Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seelu thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hi, Can someone tell me the nname of the film which has the song, yeh lamhe....barsaatein woh woh bheegi yaadein...., sung by niladri in last week's episode in India.

Thanks a lot....
satishbeh thumbnail
Aishwariya and Joyeeta should come back. What a come back he has made. After his recall the first song he sang Tadap Tadap... was mind blowing. We are looking for talent and not beauty.
Hudaa thumbnail
Hi, all thanx Jem and the rst of u ......to start just as nicley as we did last time and i think all of u should keep in mind wat Jem said ...and keep wrtting   πŸ˜ƒ...  Huda.
kd286 thumbnail
hi huda.........
thanks for starting the topic again....... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
i miss all the knowledgeable posts........please start posting again.........
i think... ujjaini should come back..i dont know about the boys since i haven't seen this week's episode.....

cheers
Devil_in_Heaven thumbnail

If paresh comes back to join the finalists instead of Ashwariya ...others like vineet , debojit and hemachandra would have hard time winning the competition because apparently people want to make SRGMP like FG ( looks and personality more important than singing ) ...The decision would really decide which way SRGMP and itz viewers want to go ! . I dont understand why looks and personality are important in SRGMP because they are looking for a "playback singer" who sings behind the camera and hardly does any concerts. As far as i know today's male playback singers like Sonunigam, Shaan, KK , Udit NArayan and Kalesh Kher etc make money because of their voice not coz they look good.

Edited by Devil_in_Heaven - 18 years ago
Hudaa thumbnail

FIRST OF ALL!! ...Thanku to all for being soo nice to meeπŸ˜ƒ...  And starting this post well...  for all of uu πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘....

And as in my opinion .....I would like to bring back the most technicle singer.....so that he/her dos'ent lose fast again......I mean they should stay for a little more time ...instead of just geting kicked away after 1 perfomence......so 

**I would like Dilshad and Ujjaini back...** πŸ˜ƒ  Huda...

Hudaa thumbnail
           Hi, seelu .....The song Niladri sang...I believe it was Woh Lamhein Woh Batein.... Its from the movie Zeher... U can find it on Smashits.com πŸ˜ƒ    
kd286 thumbnail
dilshad is ok....but he cant sing all types of songs like some singers.....like some said...he can sing sad songs good.....my opinion.......

i like ujjaini...she sings good...but i also like sanchali........either way may be best come forward.........
cheers
*Jaya* thumbnail
Thx for starting this again :).. Lets only hope that the forum not be used fro personal fights :)

Lets see who comes back to the finals.. I would like Ujjaini and Paresh to come back..
Fantoos thumbnail
I think the votes from people who are serious about music will be divided between Aiswarya and Dilshad, while Paresh will get the popular votes. So, Paresh will be a clear winner.

I girls I believe it seems Ujjaini is a clear winner, followed by Joyita.

Though my favourites are Aiswarya and Ujjaini.