeev's voice (at least, I do and I will like it even more if he perfects his sur!) and we all wish that he does well in life. The purpose of my post was that if he could be called back with all his faults, then why can't be others--why call them loosers? Agreed, there are no spots left now, but I was just voicing my opinion. That's all. No other intension.
Edited by meetali - 18 years ago
Hudaa thumbnail
Thank u soooo much Meetali..... for being soo nice and accepting everything soo nicely....hope wen Rohan reads these posts he will be nice and post a happy and kind post just like ours... I'll b waiting for ur post Rohan...πŸ˜ƒ.
Devil_in_Heaven thumbnail

Just Take a Chill Pill Everyone ...If u ppl give attention to one person ..whoz  just being stupid ...that means that person is achieving his/her goals ...so just ignore ..and have fun πŸ˜ƒ 

gaggo thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrspetloverUS

I would like to play but It is very difficult to find song starting with Jaao. I already search raaga.com & no luck πŸ˜” .

There is a song ....Jao re jogi tum jao re yeh hai premi yon ki nagri😊

riddler100 thumbnail

To complete this one...

Jao re jogi tum jao re,
yeh hai premiyon ki nagri,
yahan prem hi hai pujaaa

adidev thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritusahu

i think public will vote for paresh and ujjaini becoz there is lot of craze for them . but in my opinion aishwarya and ujjaini should come back . becoz they both sung well in brahmastra round.

Think Paresh and sanchali did wonderful job. Dilshaadbhai chose or was given wrong song. He has a smooth and very naazuk voice and hence  kashto maza was inapropriate for him.

Aishwarya  goofed  the  wordings  and was overacting.  I don't  hold  anything  against  him  but  based  on the  song that  he sang  .... he should have been bit more  careful cos  he is in  brahmastra.

Joyeedha  Did  well  too. But sanchali sang like jaspinder nirula and her voice was so open. Ujaini did a good job too.

All the best to all the participants and thanks to  zee  for  bringing  smiles on our faces. By the way i'm gujju. hahahahahhahahha
toronto123 thumbnail
The SRGMP Challenge 2005 is never consistent in its format. Sometimes they emphasize on performance and sometimes they give more importance to pure singing. I do not get that. What they are trying to achieve here? A good singer, playback singer, performer, all-in-one or nothing but ZEE TV cares only for viewership?

I also do not agree with the idea that a singer should be able to sing all kind of songs. Not all the singers can have that and nor do we expect, then why there has been so much of emphasis on versatility?

Also, singing a hit song with catchy tune is always easier than singing a new composition and make it sound good. Why these "talented" mentors not give them an absolutely new composition (never heard before) and see whether these contestants can do justice to that or not for that is what eventually they have to do! (I remember during SRGMP Golden Voice Hunt competition that format was used in Finals).

And finally the SMS voting to decide the winner is a totally disappointing idea. Agreed what people want today, should decide the winner. Whether people like good music, bad music or whatever, they will buy the albums and so they are the "REAL" judge! But the kind of format SRGMP had adopted, the SMS voting is a little misfit in it! They got Hari Prasad Chaurasia, Shiv Kumar Sharma, Jasraj, Jagjit Singh, O. P. Naiyar , Khaiyaam and many other highly reputed music personalities to decide in preliminary rounds only to let Janta decide the best amongst them now! That is real disaster.

Also ever since Chakravyuh round has finished, I am not at all enjoying SRGMP. The Dandya and other shows and change in the format with more emphasis on costume and performance, somehow the real singing has taken the back seat, the very point which had made SRGMP stand out and had a good "quality" audience ranging from different ages! What a contradiction! What do Gajendra expect, the elderly people to start dancing with these performers, who were watching these performers for their quality singing?