Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

toronto123 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: Rohan Sharma

Let me tell u something I am always with the winner, who so ever He/She may be. 

I will accept whether he wins or losses. or for that matter for any one.

Rohan,

Just one question. If you are always with the winner then how can you accept Rajeev, if he looses, with the same logic you should be with the new winner. Just kidding. 😆 

kd286 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrspetloverUS

I disagree on choice of contestants.  I am positive Hemachandra will not be out next round.  Unless someone is not listening with ear.  My opinion.

i agree with you. Hemachandra is not going out the next round...he has more potential..
Edited by kd286 - 18 years ago
musicmania thumbnail
I just read some good comments about Himesh Resh. I like his music but personally, I never liked his comments that didn't have anything but couple of words like superb, mind blowing etc.....no to-the-point suggestions like other three mentors. He played a very nice politics. He did a good selection amongst gals because the only gal he had, Joyeeta, doesn't stand a chance. In boys, he should have called Niladri and Viswas before anybody. But then, calling these two would have left a slim chance for Ashwariya. So he called Dilshad and Paresh to make sure that Ashwariya gets thru. Well, in my opinion, Ujjaini should go to the next round amongst gals. Amongst boys, Ashwariya and Paresh don't make any difference as better talents are now sitting outside the ring.
Hudaa thumbnail

Hi....... Thanku sooo much to everyone who posted and tanku Rohan for ur nice post......hope u will be wrting just like this or mayb even better.

Thanku Deepa ...... for apreciating me ...... I hope we will be posting just like this and we will reach a 100 pages .....😃  Huda.

But where is Pmahesh.... y is she not posting does nyone know??

kd286 thumbnail
u r welcome Huda 😃
i think Priti is busy with all the other threads she is managing.......she will post dont worry 😊
Jay718718 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
niladri n vishwas....y vishwas..aadesh already got strong ppl.. y more??
pingme thumbnail

Originally posted by: cashmoney

niladri n vishwas....y vishwas..aadesh already got strong ppl.. y more??

It's not a competition between mentors, but between the individual contestant, so who ever is stronger should go to final round..Viswas was better. Anyway, this was bound to happen if HR was given a chance, we know the choice that HR does, by seeing the number of contestant left behind in his gharana. He got fair enough chance to chose good contestant in his gharana but he failed to do so, so how can he do it now.

pingme thumbnail

Originally posted by: kd286

i agree with you. Hemachandra is not going out the next round...he has more potential..

I  agree with you. Hemachandra is not going out the next round and not even Himani.

pingme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rohan Sharma

This is a pathetic idea. Loosers cant come amd must not come back. This would be a insult to judges.

How can this be a pathetic idea. Those six who came in Bhramatra round were also out..or in your language "looser". Do you think Bhramatra round  was also an insult to judges ?

*Jaya* thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrspetloverUS

I disagree on choice of contestants.  I am positive Hemachandra will not be out next round.  Unless someone is not listening with ear.  My opinion.

Totally agree... Hemachandra and Himani are among the best singers around... I think even Raktima will give a decent fight..